2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that reminds me. I have some old blank checks from my long dead Grandfather, from a long closed bank account. SO Maybe I should donate some funds too. And Maybe I will send FCA a few grand as well. Might as well.

I saw at the dollar store they have these packs of cheaply-made play money: packs of fake dollars and a bunch of plastic coins don't you know. I will buy a pack of those, and send :) Will there be a snail mail address?

lol...4 hours late and now HLN is finally on the air and showed a clip of JVM sprinting around with her microphone...
They are live now...no one is out there. She says the group is the same basic group that has been protesting all along...

lol...4 hours late and now HLN is finally on the air and showed a clip of JVM sprinting around with her microphone...
They are live now...no one is out there. She says the group is the same basic group that has been protesting all along...

It's pandamonium....lol

Aren't you just sick of all the people who cover for her and make excuses? I just heard Dottie simms say we all should treat her with dignity and compassion. What is wrong with these people. I had enough of 'bleeding heart" psychs from the prison to last me a lifetime.

I won't share the atrocities that some inmates have done to babies. It would not be fair to you...Yet there are lawyers and psychs that speak just like dorothy siimms who demand you to treat them with respect. It is sick. Something is seriously wrong with simms for telling the nationala media to have compassion and respect for killer casey. She says we are to treat her with dignity..WTF?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Who has Casey ever treated with dignity and compassion?

Honesty is dignity.

Are they inside? It's dark on the background but the sun is up on the east coast. I'm going to go get a paper. Wonder if Casey makes the cover. (Atlanta here)

I saw Dottie saying that too. GMAB. I say FCA is owed the same respect/compassion she gave Caylee's body, and the same respect she gave her father during HER trial. Which was NONE.

Did you happen to notice Dottie's makeover. She had on heavy makeup and straight hair---she looked very severe and weird, imo. Very different than that , sweet, ditzy, Marilyn Monroe voiced soft persona she had during the trial.

God, I thought I was the only one who HATED her voice! Every time she'd come in front of the microphone, I'd go out of the room until she was through...could not stand to hear her talk. Then on Joy Behar's show she spoke with a much different voice & tone. Why do you think the difference?

I'm cracking up that JVM is showing all her on the scene reporting when Casey left.... which HLN couldnt bother to show live!

After the wall to wall coverage with the COUNTDOWN clock I'm a little baffled.

At least she isn't reporting Casey took a plane to Ohio.

Another good reason not to buy anything from a telemarketer.

Being reported that telemarketing is where Casey may try to get a job.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame

Since #caylee died, bit over 3 years ago, approx 5,000 other children in America have died from abuse.

#caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @HLNTV
5 hours ago

ML said tonight that the A's new "foundation" (in support of Caylee's Laws everywhere) (WTF?????) will be up and running by the end of next week. so I will be buying mucho monopoly money on eBay. and then I will be sending frequent donations to the "foundation"

youngest grandkids are always winning tokens at a local arcade. will be donating those regularly as well

This is just as disgusting as FCA walking free. Are you freakin kidding me? I was suspicious when GA make that public statement about supporting it, that something like this would happen. Boy, these "in your face people" just don't stop. CA lied on the stand to help free her daughter and now wants to "help" pass a law that would have kept her in jail a little longer. GMAFB!

This foundation is not needed. There are already organized efforts by others in place to campaign for the law all across the nation. The Anthony's will only taint the movement. Perhaps all those that contacted their respective state representatives should contact them again and ask that this "foundation" be kept out of any efforts to pass legislation in their state.

Talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

Another good reason not to buy anything from a telemarketer.

Being reported that telemarketing is where Casey may try to get a job.

I have not seen any report that she will try and get a telemarketing job. Beth Karas said that is the only job she could have where no one would recognize her.

This is just as disgusting as FCA walking free. Are you freakin kidding me? I was suspicious when GA make that public statement about supporting it, that something like this would happen. Boy, these "in your face people" just don't stop. CA lied on the stand to help free her daughter and now wants to "help" pass a law that would have kept her in jail a little longer. GMAFB!

This foundation is not needed. There are already organized efforts by others in place to campaign for the law all across the nation. The Anthony's will only taint the movement. Perhaps all those that contacted their respective state representatives should contact them again and ask that this "foundation" be kept out of any efforts to pass legislation in their state.

Talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

The A's just don't understand that this law is being established because of their own behavior as well as Casey's. jmo

I have not seen any report that she will try and get a telemarketing job. Beth Karas said that is the only job she could have where no one would recognize her.

Well she could work for the A's foundation collecting money for Caylee's Law. jmo

Thanks - that is probably where that comes from. It does make sense, though.

Every time some telemarketer calls and I inadvertently answer, I'm going to tell them: "I am not going to speak to you because I know you are Casey Anthony".

As a result, even the telemarketing firms are going to have to publicly come out and say: "Casey Anthony is NOT working for us". It could be part of the "Peggy" commercials.

The A's just don't understand that this law is being established because of their own behavior as well as Casey's. jmo

ABSOLUTELY!

I'm hoping someone is able to make it clear to them by whatever means that their involvement will only hinder the cause. It will really turn people off. But then again I've never in my life seen people like this family.

I saw Dottie saying that too. GMAB. I say FCA is owed the same respect/compassion she gave Caylee's body, and the same respect she gave her father during HER trial. Which was NONE.

Did you happen to notice Dottie's makeover. She had on heavy makeup and straight hair---she looked very severe and weird, imo. Very different than that , sweet, ditzy, Marilyn Monroe voiced soft persona she had during the trial.

Maybe Dottie has gone into hiding......from her own client! Could be she's afraid FCA will come a-knocking on her door to offer to babysit her grands. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member