2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, does Nancy have her next case to fixate on?

JVM is yelling again. Am amused she is lecturing that lawyer about calling on a cell phone. I'm sure her producers told him that when they up the call but maybe wait till you're off air?

NG has jailhouse videos seen only by the jury.
huh? bet we've seem them

OMG! another young mother arrested for the death of her 2 yr. old daughter....IN FLORIDA!!1

Oh good, does Nancy have her next case to fixate on?

JVM is yelling again. Am amused she is lecturing that lawyer about calling on a cell phone. I'm sure her producers told him that when they up the call but maybe wait till you're off air?

i bet that girl will do time,
lawyer wouldn't answer the question did she have a prescription, so she didn't. She'll do time if only for having the pills, but FKC walks free.

:banghead::banghead:

Whoa, KC doesn't get the whole hour tonight. See that, KC?? Your time in the limelight is already dwindling!

She says she didn't buy anything the defense was selling but I'm pretty sure when she first came out after the verdict, she was saying the opposite. I just don't get her. If she doesn't believe the state proved it, stick to it and explain WHY. She needs to stop changing her story everytime she speaks. She needs to stop making stuff up.

It does seem to me that someone is changing the story. When I first saw this new interview today, my impression was that someone had been coached on what a juror should say. I am going to compare the first statements made with today's.

Someone might tell these people that it does not look good to make multiple appearances and complain about the consequences. None of them could have been contacted, if they had not on their own decided to come forward. Are they getting paid somehow?

Maybe they need a sign on all restaurants, stores, resorts that states, "Casey Anthony Checks Accepted Here".
Somebody should steal her checkbook and take her money like she did everyone else.

I think that DCS facebook page violates the TOS here, doesnt it?

"THIS IS A PAGE TO TRASH ANY DEFENSE ATTOURNEY, MEMBER OF THE ANTHONY FAMILY (EXCEPT CAYLEE) AND MEMBER OF THE JUREE"

At least they aren't even trying with any pretensions... or spell check. They were helpful to add dorothy's email to the info page. Wow, classy page there.

Vinnie Politan said he wants to do a special program with Wendy Murphy on her allegation that Casey was "pimping" Caylee.

OMG ... she's the one who purports that there are sealed photos of Caylee, right? I, for one, won't be watching that show. IMHO she spews the most outlandish theories. I don't know what her angle could possibly be. I'm certain that if any of her theories were true, LE would have investigated, and the prosecution would have presented evidence of such.

Yuri Melich said in yesterday's press conference that there are no sealed photos of Caylee.

:seeya:

Nancy Grace on now playing jail video tape phone call of Casey telling her parents about "Zanny".........

Floridians must wonder why it's always them.

Sadly, I think this may just be not that rare. Attention here because it's in florida and they can compare it to casey.

Not sure of any stats of accidental death of toddlers but it seems it would be more likely with younger mothers. Or are the cops claiming she gave the baby the oxy?

I think it is hilarious that NG is playing the jailhouse tapes pertaining to Zanny/Zenaida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob