2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Lord, don't let her be wearing that blue dress! Thank you in advance!

Channel 6 says she has a choice of what she wore when she was arrested, or one of two outfits from trial she may have been allowed to keep.

Do we even know for sure she's getting out just after midnight? Or is this just speculation? I mean she might not leave till 11am or something like that.....?

No, we don't know when she will be released, in fact, Judge Perry, if he pleased, could issue a secret "protective order" if requested by the Defense. She could have been released yesterday, and we would not know. The Media seems to think that she will walk out at 12:01 a.m. EST, though.....

Because he has been being paid all along to buddy up to CA, to get the story and to deliver it to ABC. ABC is said to be one of the major news networks to be in the running for a first interview. ABC was also the news agency that already padded KC and JB's pockets. I won't watch JL's ustream. I will not contribute to traffic to that stream or ratings to any ABC affiliate. Too bad too cause I love The Bachelor series - Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad.

What ever station gets any interview with ICA is gonna be in a world of hurt. ABC has lost rating already for helping pay for ICA defense for the pictures.Alot of people boycotting anything that supports her and Im one of them.

I will be glad when she gets out of Florida. I have had enough of this girl.

Is she going to walk out of the front door??? I wonder if the SO made her sign a waiver that if she gets hurt she can not hold them accountable. She would be cocky enough to do this.

I really hate the fact that ICA is getting special treatment.

She hasn't ridden in a car for more than a few min.
in the last 3 years she'll get carsick...
or so I've heard...

It's a two hour ride from orlando to the pinellas court where the jury selection was. She rode that at least twice if not daily, since she attended jury selection.

HLN running another NG repeat. I can't believe it. Are they for real? They don't have anyone at the jail?

I really hate the fact that ICA is getting special treatment.

Well, it is as much for the county's protection really...they are responsible for her until she clears their property...with other inmates, you don't have angry throngs waiting to pouce, IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV