2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ... she's the one who purports that there are sealed photos of Caylee, right? I, for one, won't be watching that show. IMHO she spews the most outlandish theories. I don't know what her angle could possibly be. I'm certain that if any of her theories were true, LE would have investigated, and the prosecution would have presented evidence of such.

Yuri Melich said in yesterday's press conference that there are no sealed photos of Caylee.

She seems to be really obsessed about an unseemly sexual abuse component to the case. As you've mentioned, if those pictures demonstrated that Caylee was being abused they would have been part of the trial.

Any photos not released likely have nothing to do with the trial. They wouldn't have been released b/c they are embarrassing (compromising) to ICA b/c she's engaging in risque sexual activity or alcohol abuse not that she's doing anything that would indicate she's abusing her child.

They are showing the jailhouse tapes again . I finally decide tonight to watch and these are on . I can't take those tapes again and how much Casey didn't care . Just the few minutes I saw had me ..ready to break down again .

:seeya:

Nancy Grace on now playing jail video tape phone call of Casey telling her parents about "Zanny".........

We saw these during the trial unless I have been missing something. Weren't these released years ago? Maybe Nancy will come up with something new here.

We saw these during the trial unless I have been missing something. Weren't these released years ago? Maybe Nancy will come up with something new here.

We saw them but I don't think the jury looked at them.:banghead:

I have the impression the entire program is going to be about these jail tapes. The purpose likely being the upcoming scheduled deposition for Zenaida's lawsuit.

I think we've seen them all except the one when Caylee was found - that was sealed.

Is NG taking a break tonight and just showing videos that we've already seen?

Question for anyone watching NG..

During the video they are playing right now, Cindy just commented to KC referring to something about $225,000 (in relation to search for Caylee?)

In hindsight hearing that now, is it possible that Cindy was getting message to KC that Jose secured $225,000 for the pics they sold to ABC?????

Hmmmmm.....

LOL
Did the caller just say most puerto ricans don't want her either. LOL

I would think it unwise for ICA to go to PR. You think we Mother's here are protective of their children. I'd think that the Mother's in PR would tear her to shreds. Hey wait a minute, PR just may be the solution. I say, go ahead, send her to PR. One can only wish.

well - showing the'cause of Morgan's new motion and hearing.
talking about "Zanny" is relevant

During the video they are playing right now, Cindy just commented to KC referring to something about $225,000 (in relation to search for Caylee?)

In hindsight hearing that now, is it possible that Cindy was getting message to KC that Jose secured $225,000 for the pics they sold to ABC?????

Hmmmmm.....

Good question! The most notable part about that amount, in my opinion, was Casey's comment "it's half my bond".

Is NG taking a break tonight and just showing videos that we've already seen?

Yes I believe so. :)

They've moved on to Casey telling parents to stay away from Jesse, CA asking about people Casey knows, etc.......

Hmmmmm.....

I always thought that amount was the reward for a live Caylee. But you ask a very good question.

NG is so on vacation. She must have filmed her small parts last week, lol.

Someone needs to snip out the parts of the tape where ICA throws JG under the bus (points the finger) and send it to him. He still lives under the delusion that the bus throwing was all CA. Poor guy.

#3 seems to be changing her story some. Don't buy it at all. Maybe she regrets it now but she made her bed and she can lie in it. Also, if you don't want the attention GET OFF THE TV. Yeesh. I swear...rocks for brains.

I do wonder if the Foreman saying again and again that he orchestrated it, etc. has some of the 6 who were for Guilty questioning themselves. I'm waiting for one of them to come forward and say they made a mistake and were exhausted, pressured, etc. No excused but I do think it happens. #2 made me a little sad because I think he feels he made a mistake.

Bill O says he will have a name for us tomorrow as to who the witness tampering allegations are centered. Interesting. I know he is clueless about the case but GVS producers should be in the know IMHO.

I don't know how the jury could see these tapes and still say that they couldn't take into consideration how she acted after the crime. It makes no sense. How she acts in these videos says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member