2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how I have been so loyal to HLN, and now they drop us like a Hot Potato!!!

What happened to JVM going on about how she would be up over 24 hours or me more to cover this. Did she need a nap?

No network seems to have live coverage. I put on wftv,

We are going to get a media "chase" like OJ aren't we?

Because he has been being paid all along to buddy up to CA, to get the story and to deliver it to ABC. ABC is said to be one of the major news networks to be in the running for a first interview. ABC was also the news agency that already padded KC and JB's pockets. I won't watch JL's ustream. I will not contribute to traffic to that stream or ratings to any ABC affiliate. Too bad too cause I love The Bachelor series - Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad.

Except Jim Lichtenstein works for the Today Show - NBC....

I don't know why Cindy would go...surely she knows where Casey is going...

some action on local 13

lights and people moving quickly

Haven't updated the data base since 11:30. Slight lag her perhaps???

Just a few weeks ago, could we have ever imagined that we would be watching Casey being released from jail?? :banghead: I feel so disgusted. This is the first thing I have actually watched since the verdict... what am I doing?? :banghead:

I know lolamoon........I feel the same way. I'm tired and want to go to bed but, there's something that doesn't feel right about just going into my bed, closing my eyes to go to sleep when SHE is going to be walking out into the free world without any consequences. I at least, want the satisfaction of trying to stare a hole right into the middle of her forehead. IYKWIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties