2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swore I wouldn't watch as I am heart broken over this whole long sad story, but I am drawn to see this through. sad as it makes me. sad sad sad. <sigh> sad for caylee most of all.

I KNEW something was up with that black car they were watching in the garage.

It's a two hour ride from orlando to the pinellas court where the jury selection was. She rode that at least twice if not daily, since she attended jury selection.

Inccorrect. She was housed at the Pinellas Correctional facility during jury selection.

Dana Summers, Orlando Sentinel

63297154.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/os-dana-summers-casey-anthony,0,5246533.photogallery

It's a two hour ride from orlando to the pinellas court where the jury selection was. She rode that at least twice if not daily, since she attended jury selection.

I believe she stayed in the Pinellas County Jail during jury selection.

I wish they would just open the door and push her out.

I can't believe how I have been so loyal to HLN, and now they drop us like a Hot Potato!!!

I'm just wondering if at midnight paperwork has to be gone over etc and she will be snuck out in the middle of the night?
Though I would think she would want the world to see her as a movie star type.........

Just a few weeks ago, could we have ever imagined that we would be watching Casey being released from jail?? :banghead: I feel so disgusted. This is the first thing I have actually watched since the verdict... what am I doing?? :banghead:

NBCNews NBC News
MT @lilialuciano: In 10 minutes #caseyanthony could be set free... going live on @msnbc_tv as soon as that happens... yfrog.com/kjz8coij

KK she got sick then!
I really don't know. I had a friend in jail for two years in Mexico.
stupid girl! but that's what she said...
car rides suck for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member