2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Tuchman from CNN - Juror #3 is having a tough time dealing with the aftermath of the trial. Thinks that her attorney lied, but the SA did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

But ... Juror #3 is played over and over and over ... could she get any more exposure so ... is she getting royalties for every showing of the tapes?

Caller Melba talking about puerto rico not wanting her.

Puerto Rico has a FB page saying Puerto Rico does not want you Casey Anthony.:floorlaugh:

Caller Melba talking about puerto rico not wanting her.

Even the terrorist detainees at Gitmo don't want her there bringing down standards to an all time new low.

Puerto Rico lady was going to say more, but JVM cut her off. I wanted to hear what she was going to say.

Gary Tuchman from CNN - Juror #3 is having a tough time dealing with the aftermath of the trial. Thinks that her attorney lied, but the SA did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

She says she didn't buy anything the defense was selling but I'm pretty sure when she first came out after the verdict, she was saying the opposite. I just don't get her. If she doesn't believe the state proved it, stick to it and explain WHY. She needs to stop changing her story everytime she speaks. She needs to stop making stuff up.

Have you heard Wendy's theory though? I can't remember the details at the moment, but a few things she uses as part of her theory are just not correct. I can't remember them all now, but for example, she says the Sunfire wasn't in ICA's posession on June 17th. There are a couple other things too. I'm not saying it never happens, but I don't think it happened to Caylee. I also don't think Vinnie was serious about giving her an hour to present her theory, I think he was just trying to shut her up. I was laughing because obviously Vinnie hadn't heard Wendy's theory before the show yesterday.

I agree....I got the impression that Vinnie was trying to shut (Wendy) her up too.

Do you think NG would hire ICA as a nanny for the twins? Just a thought.

She says she didn't buy anything the defense was selling but I'm pretty sure when she first came out after the verdict, she was saying the opposite. I just don't get her. If she doesn't believe the state proved it, stick to it and explain WHY. She needs to stop changing her story everytime she speaks. She needs to stop making stuff up.

So she didn't believe anyone then. OK.

Puerto Rico has a FB page saying Puerto Rico does not want you Casey Anthony.:floorlaugh:

Now that's funny! Surely the defense team must realize that wherever she goes, someone will find her and let the world know - whether the world wants to know or not. A picture out of the pen would be worth a small fortune so some enterprising person will find her.

On the PR doesn't want you Casey Page I found this comment
Joseph Anthony Best
Casey is innocent! Leave her alone u bastards she's welcome everywhere

and the profile pic looks like Casey holding a baby

I wonder if it is relative or someone.

Maybe they need a sign on all restaurants, stores, resorts that states, "Casey Anthony Checks Accepted Here".

On the PR doesn't want you Casey Page I found this comment
Joseph Anthony Best
Casey is innocent! Leave her alone u bastards she's welcome everywhere

Good luck tilting at that windmill..

Do you think NG would hire ICA as a nanny for the twins? Just a thought.

Sure! not! Even Dr. Drew tries to not gag when he talks about the verdict - which kind of surprises me - but he keeps talking about feeling nauseous when people are talking about it and he really looks like it's true. I don't even like watching the show but caught it a couple of times and have been pretty impressed with him - y'know - for Dr. Drew....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob