2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that you put a numerical factor into the degree of unpleasantness.Six victims would be much worse than three. One not so much?
Well, it is not the numerical value. But it horrified me that to spite her husband, a woman would burn her own 3 children, definately. I think Jeff Ashton had it right when he said of Casey, "Forget her, pay her no further mind".

I don't remember it that way. Guess I could look it up but what does it really matter? She stole the money, that is not in dispute.

KC used CA's account to pay her phone bill online. At least one time CA called the bank had the charges reversed.

I won't watch the GR/JB IV. I didn't watch the JB one with BW either. I won't give them my ratings.

People arguing about ICA getting a job shouldn't be. She will live off blood money for some time. After that she will start stealing again. This isn't a woman who worked even when she had a toddler. It was easier to take advantage of others and steal. She's not going to change that now.

She still doesn't even have her GED and could have worked on that in jail and didn't. Would be a start if she did on the outside but shopping and men will come first. This isn't a woman who is going to go work at Target or Burger King. Her options are limited because of her lack of education and her felony record. She won't be able to work with money and working with people is out as well. Telemarketing might be an option but I don't see her doing that either.

I know exactly what you are dealing with. We even talked to a lawyer, who said it would be very difficult to get guardianship and near impossible to get custody. The consequences of not ever seeing her again if we lost was more than we could deal with, so we are doing the same thing you are. Just putting up with alot of BS. I think this is why I am so emotional over this case.

I was told the same thing by a lawyer - we'd have to put out a lot of money and would probably lose because it's very rare for a judge to remove custody from a parent except in absolutely horrendous circumstances. Worse than losing the money though would be our daughter's resulting anger and how she might react. Since I can't get my daughter to go for more therapy, I started going myself, to learn how to deal with her. It didn't help, even the therapists don't have answers.

JVM said big media source with her last night received phone call from JB trying to sell photos of KC. (no photo deal yet)

I believe it. That was reported earlier today as well. Anything for a buck.

all due respect, but the woman who trapped the 3 kids in a burning house, did she get AQUITTED? or let go? or is she in prision? or at least serve SOME time? id be willing to bet what little $ in my pocket, YES she did. ICA did not...
Yes, I will grant you that. She got 40 years, as she ought to have. I realize it is infuriating that the jury ruled as they did, but what can you do? Sometimes you have to set your sights on a more transcendent justice.

A murderer is a murderer. Caylee's crime is no less tragic and worse than any other.

IMO people who murder children are in a league of their own. Having said that, it's true, Caylee's murder was no worse than the murder of any other child. All of them should get this much attention.

I find it so hard to look at pictures of her. It's not the pretty little face that bothers me the most...it's the babyishness and helplessness of her hands and arms.

Thank you all for the wealth of information here. I find all of your opinions interesting.

If I remember the circumstances correctly, Casey didn't actually steal a paper check. Grandma had given her a check for her birthday and Casey used the account number and routing number online to pay her cell phone bill.
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:01 PM
To: cindymant@yahoo.com
Casey told mom that Universal would reimburse them. Casey didn't have the money to buy it so she "borrowed" it from dad's account. The check was signed 'Casey Anthony"! So don't f/n lie to me.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_R_PleseaEmails.htm

I won't watch the GR/JB IV. I didn't watch the JB one with BW either. I won't give them my ratings.

People arguing about ICA getting a job shouldn't be. She will live off blood money for some time. After that she will start stealing again. This isn't a woman who worked even when she had a toddler. It was easier to take advantage of others and steal. She's not going to change that now.

She still doesn't even have her GED and could have worked on that in jail and didn't. Would be a start if she did on the outside but shopping and men will come first. This isn't a woman who is going to go work at Target or Burger King. Her options are limited because of her lack of education and her felony record. She won't be able to work with money and working with people is out as well. Telemarketing might be an option but I don't see her doing that either.

I bet she will marry well.

I have a feeling there are lots of folks hunting KC down. A picture of the acquitted murderer would be worth lots of bucks, and the country is in a recession, for goodness sakes..

It's only a matter of time, folks...

IMO people who murder children are in a league of their own. Having said that, it's true, Caylee's murder was no worse than the murder of any other child. All of them should get this much attention.

I find it so hard to look at pictures of her. It's not the pretty little face that bothers me the most...it's the babyishness and helplessness of her hands and arms.

Thank you all for the wealth of information here. I find all of your opinions interesting.
I agree, it is very sad to look at the sweet trusting eyes. It is horrible when any child dies an unnecessary death.

I wonder how JB is being compensated for his Gerald interview. Money? In kind goods (plane, residence)? They both seem like 'scratch my back' guys and they have a history as buddies. BTW -- I've spent time in that Warren/Nile/Youngstown area. It is NOT a good place for clandestine or secretive living -- very 'grapeviney' unless you settle with the Amish!

I think there is a difference between free speech and a jury that I feel did not do their jobs correctly.

Serving on a jury is part of your civic duty. You are suppose to focus on the trial and the evidence presented. This jury seems to have spent as much time trying to figure out how they were going to handle the press afterwards as they did in deliberations. Making money off your decision should never be an issue when you serve on a jury. Seriously, it could have gone the other way with a guilty verdict and it still would have been fair if they rushed to judge her because they wanted the money. I would see nothing wrong with this law and would encourage lawmakers to pass it. jmo

I thought so too for awhile. I must admit she had me fooled with that Oscar worthy performance in court crying her eyes out and folding herself over double. Then she committed perjury and I snapped out of it.

JMO, not me, I don't think the two are related, JMO

My sister in law lives in Florida and everytime she goes to the hospital with one of her seizures she cannot drive for 6 months .
She has 2 non treatable brain tumors that cannot be removed . They are non cancerous but they give her terrible seizures all the time .

Originally Posted by 3doglady View Post
JVM said big media source with her last night received phone call from JB trying to sell photos of KC. (no photo deal yet)

They were saying that on the news last night. That Casey would be armed with cameras for the first several days after her release and would be documenting her days. You could see them taking photos inside the SUV as it drove away, so I have no doubt they are trying to sell them. What I find funny is 1. Jose is doing the pimping himself (shouldn't you have an agent for that?) and 2. Nobody wants the photos. I think they're going to find out $537 doesn't get you far.

I wonder how JB is being compensated for his Gerald interview. Money? In kind goods (plane, residence)? They both seem like 'scratch my back' guys and they have a history as buddies. BTW -- I've spent time in that Warren/Nile/Youngstown area. It is NOT a good place for clandestine or secretive living -- very 'grapeviney' unless you settle with the Amish!

My guess is he will get a check. I think GR could also get 1st ICA IV as well but I'd think she'd want a major netowrk. I always thought ABC would show it.

I bet she will marry well.

I don't really see anyone well off marrying her unless they are just as crazy as she is. That would be asking for trouble and putting their life in danger for money, IMO.

She will do nothing more than what she has done all her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle