2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case has truely broken my spirit in the Justice system...

It seems to me it is easy to get away with murdering your child..
1. Lie about your childs whereabouts for as long as possible, while your child decomposes along with any DNA evidence...
2. Find a patsy for the crime...
3. Get a lawyer with no morals who can spin a web of confusing lies about the patsy, and not be concerned about releasing you back into society, so you could reoffend the innocent public at large...
4. Hire a jury consultant to seek out the most vulnerable people to believe in your web of lies... and that will believe in the patsy theory...
5. Be found not guilty.. (not innocent) of murdering your child.... and seek out offers to make money off of your childs murder...

oops.. forgot about selling pictures of your child to make money too..!!!

I personally am ashamed of how this case turned out...!! In fact, I'm sickened.... Is this the new standard of how to get your client off..??? LIE your a$$ of in opening statements..??????
I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me where to send my concerns to... because I'd like to send this to them...!! TIA

How pathetic. That they are forced to play these sleazy tabloidesque games to try an induce the media into following them. :floorlaugh:
How pathetic that they are forced to utilize all of their attorney contacts for such a ruse, trying to create some buzz, some interest for that cancor, that bead.
How truly pathetic. I am loving it!

This case has truely broken my spirit in the Justice system...

It seems to me it is easy to get away with murdering your child..
1. Lie about your childs whereabouts for as long as possible, while your child decomposes along with any DNA evidence...
2. Find a patsy for the crime...
3. Get a lawyer with no morals who can spin a web of confusing lies about the patsy, and not be concerned about releasing you back into society, so you could reoffend the innocent public at large...
4. Hire a jury consultant to seek out the most vulnerable people to believe in your web of lies... and that will believe in the patsy theory...
5. Be found not guilty.. (not innocent) of murdering your child.... and seek out offers to make money off of your childs murder...

oops.. forgot about selling pictures of your child to make money too..!!!

I personally am ashamed of how this case turned out...!! In fact, I'm sickened.... Is this the new standard of how to get your client off..??? LIE your a$$ of in opening statements..??????
I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me where to send my concerns to... because I'd like to send this to them...!! TIA

Tell us how you really feel.......great post!!

I would bet ya that the gas bill on that jet is up at around a million bucks with all the flying its doing . I wonder who's gonna pay that bill.

I would bet ya that the gas bill on that jet is up at around a million bucks with all the flying its doing . I wonder who's gonna pay that bill.

Probably one of Malcuso's clients. Of course, they have no idea...

How pathetic. That they are forced to play these sleazy tabloidesque games to try an induce the media into following them. :floorlaugh:
How pathetic that they are forced to utilize all of their attorney contacts for such a ruse, trying to create some buzz, some interest for that cancor, that bead.
How truly pathetic. I am loving it!

Times have been tough man! I'm loving it too.

That one pic looks like a bedbug complaint...ha ha

Otto,
Completely see why you kept a few of C's pics....... I did too.
I kept a few so that I could try to understand how we got from 'here' to 'here'.
My first 'here' pic of C was an up-close-and-personal of her giving birth to Precious Caylee.
Big smile on C's face, Precious Caylee...... I would use that pic to help me wrap my mind around the whole thing.
Never helped.

Otto,
Completely see why you kept a few of C's pics....... I did too.
I kept a few so that I could try to understand how we got from 'here' to 'here'.
My first 'here' pic of C was an up-close-and-personal of her giving birth to Precious Caylee.
Big smile on C's face, Precious Caylee...... I would use that pic to help me wrap my mind around the whole thing.
Never helped.

I think that Ms Anthony has been hardened by the choices she has made. Any softness that she may have had when Caylee was born is long gone and will never return. I honestly can't figure out what any decent lawyer is doing with staging Ms Anthony look-alikes at various locations other than to create something to put in the news. Why a decent lawyer would do that is completely beyond me. Why a decent lawyer would have anything to do with a convicted felon is beyond me. I can only imagine that the attorney/client boundaries have been severely compromised ... but even that is completely beyond me after seeing Ms Anthony for what she really is.

I posted on the HLN thread that the local Tallahassee TV station story said that they have confirmed that Todd Macalusa's plane landed on St. George Island at 1:11 pm. Flight records show that the plane left Baton Rouge Metro at 10:37 am CST and landed on the island PRIVATE airstrip. Their sources say that her lawyers have rented a house for her on the island in the gated community, "THE PLANTATION:" This island is about one and a half hours southwest of Tallahassee. I am going down there on Thursday until Sunday to visit my kids. I have promised my DH that I willnot kill her if I happen to see her. I am too old to spend the rest of my life in JAIL. Her sorry azz is not worth that!

The strangest thing happened just a few minutes before the WCTV.TV sent me a news alert text...I was trying on some jeans in TARGET and there was this short little brown haired girl going in to try on Bathing Suits. She was wearing hugh square sun glasses....and I. Told her she looked a lot like KC and she laughed and said that she had had sugery on her eyes....It was about 9:30 pm. Very strange indeed. LOL

Dear GOD.....Please Take Care of Sweet Angel Caylee!

If you spot her, be sure to snap a shot ... the million dollar winner doesn't have to be Ms Anthony and the guys that profess to be officers of the court. It may well be the first person to reveal how she looks today.

No amount of plastic surgery will help Ms Anthony. Think of all the people that ever went under the knife. They couldn't stop going under the knife because, over time, it all started to look completely freakish. If Ms Anthony ends up looking like a plastic surgery freak so she can hide in plain sight, I would see that as some form of justice.

Are you serious? These lawyers and the devil are dancing together. Renting a house for her in St George? Nooooooo:noooo: Can we assume Baez is with her. Afterall he needs a break from the long emotionally exhausting trial.

Don't any of these attorneys work for a living? :banghead:

For how long are people going to be taking care of the <modsnip>? This is freaking ridiculous. Everybody is worried about her? Why?

give it up peeps.

she's in my basement.

video tape in the morning. :lol:

Lippman doesn't want to discuss the clothes issue...okiedokiethen. Why do these people have an attorney? Why does Lee need an attorney?

My guess would be to cover their financial dealings and make sure the IRS gets nothing from them. How many attorneys have they all gone through? How many brothers and parents of murderers need attorneys. These people all live under delusions of grandeur.

I am convinced C & G have made quite a bundle of money. ABC appears to pay lots of money. They both have appeared multiple times with ABC shows. They are biding there time till they can cash in for a new home. Have to wait till the fallout dies down.

FCA will show up on Hopespring sooner rather than later. I can't stand this attorney of theirs being the spokesperson for this motley gang.

Are you serious? These lawyers and the devil are dancing together. Renting a house for her in St George? Nooooooo:noooo: Can we assume Baez is with her. Afterall he needs a break from the long emotionally exhausting trial.

Don't any of these attorneys work for a living? :banghead:

For how long are people going to be taking care of the <modsnip>? This is freaking ridiculous. Everybody is worried about her? Why?

Probably longer than any of them had anticipated. <modsnip>. They'll never be able to get rid of her. They'll be afraid that if they threw her out she'd come back with a vengeance...with duct tape and a "how to make homemade chloroform" manual.

Just looking at GoogleEarth of the Island and rentals in the area ... seems like a dusty place, but expensive. I wonder how long this indigent felon can afford to live there?

Just looking at GoogleEarth of the Island and rentals in the area ... seems like a dusty place, but expensive. I wonder how long this indigent felon can afford to live there?

Is Todd Macaluso married....not that that should matter?

Lippman doesn't want to discuss the clothes issue...okiedokiethen. Why do these people have an attorney? Why does Lee need an attorney?

My guess would be to cover their financial dealings and make sure the IRS gets nothing from them. How many attorneys have they all gone through? How many brothers and parents of murderers need attorneys. These people all live under delusions of grandeur.

I am convinced C & G have made quite a bundle of money. ABC appears to pay lots of money. They both have appeared multiple times with ABC shows. They are biding there time till they can cash in for a new home. Have to wait till the fallout dies down.

FCA will show up on Hopespring sooner rather than later. I can't stand this attorney of theirs being the spokesperson for this motley gang.

To broker their book deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member