2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1841 vinnie politan said he got word it was some one pulling a hoax .......... people are nuts

Baez already redone his website, I see. http://baezlawfirm.com/Jose_Baez.html
He wishes he had this sort of fame... He even has an "in the news" section. Gee.
Sorry if this comment doesn't belong here, it was reading this thread and thinking about publicity stunts that led me to check in on his site.

From His Website...
:lol:
Mr. Baez finds it important to learn the science himself, that is why he has completed hundreds of hours of training dedicated to areas of forensic science such as DNA, Blood Pattern Analysis, trace recovery, forensic pathology and entomology just to name a few. :floorlaugh:

:lol: hundreds of hours :lol:

She's quickly becoming yesterday's news. The real interest is in Caylee and other victims all over the world like her. Today's headlines contain so much tragedy...Tyler Hadley, the mansion murder/suicide (?) in Cali....time to turn our attention to other things. In fact, I need to read something inspirational and uplifting. Anybody else?
I'm sitting here listening/watching HLN and Vinnie talking about a 4 year old girl who's being ordered into her stepfather's custody.. Problem is, the stepfather is a registered sex offender. I would rather follow THAT story than all the little games that Baez and Mason want to play to promote their own media agendas. I'm with you though.. Something uplifting in the news would be absolutely wonderful.

Continued lies, cruelty, and deceit isn't necessary. Casey hasn't been found yet and to try and make it look as if she's back in Orlando is dangerous to any family. None of the defense team or Casey seems to care though. Asking Cindy and George to be decoys was horrible.

ITA. If there have been several death threats toward FCA, JB and the like why on earth would they put this decoy's life in jeopardy. It's obvious to me FCA picked the right defense team....none of them have any regard for human life!

We like to hunt and the hunt is on thanks to the big mouthed Baez and Mason. Casey gets made any where now, she will have to leave for another hide a way. Seems like fun now but will get real old and expensive soon.
But.. If the media moves on to other stories, she'll HAVE to show her face.. Her value is dropping every day that she hides out... Other stories will overshadow her... She needs the attention and if the attention is focused elsewhere, she'll have to do something to become the celebrity she wants to be again.

From His Website...
:lol:
Mr. Baez finds it important to learn the science himself, that is why he has completed hundreds of hours of training dedicated to areas of forensic science such as DNA, Blood Pattern Analysis, trace recovery, forensic pathology and entomology just to name a few. :floorlaugh:

:lol: hundreds of hours

It will only be a matter of time before it all goes to his head, guaranteed. He is bound to cross the line as he did so many times in this trial and next time the judge may not be so lenient IMO

Maybe the Orlando media could find something more productive to do than stake out private airports, etc...

That's not ICA. People are just screwing with the media.

I do think she's in Florida but she won't be seen in public until her IV is done.

I'm a little late to the game so sorry if this has been said, but...

If KC didn't cover her face when she was leaving jail while people were screaming "baby killer" at her, she's never going to cover her face for helicopters or anything else. She would have been strutting off that plane. jmo.

Continued lies, cruelty, and deceit isn't necessary. Casey hasn't been found yet and to try and make it look as if she's back in Orlando is dangerous to any family. None of the defense team or Casey seems to care though. Asking Cindy and George to be decoys was horrible.

We don't know if the DT asked GA/CA to be decoys. In fact, I don't believe a word from the A's mouth or their mouth piece/lawyer. They have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they will lie repeatedly, swearing to God and under oath, it does not matter to them.

There is only one victim in this case and it's Caylee. She is just an ATM to them now.

IMO

I believe they could have been asked to be decoys but that shouldn't be their job. You hire professional security for that.

I think Caylee is an ATM machine for many in this case. Even Tony is supposedly shopping a book. Barf.

He wishes he had this sort of fame... He even has an "in the news" section. Gee.

Sorry if this comment doesn't belong here, it was reading this thread and thinking about publicity stunts that led me to check in on his site.

No mention of FCA anywhere on his website........guess he's not proud of "winning".........

I think the helicopter must be in on this one. Must be. Why isnt there footage of them getting off the plane? The camera would have been in position to at least get a few more seconds before this footage starts.

And can you get clearance to fly a helicopter in Orlando along a runway where a plane has just landed and other traffic is surely taking off/circling above? At the very least you cant just fly around an airport without planning it out at a specific time that the tower gives you. Looks fishy to me.

Love the peeps that criticize these threads and the people posting while they themselves are following them -too funny !

Disgusting, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members