2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God, they are switching to another case. The sooner Casey and the DT is forgotten about, the better.

NG now moving on to story of teen who killed his parents...........

NG

JB claims no involvement in the "ruse".

KB going over again what happened this afternoon and how WFTV got the video. Tips came into station that "tot mom" was at CM's pool. Sent helicopter over gated community. KB says TM was on the phone at the plane, looked up and saw news helicopter.

NG saying JB now wants us to believe he doesn't know his former co-counsel is doing?

He's gotten really good at being an azz.. gold medal performance. I hope he goes in to so much debt over "tot mom".

The case is over. Baez 's job is done. Now they are trying to sell the public on their conern for her safety? Don't any of these D. attorneys have other clients?

They are covering up for greed. They are protecting their cash cow. This is not conern for her safety. How long do they intend to protect her? Her entire life? The Defense Team may have to start a Foundation to keep them living their luxourious lifestyle.

Why was the new attorney from JB's office seen leaving the airport? Is William keeping secrets from JB? jmo

imo, it's all a part of the plan...he wouldn't be there unless JB knew about it. it's pathetic that they have to act like a bunch of children but, it does show one thing...Casey fits right in with that crew.....same immature actions as the "celebration" after the acquittal. they haven't been able to sell anything yet so they've got to keep her with them, can't afford anywhere else....cuz, they're her family now! I really see a boiling bunny in someone's future & i would love to see the day when she realizes the big check ain't coming in....wow, she'll turn on them like a bad habit!

if you think about it...Casey has no real friends now...and she's alienated herself from family...and the only people who are fans of hers are a bit "touched" IMO....and I think basically that she's being held "prisoner" so to speak by Baez & Mason because she is their CASH COW. What are JB & company going to do when she wants to branch out on her own for the $$$???

What are they going to do with her if either lawyer decides to work?

#$#@$; just remembered Baez took her to work with him last time. He's hooked. If he hasn't figured her out by now, it must be love.

NG

Local reporter Robyn is still at the Caylee memorial on Suburban Drive. She believes JB is playing cat & mouse game looking for the highest bidder for photographs.

Marc Klaas being introduced.

NG saying either this woman is "tot mom" back in Orlando or a big prank.

MK saying everyone seems to forget there's a dead little girl. Everyone is vying for blood money. It should be about a little girl.

NG has news for JB: The last laugh will be on you.

I have a lot of trouble with Nancy going off on this repeatedly when she has certainly made money and bigger issue, the HLN 24/7 coverage feeds this insanity. If Nancy covered other cases then Casey wouldn't get the attention she wants, JB and his antics would be ignored and neither of them will make any money since the story isnt worth anything,

If Casey manages a crazy payday, which I am doubtful of, it will be fueled by the 24/7 obsessive coverage. Sounds like I was good to skip HLN. Mock ups from plastic surgery, really?

Spas in Arizona? Has she decided she went there after all? Last night it was LA with all the talk about papperatzi.

I wish WFTV had refused to respond to any kind of "tips" about where Casey is. Why is this news? I can see TMZ running around after her, but does the regular media care?

I have a lot of trouble with Nancy going off on this repeatedly when she has certainly made money and bigger issue, the HLN 24/7 coverage feeds this insanity. If Nancy covered other cases then Casey wouldn't get the attention she wants, JB and his antics would be ignored and neither of them will make any money since the story isnt worth anything,

If Casey manages a crazy payday, which I am doubtful of, it will be fueled by the 24/7 obsessive coverage. Sounds like I was good to skip HLN. Mock ups from plastic surgery, really?

Spas in Arizona? Has she decided she went there after all? Last night it was LA with all the talk about papperatzi.

HLN experienced a ratings bonaza these past two months and she is not ready to let go, apparently.

NG

KB believes this was TM's plane this afternoon; tail # N950KA; same as left airport early Sunday morning.

That plane left John Wayne Arpt. in CA last night, bound for Baton Rouge, LA. It left Baton Rouge this morning at 10:37CDT. It stopped at St. George Island and departed there for Orlando at 1:15CDT, arriving Orlando at 3:28PM.

It left Orlando at 4:01, made a stop in Palm Beach, and is now enroute to Baton Rouge.

Dr. Drew on now.

What do Casey and Michael Jackson have in common? Family ties.

Untimely death involved, worldwide attention, family circling the wagons......

Casey. Is she back in Florida? Showing airport video. Is this Casey or is it a decoy?

NG is criticizing, with complete justification, the antics of this despicable defense team.. it's all about having fun, always was, party on DT- it was never about a helpless child left to rot in a field for any of them.
More power to NG may she expose this rotten bunch every opportunity she gets.
They thought this was funny.....? A good joke on WFTV?
That is OBSCENE.

Oh for crying out loud, here goes Dr. Drew with the same stuff...on mute here...

Florida and Californai provides us with all the heinous crimes. At the moment Florida is winning...but California is catching up. We have a real mystery here in a grand mansion in Coronado.

Then there is that 17 yr. old in Florida...omg! horrible

Mark Lippmann will be on Greta's show tonite on FNC ~ Not sure which segment.....Maybe he'll have something new, maybe not.....

Dr. Drew now discussing the computer evidence from the trial. Software designer now claiming that 84 "chloroform" searches is inaccurate.

:floorlaugh: As all this plays out... all I can picture is a (cash) cow with a dried up udder and two farmer's holding empty buckets...:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem