2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot believe HLNs is nonstop Casey coverge. it's over.
if they want to discuss Casey focus on the incredulous verdict. not the "where's waldo" coverage. also why does Mark Lippman insist on being on HLN nonstop? he comes on to say he cannot say anything. what's the point? why do people keep having him on?

this whole thing is nuts. JB and FCA hiding out. speculation on her earning potential. when will it end? it's time to ignore her so that media outlets see that she does not draw interest so she will fade away. i want them to find out FAST that NO MONEY IS COMING. let her find work like every other convicted felon. we owe her no free ride. im disgusted that she is being pampered while good hardworking people decide between gas or groceries. I only want to hear stories of people walking out of places where she enters. guess im mean. i want her shunned by the public. she is a sociopath. i dont need a dr to tell me that. her actions and body language reek of it to me. the foreman saw a sweet good mother. i see someone who relished in the death of her daughter, enjoyed her 31 days, and after..the pain it caused her family and the attention it brought her. she faced no consequences. and her 3 years in a "cage"? please. it was protective custody and it got her out of serving any probation now for the check charges so now she is free to galavant around the country. it was well worth the 3 years to walk on murder charges so CM needs to hush. he makes me sickest of all when he speaks. his client needs to pay back every dime for her lies. she owes the state every dime they spent on investigating her lies. if she waltzes out of that too i will lose my mind. i can just see her walking away scott free from all financial responsibility while winking and flirting with the camera.

i am angry beyond belief that she kiiled her child and did not get sentenced. i dont care if people think im assuming on her guilt. the fact that she shows no remorse for Caylee's death show me she was just fine with it. an accident and unexpected death rocks you to the core. im so angry the jury could not "connect the dots". im sick of hearing its JAs fault for his attitude SOAs fault for and for overcharging. im sick of the jurys claim there was no proof.
Im currently watching Deadly Women. How in the world did all these women get convicted since no one saw them . thre could 1 percent of doubt in any case. its the totality of evidence! casey should have been convicted and i should be watching her stroy on Deadly Womens special episode right now. As they would say. "Caylee was an accessory that Casey no longer wanted"
this dumb jury.. JB GAVE them agg child abuse by letting us know she did not call 911 and render aid. i believe he WANTED them to convict of that. otherwise why be so vague on the state of Caylee when she was pulled out of the pool?
i really cant even reconcile all this in my mind. Caylee had no one in her family fighting for justice. it was up to the jury to understand that and be her voice. i think she is guilty of first degree murder but I could have lived with any of the felony charges. 15-30 yrs is a long time. she would have been long forgotten since she wouldnt have been the poster child for the DP. she would have aged terribly and been released onto parole where a parole officer would make sure she is following the law. but nope. nothing. not even probation.

i wish networks, media and publishers would come out and state openly that they have no interest in Casey's "story" put an end to the speculation now. i need this to go away. i know life isnt fair trust me. but i dont need a constant reminder by seeing her grinning face every time i look at a magazine or turn on the tv.

I found Dr. Hellman's comments on HLN very interesting re Casey Anthony's mindset after Caylee's death.

In a nutshell, he said that for a mother to be accepting and anguish free after the death of her child (and Casey Anthony was apparently carefree after Caylee died), she has to have come to accept and be okay with the child's death before the child dies.

He said, that in his experience, mothers, following an accidental death of their child, are paralyzed and unable to accept it. Obviously if the death is a true and unforeseen accident, one cannot accept that death in advance.

Sounds to me like the good doctor believes Casey had come to accept Caylee's death before it happened and that is why she is so able to party and live as she did following her baby's death.

That just breaks my heart.

I've been so addicted to this case & have spent practically 24/7 following it.

And I love it here, reading all your comments...
but I'm stepping away & watching The Batchelorette tonight!!!

Funny one of the talking heads last week suggested San Francisco as a place to drop out un-noticed.

There are lots of pockets here in SF and it's usually very easy (and common) to go completely off the official radar and still have an engaging lifestyle of your choice. Heavy partying city; even for the hard working class (though Casey doesn't fall into the latter category). In general, I think most people here follow politics more closely than crime stories (I'm an exception). Still, even in SF, I think Casey would need one hell of a makeover to go unnoticed here unless she stayed inside all of the time for at least a few months.

