2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I read somewhere today is there was no flight no tracking until the plane reached California.

The plane is allegedly owned by a real estate person in Todd's group. Remember guys Tod Macaluso represents many clients for defective planes. It is one of his specialties. So he knows who to know when it comes to planes.

Okay, I'm driving out to the airport again. There is only one hotel near the airport that is luxury. I need to charge my camera...and my phone.

The Hotel is the Sofitel and there is no way to find them in that place. It is huge and has dozens of exits.

I am curious becuase the airport staff said they heard about this yesterday, yesterday?? How could they know yesterday?

I asked about Orlando at the airport. They told me no flights but anything after 9:00pm is not recorded. Wow!, I thought all aircraft were recorded...apparently not. No tower, no staff. They are on their own...hmmm.

Why is everyone mentioning San Carlos? It is such an out-of the-way place....400 miles north of Los Angeles..

They just wanted to stop by your place and say hi Whisperer! :floorlaugh:

Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/15097271/now-free-casey-anthony-avoiding-public-eye

She will not accept Therapy,

A person has to believe there is something wrong with themselves in order to accept therapy,

and she thinks she is just fine its everyone else that has a problem.

True characteristics of a Psychopath

While I agree with you in principal (that she doesn't believe there's anything wrong with her), I think her current 'handlers' (Baez and Co.) are very interested in rehabilitating her.........HER IMAGE, that is. That said, I think she can be convinced by him/them that therapy would be a great P.R. strategy move, and that it will be the key to getting the enraged public to begin to have sympathy and compassion for her, and thus reduce its rage against her. I'm not saying that he would be correct ;) , but I can see him using such an argument with her in order to manipulate her into seeking some form of treatment. I can even see him telling her that all she has to do is "play along" until things cool down. I think the idea of Casey essentially manipulating the public by playing along would very much appeal to her. JMO.

ETA: Personally, I don't believe that there's any therapy available that will ever 'fix' her anyway, especially if she doesn't sincerely invest in the process, and I don't believe for a second that she ever will.

Bite your tongue! I go to Disney twice a year! There is no way Disney would hire her, but I'm thinking she could go over to Universal...Maybe they are looking for a Bellatrix Le Strange for their new Harry Potter park. They could charge people extra to play Mrs. Weasley and blow her to bits!

I said that someone should force CFKC to watch the new Harry Potter movie and explain that Mrs. Weasley acts like a real mom is supposed to act. I like your idea better.

My hubby is unemployed and was contacted about a job near Universal. First words out of dd's (17 y/o) mouth were, "Will you be an event planner?"

I'm so glad I'll be on vacation in a couple of weeks and won't have very much Internet access and will have to share a TV with my parents. I'm waaaaay too into this case.

I wonder why they would choose San Carlos? I happen to love that little town,I have relatives there and grew up nearby. But I do not see what Casey would be doing there.

What I read somewhere today is there was no flight no tracking until the plane reached California.

The plane is allegedly owned by a real estate person in Todd's group. Remember guys Tod Macaluso represents many clients for defective planes. It is one of his specialties. So he knows who to know when it comes to planes.

Thank you for the additional information. Even though it is still speculation, imo, at least now it is becoming more clear as to why this is being said.

Now how is that possible? The jurors' names were not released. She protests too much (liar).

And what about that trip to Disney?

I wondered how she got away with stating that the media was at her door. I just figured that someone else alerted them. Some media person somewhere said that some jurors were known from friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc.

I remember that she lived with her mother, too, and that she went to stay at her sister's to get some peace.

Hearing this morning that Jose asked The Anthony's to act as decoys makes me think it's all a game for him. He asked he knew the answer would be no and now he can remind her how crappy she is being treated and continue to allow her to believe she is the victim...she may be wishing she was with her mommy and daddy when this attorney gets done with her life..................

Bingo. Funny to think of Casey, the master manipulator, as being the 'manipulatee' when it comes to her hero, Mr. Baez. I wonder if she'll ever come to realize that he has somewhat of a Svengali-like way about him when it comes to her. I also wonder if he plans on leaving criminal law and taking up 'entertainment' law, since he seems to be shopping deals for his client and has a vested interest in seeing her become "a star". Just some random thoughts. ;)

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...244721/?referer=http://www.facebook.com/l.php

Didn't Jennifer Ford tell the court she lived with her mother?

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict.

Reporters were at her house before she even arrived home from Orlando after the six-week trial. The same was true at her mother's residence.

WELL! Who would have thunk it? :eek:

I have something in common with that ******** juror.

We BOTH regret her serving on the Anthony jury!

Okay, I'm driving out to the airport again. There is only one hotel near the airport that is luxury. I need to charge my camera...and my phone.

I am curious becuase the airport staff said they heard about this yesterday, yesterday??

Jeez. How many cartons of cigs are you up to since you heard this. You are fine. Breath deep Ahh Breath Better now?

Bite your tongue! I go to Disney twice a year! There is no way Disney would hire her, but I'm thinking she could go over to Universal...Maybe they are looking for a Bellatrix Le Strange for their new Harry Potter park. They could charge people extra to play Mrs. Weasley and blow her to bits!

Coming in a little late on this but I DO know this to be fact:

Disney
Universal
Target
Walmart
Marriott
Hyatt Regency (and all other major hotel chains)

TOP of the list of companies that have a LIFETIME policy of NO felons. Doesn't matter how old it is. But if it's within the last 5 yrs *Florida does not have a 7 year disclosure law*, then you might as well just stick to telemarketing. She doesn't just have 1 felony. She has 6? And now some misdemeanors. MOST companies no longer use paper resume service. Now it's majority of it done online. Florida is right there with toughest states to get a job with a tainted background. California is the second place winner in that area in felony unfriendly states. MOST employers run credit checks, background checks *NCIC, State, Fed, Local). AND if you have NO history? They question you. Still. Or they think you're lying to them and just not call you back.

I could go on and on about this subject because I have extensive knowledge on it. But I feel as if FICA would be watching as does her team of lawyers. They are constantly watching. This time no ideas from me on how FICA finds a job or has a life. lol She's on her own. :banghead:

Jeez. How many cartons of cigs are you up to since you heard this. You are fine. Breath deep Ahh Breath Better now?

Haha! I think she's gone to the airport to get to the bottom of yesterday!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute