2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, the mere thought of Casey Marie Anthony being back in society is enough to send shivers down my spine. Yes. She is THAT scary. God help us all.

I have the impression the entire program is going to be about these jail tapes. The purpose likely being the upcoming scheduled deposition for Zenaida's lawsuit.

I heard something I forgot about. CA said " But they told me that you couldn't pick her out of a line up yesterday. "

So Zenaida was apparently put through a line up. Since Casey did not pick her out, apparently, that is bad for ZG's lawsuit. But going thru a suspect lineup must be pretty intense. So it was more than just a quick interview and away the cops went.

We saw them but I don't think the jury looked at them.:banghead:

None of them could be bothered. They were too busy having daydreams of swimming in pretty pools.

A whole 20 hours?! ...speechless...

Can anyone give summaries for those of us who can't watch? Thanks!

#3 seems to be changing her story some. Don't buy it at all. Maybe she regrets it now but she made her bed and she can lie in it. Also, if you don't want the attention GET OFF THE TV. Yeesh. I swear...rocks for brains.

I do wonder if the Foreman saying again and again that he orchestrated it, etc. has some of the 6 who were for Guilty questioning themselves. I'm waiting for one of them to come forward and say they made a mistake and were exhausted, pressured, etc. No excused but I do think it happens. #2 made me a little sad because I think he feels he made a mistake.

BBM.

Good. He should feel sad. He made a huge mistake and now society and the next children Casey will have once she is set free will have to pay for the jury's mistake. Knowing Casey's luck she'll live to be 110 and society will have to pay for and deal with her law breaking for the rest of her days. I don't have any illusions that Casey will allow any of her future children to live into adulthood. Problem is that no one will be around to report them missing like Cindy finally did.

[I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread so I moved it here.]
I am watching NG's collection of jailhouse tapes. Some I have not seen in awhile.

I wish the state had shown an excerpt of George trying to get ICA to talk to the FBI alone. Would he do that if he were the guilty one?

And she is so transparently narcissistic in one of them. She said :

" Every single day, every morning, I wake up, and I hope and I pray that...."

[ Is she going to say that she hopes and prays that Caylee is found safe? umm.. no]

" Every single day, every morning, I wake up, and I hope and I pray that...
I can be home with you guys, and help you look for that little girl."

REALLY? That is her big daily wish? To get out of jail and join the search ?

I am now watching Dr Drew and he is talking to Dr Krop. who is saying she is not diagnosable with any major mental illnesses, even Axis 2.

Casey wanted him to appear because she wanted it known she is not mentally ill.
And no, she has no borderline or 2nd tier mental issues.

OH yes, sure, she is just IMMATURE. hahahahahahahahahhaa Great diagnosisi Doc.

If you want to see CA enabling ICA just watch the jail video where she asks her about Caylee's photo taken in the apartment with the drum set. ICA had always told her it was Zanny's apartment, but CA has since found out it was actually Ricardo's.
CA asks her "Whose apartment was that photo taken at" - ICA hesitates,trying to get a feel for whether CA knows the truth or not - CA then says, giving ICA a bit more time to come up with a lie "and I know whose apartment it is '- so then ICA realizing the gig is up says Oh that was actually at Ricardo's apartment, the layout is similar.
CA knows absolutely that she has just lied about it,and she enabled her to do it. Those two are so alike.

Dr Drew is truthful this other DR is full of it!

Dr. Krop on Dr. Drew Show:

Dr. Krop: no Axis ii disorder

Dr. K: no borderline traits
Dr. Drew says that's impossible!
Dr. K: she herself doesn't know how she could b so immature
Dr. D: any negligence on her part?
Dr. K: no, not that i'm aware of

I heard something I forgot about. CA said " But they told me that you couldn't pick her out of a line up yesterday. "

So Zenaida was apparently put through a line up. Since Casey did not pick her out, apparently, that is bad for ZG's lawsuit. But going thru a suspect lineup must be pretty intense. So it was more than just a quick interview and away the cops went.

I think that was the pictures. If this was the first call from the jailhouse, Waste, huge waste call. They had showed KC pictures and LE was checking out ZG to show her pictures of KC.

IMO it is a waste of time for Dr. Drew to ask this guy these questions. I don't feel he is going to get a truthful answer. I feel like he is getting a paid answer from the defense team to rebuild KC's reputation.

Is anyone else seeing this psych dr? :shocked2: No Axis I or Axis II dx. Also no borderline dx. Wow! (Dr Drew can't believe it either!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member