2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Dr Drew wants to say so much to this Krop guy, the forensic psychologist, but he is biting his tongue.

Personally, the mere thought of Casey Marie Anthony being back in society is enough to send shivers down my spine. Yes. She is THAT scary. God help us all.

Couldn't agree more. It makes me physically nauseous in fact.

I might feel a little better about it if I knew for certain Casey could no longer have any children. But I'm sure she can, and if she can, she certainly will. She doesn't learn from her mistakes, she's so self centered she's not the type of woman who should EVER have had children.

I heard something I forgot about. CA said " But they told me that you couldn't pick her out of a line up yesterday. "

So Zenaida was apparently put through a line up. Since Casey did not pick her out, apparently, that is bad for ZG's lawsuit. But going thru a suspect lineup must be pretty intense. So it was more than just a quick interview and away the cops went.

She was shown photos and asked to pick out ZFG. She did not select anyone.
However, when CA asks her about that she denies that LE ever did such a thing- they're full of s*** is what she responds. So CA goes off and publicly talks about Zanny again.

Sounds like Krop got sucked into the vortex as well.

This is nothing more then an attempt to get the Murderer sympathy no way JOSE:wave:. I am not buying the BS ICA is trying to snow us with.:loser:HE still is reading here !

20 hours for what? Thanks!

Sorry! I got too angry to type out my true thoughts!

The psychologist that "assessed" Casey spent a whopping 20 hours with her and stated there was no sociopathy, etc. I don't think 20 hours comes close to the amount of time that is needed for a proper diagnosis.

Dr. Krop on Dr. Drew Show:

Dr. Krop: no Axis ii disorder

Dr. K: no borderline traits
Dr. Drew says that's impossible!
Dr. K: she herself doesn't know how she could b so immature
Dr. D: any negligence on her part?
Dr. K: no, not that i'm aware of

O...........
M...........
G...........

This guy wants to relay the message from Casey that she doesn't know how she could have been so immature??????

We don't care how immature you are, were or will be in the future, Casey.

We care about you lying about your and Caylee's whereabouts for 31 days.

We care about you killing your daughter.

SERIOUSLY? Who found this guy?

Where did they get this Dr Krop from?
Did Baez choose him?

His diagnosis is 'immaturity.'

I know immature kids her age. And they may lie a bit here and there, may smoke some bud, skip work to go the beach, forget to call when they are not coming home....the usual immature behavior of 22 and 23 yr olds.

BUT NOT REPORTING A MISSING TODDLER? That is a sign of immaturity? Really?

How come EVERYONE associated with this case is so weird??? I can't believe how odd this Dr. Krop looks? Whats with that hairdo?? Is that his real hair? And whats on his neck? I know I have to be kind here but even the doctor is odd. And then he says there is nothing at all wrong with her????

I do not buy a word that Krop guy just said. No negligence in regards to her child? I am pretty sure I see a glimmer of dollar signs in his eyes.

and let me guess, the guy believes what KC says.....wow If KC says it, it must be true.

Dr' Krop, the psychologist, says he does not have any mental illness. He has "interesting" hair. He spent 20 hours with her. He was given permission by ICA to speak about her.

Me: A damage control by ICA? She must not want anyone to think she's mentally ill, so I guess she'll be making the rounds to show us all how sane she is.

Dr. Krop: ICA has a difficult time understanding how she could have been so immature and engaging in the way the public has seen her. Not involved in any negligence toward Caylee, doc says, that he's aware of.

Dr. D: if had been found guilty, what would Dr K have said?

Dr. K: if she had engaged in behavior jury found guilty of, it would b out of character for what i learned about her parenting, and her lack of history of violence...

Dr. D: neuro problem or character problem?
Dr. K: no
Dr. K: IQ is in 70th percentile of population

How come EVERYONE associated with this case is so weird??? I can't believe how odd this Dr. Krop looks? Whats with that hairdo?? Is that his real hair? And whats on his neck? I know I have to be kind here but even the doctor is odd. And then he says there is nothing at all wrong with her????

Seriously. He looks more like a billy goat than a doctor.

in other words, He has to wait for another paycheck before he can say anymore. JMO

Just tuned into this doctor.....is it just me or is there something odd about his throat?

I am also siding with Dr Drew...not buying what he is selling AT ALL!!

And HMMMMM.....

This psych speaks out TONIGHT on HLN with permission from KC...

Dorothy Sims will be speaking out tonight with permission from KC....

AM I SEEING the beginning pre-release damage control????????

Ain't buying this ploy either....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member