Flying into Carlsbad makes more sense than San Carlos, imo... That's where nude skipping Macaluso has a company plane and Carlsbad is way closer to Hollywood than San Carlos (approx 3 hours vs. 7 hours)... Still don't know if I'm buying the whole California/Hollywood story from Nancy G though..

ETA: Just saw other posts about the smaller San Carlos near San Diego; that would make more sense than San Carlos here in Nor California if Casey really is near Hollywood (as Nancy G suggested)...

Joy Behar

Nathan, ex roommate of Tony Lazarro, discussing his support of Caylee's Law

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank-you!! At least someone is talking about Caylee!! :banghead:

I haven't watched these shows since the verdict. I love coming here and getting updates though. :innocent:

Again, JB wouldn't be able to control her around GA's family.

She has to be some place with someone who is on "his side".

MOO

San Carlos Park is only a few minutes from Bonita Springs too. I think Cindy has a brother or a sister there??

Jose wouldn't want Casey around Cindy's family either though?? Hmmm....

OK Californians, how close to San Carlos is Carlsbad. Carlsbad is where Macaluso's firm is so he lives in the area somewhere.

about 600 miles. San Carlos is one of the cities 25 miles South of SF. All the towns run together here in the Bay Area.

Carlsbad is near San Diego and makes sense. For them to fly to San Francisco is very out of the way. The last time a fugitive landed here, they were spotted the first day...NG got lots of credit for that one.

I can't tell you how much people here Hate Criminals. It is something they want no part of and they prove it in every courtroom in San Mateo.

Southern California is much easier to blend in and a totally different culture.

There's a San Carlos and a San Carlos airport in San Diego County - about 20 miles northeast of the city of San Diego.

Really? Well that solves the whole problem. Now it all makes sense. Thank You.

There are lots of pockets here in SF and it's usually very easy (and common) to go completely off the official radar and still have an engaging lifestyle of your choice. Heavy partying city; even for the hard working class (though Casey doesn't fall into the latter category). In general, I think most people here follow politics more closely than crime stories (I'm an exception). Still, even in SF, I think Casey would need one hell of a makeover to go unnoticed here unless she stayed inside all of the time for at least a few months.

Flying into Carlsbad makes more sense than San Carlos, imo... That's where nude skipping Macaluso has a company plane and Carlsbad is way closer to Hollywood than San Carlos (approx 3 hours vs. 7 hours)... Still don't know if I'm buying the whole California/Hollywood story from Nancy G though..

ETA: Just saw other posts about the smaller San Carlos near San Diego; that would make more sense than San Carlos here in Nor California if Casey really is near Hollywood (as Nancy G suggested)...

That cool baby with the cigarette is gonna be pizzzzed since she was taking a ride to the airport to get some answers...

That cool baby with the cigarette is gonna be pizzzzed since she was taking a ride to the airport to get some answers...

LOL..Thanks..Hadn't left. I was charging phone and camera. Whew! :floorlaugh:

.....it is only a few minutes away, thank you so much for thinking of me.

Didn't juror number 2 speak or have a comment as well?

I don't remember #2 speaking out. Oh -- I think that was the juror holding out for the 5 digit figure ? $$$$$

Anyone ?

:maddening: :maddening:

John Wayne is about an hour's drive from Carlsbad...

LOL..Thanks..Hadn't left. I was charging phone and camera. Whew! :floorlaugh:

.....it is only a few minutes away, thank you so much for thinking of me.

Good! Glad you didn't leave! :floorlaugh:

Do you think the staff was messing with you when they said they knew something about it yesterday?

Fred Goldman on right now. Talking about the civil case and his pursuit of justice. OJ deflected all of his money for many years in an effort to avoid paying him. Finally Karma caought up w/OJ...when he was out trying to scam some of his posessions.

I don't remember #2 speaking out. Oh -- I think that was the juror holding out for the 5 digit figure ? $$$$$

Anyone ?

:maddening: :maddening:

He was the juror who said he voted guilty and got into a heated discussion with the other's about it. My guess is he and someone else were the only ones to listen to the judge. The holdout is either 5 or 6 and is a chef. jmo

3 and 11 spoke. 6 was holding out, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member