2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey,

KC is going to take pictures and sell them is what I gleaned from Baez' statement.

But ... she's not a photographer. Everyone has a camera and everyone takes photos ... but that doesn't make them photographers. She likes to play with photoshop, but again that doesn't make her a photographer or a graphic artist.

Grey,

KC is going to take pictures and sell them is what I gleaned from Baez' statement.

Can she take pix of HERSELF? :waitasec:

That is her one&only FAV subject afterall.

Grey,

If I know JB he is going to sell photos of FCA under a pseudonym as paparazzi photos but the money will go to them. He is just that tricky! :banghead:

You're forgetting Howard K. Stern and ANS! The similarities are endless...in a backwards sort of way!
True. I had forgotten about that. But JB is supposed to be a defense attorney not Casey's PR rep.

I was just thinking about this, and I know many of the people here have too. I would bet that when the show is over and he walks away she comes up with some doozies. He will have "brain washed her, forced her to blame GA and of course taken advantage of her." per CMCA.

If you mean 'sexual' advantage that is her MO! JB's always known this so whatever comes his way he will deserve & then some.

But WHO to believe? since they're both proven LIARS!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/18/earlyshow/main20080269.shtml

"Casey Anthony hasn't been spotted since her release from jail early Sunday but her civil attorney Charles Greene says she is an emotional mess following her acquittal in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, CBS News Correspondent Karen Brown reported.

Cops Casey Anthony lied to will guard her.

"Ms. Anthony right now is happy. She's sad. She's anxious. She's optimistic. She's worried. She's scared. She's uncertain. She's hopeful," Greene said."

But ... she's not a photographer. Everyone has a camera and everyone takes photos ... but that doesn't make them photographers. She likes to play with photoshop, but again that doesn't make her a photographer or a graphic artist.

You're so right. I have a nice camera and can take some good photos that can become great ones because I know how to photoshop. However, no one will want to buy my photos because I haven't killed my child. What a screwed up world.

So Mike Galanos keep telling us that ABC news is reporting that one of the planes made a stop in Prescott, AZ.

So...........does Geraldo own property in AZ? He graduated from the Univ of AZ. He also knew to tell jb to walk and stay by the window last night during his 'exclusive' interview via cell phone.

Anyone know?

You're so right. I have a nice camera and can take some good photos that can become great ones because I know how to photoshop. However, no one will want to buy my photos because I haven't killed my child. What a screwed up world.

I'm pretty sure they are referring to photos of FCA. Since it didn't work to sell them from FCA, I'm sure JB will pretend he is a freelance photographer that just got these photos (paparazzi) of her in her undisclosed location and sell pics of what she looks like now. :banghead:

I hope both pimp and unmarketable product heard Judge Pirro. I'm sure he did, since he heard the TV guy. Brava, Judge P. You nailed it!

What did Judge Pirro say? I can't bring myself to watch ANY coverage of this debacle...I only read here and I must've missed this discussion.

Thanks!

JVM said on her show last night that several friend reporters told her that JB is texting them offering to sell photographs of Casey's first days out of jail. JB stated to the reporters that she was carrying a camera around with her to take pictures to sell. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE HATE HER EVEN MORE!!! I hope nobody is tempted and buys the photographs but I am sure there is someone out that who will. AND I think it is ridiculous that JB is doing the selling for her.
Yesterday I was reading several articles and I noticed prominent defense attorneys like Mark Geragos and Geoff Fieger were saying that they would advise her to stay out of the spotlight. I thought that was interesting. IMO this shows Baez really doesn't care about her well being. He just wants to get rich off of her. :loser:

So Mike Galanos keep telling us that ABC news is reporting that one of the planes made a stop in Prescott, AZ.

So...........does Geraldo own property in AZ? He graduated from the Univ of AZ. He also knew to tell jb to walk and stay by the window last night during his 'exclusive' interview via cell phone.

Anyone know?

Cool! tell AZ lawyer to watch out for her. lol!

I'll bet those pictures of herself will consist of her holding a phone to her ear and mouthing the words"Call me..."

What could she possibly take pictures of? Her partay-ing DT? seen it. disgusting. The Ritzy hotel room? Mom did that years ago. still disgusting. The birds outside? I think NAT GEO has that covered. Her Ruth Buzzi bangs? seen her hair all different shapes/colors/ways in the EVIDENCE.

I've been scratching my head a bit, would there be any photos left that the A's haven't already licensed out?

KC should be hanging her head in shame - instead she wants to sell photographs and make money of her despicable, criminal acts!

KC should be hanging her head in shame - instead she wants to sell photographs and make money of her despicable, criminal acts!

bbm

FCA knows NO shame! The same goes for JB! They actually do make a very compatible couple. :blowkiss:

What could she possibly take pictures of? Her partay-ing DT? seen it. disgusting. The Ritzy hotel room? Mom did that years ago. still disgusting. The birds outside? I think NAT GEO has that covered. Her Ruth Buzzi bangs? seen her hair all different shapes/colors/ways in the EVIDENCE.

I keep getting the extremely immature image of myspace emo self photos.
:sick::loser::sick:

Who knows? I mean since her location is a secret one I'm with you on what could she actually take pics of. I'm sure they will be dumb pictures like her in the bathroom taking a picture of her reflection in the mirror. lol

i really think JB was expecting her to go to jail. i think he was hoping for manslaughter or child abuse because all during the trial all the THs said anything less than murder 1 would be a win for JB. i think he was expecting to go on a media blitz by himself discussing how casey was handling the verdict, how he saved her from death row but is still sad because his client is innocent. he expected to have his mug on the news for every appeal.

now casey is free and people are angry. angry at the jury, casey and JB. they cant believe her got her set free. now he is stuck with casey tied to his ankle like a chain. day 1 after the shock he must have felt this would be big $$ since everyone was talking about his brilliant lawyering. i dont think he realized this verdict would not be a a big celebration.
now he is stuck being holed up with his client waiting for money so they can be free. he probably expected to be whisked away to NBC where they would protect them, pay big and JB could pawn her off on some handler. hmm the offer didnt come. now what do they do? i love they are stuck in hiding together waiting for a payout. i want to see how long he can wait it out with her. please please no one pay them. lets see how long they can stay holed up together.

You are right. I would even go further and say that KC might be dangerous for him. Who knows what allegations she will come up with against him. She has, after all, pretty much thrown EVERY SINGLE PERSON who was close to her under the bus with the most outrageous allegations and accusations.
Jose, get out NOW!

he's scared the minute he leaves the big payout will come. he's not going anywhere til he sees $$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat