2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding ? what's the new foundation's name ?? do you know ?? I hope all of the news stations broadcast it and the Anthonys' new calling (scam) ...
Nice, first obstruct justice for your murdered granddaughter so her murderer can get off scott free ... then ask for donations ??

Would love to know what their new org is or a link to the news ...
Thanks

ETA: Just found the article ... Casey Anthony: Heard about Casey World? A new foundation?

"George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work. Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active."

OMG, where did I leave that barfbag????

The foundation is about them helping grandparents with their rights. They are not lawyers, not psychologist so why are they collecting money when AARP is out there. If you want someone to fight for grandparents right get a petition going...it does not cost a dime. After all they have done they should be calling their Congressman to help make changes not asking people to pay their mortgage and tax-free at that. There is nothing wrong with GA. He was working before the trial. The total cost of their expenses would be a piece of paper, an email or a phone call.

ITA ... why not write your congressman ... start a petition ... why do the Anthonys have to get paid to do the honorable thing ??
Or, they could work with existing agencies to promote awareness of the inadequacies of grandparents' rights ...
Or, they could work with existing organizations of missing and abused children ...
They won't ... there's no money in that for them ... these people are dispicable and clueless if they think they will ever be successful at this ...

On Joy Behar........

JG describing relationship with LA; standoffish; never expressed interest in being Caylee's uncle.

Believes Casey is ultimately responsible for Caylee not being here anymore.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's hiding in Orlando.

Advocate of Caylee's Law.

Jessie Grund says he believes KC is ultimately responsible for Caylee not being here and she should be in jail. He says he never expected to see the day she walked out of jail, and if he did he expected he would be in his 50s.

NG

JB claims no involvement in the "ruse".

KB going over again what happened this afternoon and how WFTV got the video. Tips came into station that "tot mom" was at CM's pool. Sent helicopter over gated community. KB says TM was on the phone at the plane, looked up and saw news helicopter.

NG saying JB now wants us to believe he doesn't know his former co-counsel is doing?

The jokers wanted the news helicopter in the air hence the wild goose chase to CM 's house so TM could land his plane. When they got back , they were in perfect position to film that fake KC sighting. Overall, whole thing pretty pathetic, yawn

I wonder if Casey is watching now..?? I hope she hears what Jesse is saying.

I honestly believe Jessie Grund genuinely loved that little girl. I feel bad for him but he does seem to have made some sort of peace with it

LOL Joy Behar asks JG "If Casey ever called you and said Jessie, I need your help, would you help her"? JG response: No I would not

I wonder if Casey is watching now..?? I hope she hears what Jesse is saying.

I was thinking the same thing.

"This Casey I don't know what she's capable of; I don't know who she is"

Good for you, Jesse!

JG: "I would give my life for Caylee to be back....."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

On Joy Behar's show.......

Jesse Grund.

I missed NG, Dr. Drew, and part of Joy. I did get the interview Joy did with NG, but the best part of the program was Jesse. He states the case eloquently, and he's lost so much through his involvement with KC. He said there's 42,000 results if you Google his name.

I feel so sorry for Jesse. He didn't deserve any of this.

My heart goes out to him also. He loved Caylee so much and would have been such a wonderful father to her. Someday they will see each other again........

:cry:

The foundation is about them helping grandparents with their rights. They are not lawyers, not psychologist so why are they collecting money when AARP is out there. If you want someone to fight for grandparents right get a petition going...it does not cost a dime. After all they have done they should be calling their Congressman to help make changes not asking people to pay their mortgage and tax-free at that. There is nothing wrong with GA. He was working before the trial. The total cost of their expenses would be a piece of paper, an email or a phone call.

They can not draw a salary from AARP. Really, who is advising those grandparents. This is so obvious. So if you can/will not find a job, you start a non profit. Only in America.

OT, all these differant people on all these differant shows, are they paid for being on ?

The jokers wanted the news helicopter in the air hence the wild goose chase to CM 's house so TM could land his plane. When they got back , they were in perfect position to film that fake KC sighting. Overall, whole thing pretty pathetic, yawn

Yes a connection! In the mountains and have tried for a while to get on.

Yeah, why is this guy fleeting around so much and has anyone checked what they unload? Just asking...

They can not draw a salary from AARP. Really, who is advising those grandparents. This is so obvious. So if you can not find a job, you start a non profit. Only in America.

Well if they can't find work and they have a free lawyer, why don't they file a wrongful death suit against their loving daughter ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets