2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even know for sure she's getting out just after midnight? Or is this just speculation? I mean she might not leave till 11am or something like that.....?

The Soldier (my husband who is rolling his eyes at me) is a pilot for the military and I asked him what a no tracking order is...and he didn't know.

He says that private planes do not have to file a flight plan unless you are flying 'instruments" which means the ability of an aircraft to fly in the clouds...so flying without visual reference...

Now...if you are flying visual flight rules (the opposite of instruments and you can see everything around you) you DO NOT have to file a flight plan.

I dunno if that helps. Poor guy...he just got back this month from being "away" and he has had to deal with me and this darned case.

Sitting on my back porch listening to the frogs and crickets go crazy after our big storm earlier. If a plane or helicopter flies over my house in the next 15 minutes or so, I will be sure and give it my best 1 finger salute.....just in case.

Too bad John Allen couldn't be Casey's personal driver... with Yuri Melich riding shotgun?? :truce:

And being the consummate professionals that they are they would deliver her in perfect shape.

If I were Casey, I would send my own people out to do the grocery shopping. I would not order from any flight attendant, room service, etc...

Just sayin'

I'm watching at least 2 different news helicopters over the jail right now. I think we will have an idea when she leaves.

It's amazing that with all of Jim L's media "pull" he's using an I-Phone for coverage.

Hilarious.

Right? And who'd a thought he'd be the one to be the big on the spot reporter on release night - with an iPhone. :floorlaugh:

And being the consummate professionals that they are they would deliver her in perfect shape.

I just thought it would royally tick her off to have to be given a ride by them. I want her release to be as miserable as possible. :rocker:

Going quietly is the smart thing to do but the temptation will be too much for her and JB. He wants us to see the Casey he knows and loves. I think the interview will be Geraldo's because he is a fan and would never ask prying questions. She is being treated like a 10 year old by her DT.

What? CM is missing his chance to walk her out on his arm? :D

Do we even know for sure she's getting out just after midnight? Or is this just speculation? I mean she might not leave till 11am or something like that.....?

Well, they let those media people in at 10pm to cover it so I'm assuming it wont be too long after midnight, but I guess we don't really know.

The way CM behaved after the verdict <insert victory finger here>, it wouldn't surprise me if he DID walk out with FCA on his arm--as a final "salute". I wonder if he's inside.

so so sick to even imagine... really.

HLN is killing me, they were playing Caylee singing You Are My Sunshine. I just can't watch that video it hurts to much.

Right? And who'd a thought he'd be the one to be the big on the spot reporter on release night - with an iPhone. :floorlaugh:

Because he has been being paid all along to buddy up to CA, to get the story and to deliver it to ABC. ABC is said to be one of the major news networks to be in the running for a first interview. ABC was also the news agency that already padded KC and JB's pockets. I won't watch JL's ustream. I will not contribute to traffic to that stream or ratings to any ABC affiliate. Too bad too cause I love The Bachelor series - Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo