2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is super 'nice' to people that she wants to use. Who better to kiss up to than your GUARDS? Isn't that how she was able to pass notes and get the chance to speak ot some inmates face to face?

YES, because she is so very NICE. But she would knife one of them in the back if she needed to.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ok so let me get this right. Casey a known pathological liar, is seen by a psychologist. He determines her degree of mental illness or lack of based on what comes out of her mouth. So with every answer she gave he just totally believed what came out of her mouth. What a waste of time and energy this evaluation was.

I'm no doctor, but I would think if I was evaluating a pathological liar, I would have to rely on what others tell, me rather than rely on what comes out of the liar's mouth. Is it just me, or is anyone else just banging their head against a wall, wondering where the defense finds these people. Between him and the one that says the dogs and coyotes had something to do with Caylee's bones being buried in the roots, I'm at a complete loss.

OMG! this psychologist not psychiatrist treated Danny Rollings (gainesville serial killer now dead)! my skin just crawled and I almost passed out! :eek:hwow:

http://www.alligator.org/app/pt2/specials/rolling/krop.html

got to love this...At the end of Krop's questioning, he prepared to leave, confident that Rolling was in fact competent and sane, but Rolling interrupted Krop as he started to leave.

So he evaulated this serial killer as sane ...great job doc...

20 hours is nothing. I contend he spent 19 hours on subjective testing and had a one hour interview if that.

I have never seen a narcissist admit to ANY kind of mental health problems.

The competency joke done on that weekend was a farce just like the entire defense. So he was the psychologist she saw..LOL.

There are a lot of kooky psychologists. I shared an office with one who killed her children. Another one had an affair with a murderer..etc, etc, etc...

got to love this...At the end of Krop's questioning, he prepared to leave, confident that Rolling was in fact competent and sane, but Rolling interrupted Krop as he started to leave.

I know! but the best part of the story is that he kept this to himself knowing full well he could be let out in society again to commit worse crimes! so how can we believe him about FCA? :waitasec:

I have never seen a narcissist admit to ANY kind of mental health problems.

The competency joke done on that weekend was a farce just like the entire defense. So he was the psychologist she saw..LOL.

There are a lot of kooky psychologists. I share an office with one who killed her children.

Chances are he posited some questions and she just parroted back the anticipated responses - same way she talks to CA and let's her spoon fed her the desired answer

She doesn't really exist - she's a reflection in search of a mirror

Chances are he posited some questions and she just parroted back the anticipated responses - same way she talks to CA and let's her spoon fed her the desired answer

She doesn't really exist - she's a reflection in search of a mirro[/I][/B]r
:floorlaugh:

She doesn't really exist - she's a reflection in search of a mirror

No wonder you love me. You are so smart!! :woohoo:

So who is this Dr. Does he work for the Dept of Corrections? He has evaluated 2,000 first degree murderers. I wonder if any of them has any psych problems...or personality disorder.

Well, he may say what we used to say is that they have an inadequate personality but that was tongue in cheek..WTH is wrong with this guy. ICA is a cluster B at best..OMG!

Was this Rolling one of killers who Shawn and billie jean Dunn downloaded?

I'm sorry if this isn't proper, but did Dr. Krop have a green neck or there something wrong with my TV?

I think what happened was he assessed her with an MMPI and she most likely came up invalid. He has nothing to go on. Usually, they are dx'd malingerer or absolutely psychotic if the test comes back "invalid", but in ICA's case, she doesn't want ANY dx because she is not accepting any psych disorder. Therefore he has nothing to determine what is going on. I bet he decided she has an anxiety disorder.

Was this Rolling one of killers who Shawn and billie jean Dunn downloaded?

don't know. but Danny Rollings was a horrendous serial killer who based his killings on the book "red dragon" ---silence of the lambs!

Everyone DVR The View for today. I don't watch it but you can bet DS not answering that questions could be on it. That could be fun and Joy will love it as she knows the viewers loved it. lol

Does anyone think it's strange we haven't seen or heard hide nor hair of JB? I saw the snippet of him from the Orlando airport, but other than that...nada. I just Googled JB news and not much comes up. A couple articles about how he became a lawyer. Is he not in Orlando? Is is possible he is going to keep his mouth shut? :floorlaugh: One late night interview with Barbara Walters and then he vanishes? Hinky IMHO. Wonder what's up. :waitasec:

Only thing I can think of is that he is busy getting bodyguards and getting a place ready for ICA. Maybe he is with GR on the yacht.

His wife should lose patience bout now.. Hope she puts her foot down.

Someone last night on HLN had a killer shrink on last night - and by killer I mean he was really blunt about ICA and didn't even try to be nice about it. He is apparently quite well known in his field and he talked about ICA partying after she killed Caylee. He said she had made peace with her decision and had no attachment to the child so she was unconcerned with her death. He pretty much said the same thing about Cindy - why see her when she has no attachment to her now.
I wish I was sure whose show it was on but it might have been Joy - and there was nothing odd about the way the guy looked or how he spoke. He was definitely not a "talking head" or a "paid talking professional".

Only thing I can think of is that he is busy getting bodyguards and getting a place ready for ICA. Maybe he is with GR on the yacht.

His wife should lose patience bout now.. Hope she puts her foot down.

He and his wife were at the airport yesterday getting a plane for somewhere. I think Today's News has a clip of the accidental sighting and the video she took at the time.

JB has been quiet after 20/20 IV. I wonder if he wants to distance himself from her now.

I watched the jail videos on NG tonight and I still cannot believe the Jurors didn't put A TON OF WEIGHT on them. I mean she lied 100% of the time about everything. Her poor parents were clueless. Why did she lie? Because she was covering up what she had done......murdered her own daughter! Earth to Jurors are any of you there?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru