2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I just had a horrible thought. FICA could have a fragrence line....Eau de Choloroform. She could have footwear.....Flip Flops for the Fleeing.....Ankle Bracelets that beep when you get too far from home....and a new nightclub....Fuse with a Felon....

Hey TO, just wrote a commercial for her new fragrance. It opens with a couple of guys walking into a nightclub.

guy#1: (steps back) WOW. Do you smell that?!
guy #2: (covering nose) Are you kidding me? That fragrance! So striking! So elusive! What could it be?

(camera pans to back/shoulder of hooded figure sitting alone at corner table. Figure turns her head slightly, places finger to lips, smiles and whispers: : "Sshh..Its's my secret. Sunfire. By Casey Anthony."

The worst she's done are some DUI and traffic violations. Stupid, but not evil. .

Respectfully snipped - a DUI is evil. Nothing but pure luck makes a DUI not a tragedy. She was a lucky drunk behind the wheel. Shoulda been shot on the spot for that. I hate when people brush off DUIs.

Anyway, back to baby killers.....

I will admit to watching HLN and FOX, but I was addicted to those long before Caylee was murdered. I need a 12 step program from being a news junkie. I do wish they would cover more of the OTHER children who are missing and need HELP NOW though. I like the politics, too, although that has been annoying lately.

I need to get up and do something productive. I'm gonna go listen to my music for a while and clean house. Goodness knows that needs to happen.

Respectfully snipped - a DUI is evil. Nothing but pure luck makes a DUI not a tragedy. She was a lucky drunk behind the wheel. Shoulda been shot on the spot for that. I hate when people brush off DUIs.

Anyway, back to baby killers.....

I totally agree with you on that subject. ty

I will admit to watching HLN and FOX, but I was addicted to those long before Caylee was murdered. I need a 12 step program from being a news junkie. I do wish they would cover more of the OTHER children who are missing and need HELP NOW though. I like the politics, too, although that has been annoying lately.

I need to get up and do something productive. I'm gonna go listen to my music for a while and clean house. Goodness knows that needs to happen.

I haven't watched HLN in awhile, however, I caught part of Vinnie P. yesterday and he spent about 5 min. at the beginning of his show about the FCA sighting/hoax and then he moved onto other cases. I think coverage is starting fade :great:.

Hey TO, just wrote a commercial for her new fragrance. It opens with a couple of guys walking into a nightclub.

guy#1: (steps back) WOW. Do you smell that?!
guy #2: (covering nose) Are you kidding me? That fragrance! So striking! So elusive! What could it be?

(camera pans to back/shoulder of hooded figure sitting alone at corner table. Figure turns her head slightly, places finger to lips, smiles and whispers: : "Sshh..Its's my secret. Sunfire. By Casey Anthony."
There are so many of you on here with such a wonderful and creative imagination, this is just another post that made me laugh. Thanks!

If it is real, I wonder if Baez knows about it.
The weird thing is, she has a press release, pics of the prosecution on her older posts......you would think FB would take it down, as they forbid anyone opening an account under a false name....

Baez called into Channel 6's news to "nip it in the bud" that it wasn't FCA getting off that plane. I agree it wasn't but the whole hoax, decoy is ridiculous. Baez seemed to think it was funny. I don't think having a Defense team employee come to the airport and then drive around for a while is funny. I don't think having decoys are funny. She's out of town, out of site and soon to be out of mind. Good riddance. Macaluso needs to go play on the West Coast where they are used to having slow speed chases to no where. We don't need you here in Orlando.

If it wasn't her, then why would Jose Baez care? Why would he comment at all?

The weird thing is, she has a press release, pics of the prosecution on her older posts......you would think FB would take it down, as they forbid anyone opening an account under a false name....

How do they verify the name?tia

If it wasn't her, then why would Jose Baez care? Why would he comment at all?

I am sure you watched the trial, so you know he can't keep his mouth shut about anything. jmo

This is off topic, but I am dying to know the results of the WS mock juror. I never did see what she posted if anything. Can someone help me out? tia

I don't know if that's really true. Assuming NG, Joy Behar and Dr. Drew would be talking about CFCA - I did not watch at all. I suspect there were thousands like me, and those numbers will continue to mount.

The first day I wondered where she was and who she would hurt next. Today I don't care at all, as long as she isn't in my neighbourhood, kind of like the released convict pedophiles. And I still control my keyboard and my TV remote.

I believe CFCA will have her TV moment, but I never did watch sleaze like Geraldo except seeing a clip of him falling on his kewster in a windstorm or Jerry Springer - but someone with nothing better to do will always watch that rubbish - it just won't even begin to touch my cloud.

LG hums a few bars of "get offa my cloud..":floorlaugh:

While that's real noble of you, I think you are in the minority thinking. Someone posted that the latest 'news' having anything to do with ICA (probably the fake spotting at the airport) garnered 64 pages of comments on WFTV's site. That means a ton of people still clicked on the story to comment on it. At that point, that's all the news agency (or tv show) cares about, someone still cares enough to comment on news stories such as this.

And as long as that's still going on, they are still going to air anything and everything about her. Yes, it will die down, but only until it gets replaced by the next great scandal/outrage/etc.

If it turns out there is no money to be made off of Casey, the defense team really will need to employ her and garnish her wages...

If it turns out there is no money to be made off of Casey, the defense team really will need to employ her and garnish her wages...

In the scheme of things and if all the pending law suits really happen a million dollars won't cover them. And we know the IRS will get theirs first and then be on her watching for any money she may get. One time in my life I love the IRS> jmo

Well, according to my mom, who is from the Fla panhandle and is playing bridge with friends at the beach right now, FCA landed at a tiny airstrip yesterday at 4pm and was spotted at Harry A's. This was reported by one of the Tallahassee stations at noon (I think). She called me right after she saw it and I told her to get in the car and hightail it over for a Where's Waldo sighting!

It actually could be true... St George is the kind of place you could lay low and anyone in her DT or their assoc could have a beach house there. I'll bet the tip that led to Bellich's fly by was to enable her to spot a decoy leaving from the plane which then allowed the plane with KC already on it to take off to this remote air strip on St George!

I have intermittent internet service till 5pm, so step up sleuthers n let me know what you find out!

By the way, my mom knows the "Grief Expert" that the DT hired and her rep is less than stellar in the Tallahassee community! A friend of hers (mom's) died after a lengthy illness and when 2 of Mom's friends went over a few days after her death bringing casseroles at 9 AM, it was she that answered the door in what was described as a 'penoir set" and took the casseroles, claiming the woman's husband and grown kids were still asleep. Now THAT"S grief counselling!

I tried to start a thread for this but apparently still in the "REVIEW" phase:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-cheney-mason-calls-20110720,0,7987066.story

The home phone of Shirley and Cheney Mason was posted on Facebook, and she has gotten several calls asking if Anthony was there, she told investigators.

They also have been receiving voice mails that say, Anthony "can run but she can't hide" and telling her that her husband and attorney Jose Baez "better sleep with one eye open."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme