2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN (I believe it was), it was said that the flight went to Prescott, Az. Of course, it could have flown elsewhere after that, like to California. Prescott doesn't have much of an airport from what I remember, not a large town. Sedona is not far to the north, about 66 miles, and they have a multitude of "spiritual retreats" there. Not that I think that Casey is looking for any real therapeutic help, but it would keep her out of the spot light for a while.

Just a thought.

http://www.retreatfinder.com/Directory/United_States/AZ_Arizona.aspx

LOL ... omg ... I see reporters are following the Anthony's around !

I am watching Dr. Drew and he is interviewing Lippmann ... and in the background showed a video of Cindy and George in parking lot of a store.

Is that a new set of wheels -- the red SUV -- the Anthony's are driving ?

Wow -- the A's have NOTHING to say to reporters ? Hmmm ...

:waitasec::waitasec:

To think that just two short months ago I was wondering what I would be doing after the trial was over. lol

Yes he is disbarred. But he still has an interest in the practice. He just can't represent himself as a lawyer.

It simply amazes me the people Baez associates himself with.

Coming in a little late on this but I DO know this to be fact:

Disney
Universal
Target
Walmart
Marriott
Hyatt Regency (and all other major hotel chains)

TOP of the list of companies that have a LIFETIME policy of NO felons. Doesn't matter how old it is. But if it's within the last 5 yrs *Florida does not have a 7 year disclosure law*, then you might as well just stick to telemarketing. She doesn't just have 1 felony. She has 6? And now some misdemeanors. MOST companies no longer use paper resume service. Now it's majority of it done online. Florida is right there with toughest states to get a job with a tainted background. California is the second place winner in that area in felony unfriendly states. MOST employers run credit checks, background checks *NCIC, State, Fed, Local). AND if you have NO history? They question you. Still. Or they think you're lying to them and just not call you back.

I could go on and on about this subject because I have extensive knowledge on it. But I feel as if FICA would be watching as does her team of lawyers. They are constantly watching. This time no ideas from me on how FICA finds a job or has a life. lol She's on her own. :banghead:

Really, I was kidding. You really don't think she expects to ever have to work for a living do you. She's been sooooooo good at not working in the past. lol

Gawd... I love me some sleepy eyed Geoffret Feiger!!:great:I've really missed seeing him on my TV since the Scott Peterson trial.

LOL Too funny.

He sat in the seat in front of me at a Crosby, Stills, and Nash show a few years back. Now I never found him that attractive when I saw him on television--not unattractive mind you--just average. HOWEVER, in the flesh it was a completely different story!!!! :crazy: He's really big and broad (in a good way) and oh so sexy!!!!

I am watching Dr. Drew and he is interviewing Lippmann ... and in the background showed a video of Cindy and George in parking lot of a store.

Apparently last week they went to Home Depot and the media was there. Yes, it is a new SUV.

To think that just two short months ago I was wondering what I would be doing after the trial was over. lol

LOL ... me too !

I just still CANNOT BELIEVE that CFCA is "free" ...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

They might be holding out for their own million dollar interview...

Yes he is disbarred. But he still has an interest in the practice. He just can't represent himself as a lawyer.

well you can't go lower then his #1 client

They say it takes a thief to catch a thief so maybe JB feels comfortable with her being with him. jmo

I want to hear from every single juror. I want to know what happened behind that closed door.

NG is probably hoping to get sued. Imagination the ratings boost in that scenario!

What I read somewhere today is there was no flight no tracking until the plane reached California.

The plane is allegedly owned by a real estate person in Todd's group. Remember guys Tod Macaluso represents many clients for defective planes. It is one of his specialties. So he knows who to know when it comes to planes.

I know its wrong but too bad FCA plane wasn't a defective one:innocent:.

Anyone watching NG on Piers Morgan. Oh she's not quite as wound up but she's yelling and she really got mad when he said she made the CA "her own".

Is San Carlos the smallest airport near Hollywood? It is possible that they were trying to stay under the radar and she is actually staying with Todd or some friend of his had a place to put her up. That airport might have just been a good place to fly in un-noticed.

Good Lord. The A's finally get an attorney that keeps them quiet and now you can't shut him up. If the A's want to fade into the background why is this man on every talk show imaginable. Are we sure CA isn't behind him working his mouth? jmo

On HLN (I believe it was), it was said that the flight went to Prescott, Az. Of course, it could have flown elsewhere after that, like to California. Prescott doesn't have much of an airport from what I remember, not a large town. Sedona is not far to the north, about 66 miles, and they have a multitude of "spiritual retreats" there. Not that I think that Casey is looking for any real therapeutic help, but it would keep her out of the spot light for a while.

Just a thought.

http://www.retreatfinder.com/Directory/United_States/AZ_Arizona.aspx

I guess it's likely that James Ray will consider hiring felons...CVKC may have to wait a while though. Telemarketing may be the way to go because she loves to talk and talk and talk. She could hold the phone with one hand and stroke her hair with the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member