2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the juror who said he voted guilty and got into a heated discussion with the other's about it. My guess is he and someone else were the only ones to listen to the judge. The holdout is either 5 or 6 and is a chef. jmo

THANK YOU ! Yes -- it's the chef who was holding out for the $$$$$ ...

:maddening::banghead::maddening:

If IRRC it was 6 who wanted 5 figures to talk.

Interesting read.......

http://stcroixsource.com/content/ne...-potter-murder-trial-arrested-charged-perjury

I also wonder if each and everyone could be charge with perjury for lieing under oath when they all said NO they did not discuss the case IF it can be proven that they did......

I think The Federal Bureau of Investigation needs to seriously get involved!!!

BBM: I believe the Jury did discuss the case before "deliberating" ... remember the "heart sticker" ...

IIRC ... Jury Foreman's "brother" is fbi ... I sure would like to know what his brother thinks ... :waitasec:

I hope his brother's "colleagues" in Quantico are looking into this ...

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

On Greta, just heard that JB was with FCA through this afternoon. At 5 p.m. he was no longer with her, per CM. But said she is with other people keeping her safe...

On Greta, just heard that JB was with FCA through this afternoon. At 5 p.m. he was no longer with her, per CM. But said she is with other people keeping her safe...

Must be Dorothy's turn to babysit her. lol

OKay..that does it. I'm switching to judaism. The Rabbi makes perfect sense. My guy, the priest is being silly.

Is San Carlos the smallest airport near Hollywood? It is possible that they were trying to stay under the radar and she is actually staying with Todd or some friend of his had a place to put her up. That airport might have just been a good place to fly in un-noticed.

San Carlos is quite a ways from Hollywood. About 5 or 6 hours.
If she is in San Carlos I would bet she'd be planning on hiding out in Napa Valley somewhere. (Wine Country). Hmmm about 45 minutes from me.

Must be Dorothy's turn to babysit her. lol

Casey nor Cindy can stand to be alone. FCA kept the entire DT busy making housecalls to the jail for three freaken years. I bet she is talking non-stop. If smart, they brought their Bose Headphones along to block her out.

Someone needs to tell Joy Behar..........

:floorlaugh:

I still laugh thinking about JB asking her about babysitting her kids. You could see the wheels spinning, "We didn't practice that question. We didn't practice that question. What to say. What to say." :great::floorlaugh:

Casey nor Cindy can stand to be alone. FCA kept the entire DT busy making housecalls to the jail for three freaken years. I bet she is talking non-stop. I imagine they brought their Bose Headphones along

LOL........I agree. Whoever she's with she's probably driving them crazy. Or keeping house for them and baking brownies.

:D

OJ going to prison has nothing to do with karma, and everything to do with the fact that he committed another felony...

Casey nor Cindy can stand to be alone. FCA kept the entire DT busy making housecalls to the jail for three freaken years. I bet she is talking non-stop. If smart, they brought their Bose Headphones along to block her out.

I'm glad they are stuck with her. She's either mentally ill of just flat out evil and not they have to babysit her 24/7. Wait until she turns on them. It will happen.

I wonder how long before Jose has to take out a restraining order on FCA.

LOL........I agree. Whoever she's with she's probably driving them crazy. Or keeping house for them and baking brownies.

:D

I think Anthony is feverishly on the computer trying to track down her ex friends, ex boyfriends and catching up on all the news articles about herself. It sends chills down my spine thinking some of these people might not be safe from her.

OJ going to prison has nothing to do with karma, and everything to do with the fact that he committed another felony...

Well, some people believe in karma and some people don't - personally, I don't care, he's in jail where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member