2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their new Foundation is up and running. I hope NG doesn't mention it.

They blatanltly said that it will help them financially since they can't work. It is set up for grieving grandparents and their rights. I suppose they want the right to collect money from deceased grandchildren.

No kidding ? what's the new foundation's name ?? do you know ?? I hope all of the news stations broadcast it and the Anthonys' new calling (scam) ...
Nice, first obstruct justice for your murdered granddaughter so her murderer can get off scott free ... then ask for donations ??

Would love to know what their new org is or a link to the news ...
Thanks

ETA: Just found the article ... Casey Anthony: Heard about Casey World? A new foundation?

"George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work. Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active."

why does he say he is concerned about their safety? They were at the Home Depot or Lowe's buying a saw and taking down tag numbers of pho togs.

Mark Lippmann will be on Greta's show tonite on FNC ~ Not sure which segment.....Maybe he'll have something new, maybe not.....

Lippman's told too many lies lately ... not sure what he's trying to accomplish but he's just bold face lying ... I now put him in the same boat as Baez and Mason ... con artists

why does he say he is concerned about their safety? They were at the Home Depot or Lowe's buying a saw and taking down tag numbers of pho togs.

George gonna ask Dom the Rock to run them!? :floorlaugh: Maybe send a flip flop to a psychic to remember the good ole times? :loser:

Dr. Drew interviewing Steve H. from Vivid Entertainment regarding his company pulling offer to Casey.

Next....."where would you go if you were Casey Anthony?"

:floorlaugh:

Dr. Drew interviewing Steve H. from Vivid Entertainment regarding his company pulling offer to Casey.

Next....."where would you go if you were Casey Anthony?"

:floorlaugh:

my best guess is eventually hell.

then again, I've said before the devil's afraid she'll take over.

That plane left John Wayne Arpt. in CA last night, bound for Baton Rouge, LA. It left Baton Rouge this morning at 10:37CDT. It stopped at St. George Island and departed there for Orlando at 1:15CDT, arriving Orlando at 3:28PM.

It left Orlando at 4:01, made a stop in Palm Beach, and is now enroute to Baton Rouge.

Is she on the plane? Don't tell me he's bringing her here!

my best guess is eventually hell.

then again, I've said before the devil's afraid she'll take over.

:floorlaugh: Funny, but actually most likely true. Some people . . .

Dr. Drew interviewing LaToya Jackson ... on "life after Michael" ...

Well ... it looks like Dr. Drew is starting to move on to other things ... and not doing entire show on CFCA ...

:great::great::great:

Ok, gotta go before I get into LaToya. Dr. Drew is on the gravy train, too. I do appreciate his toned down voice after NG, but find him slightly boring.

Having "KC" wear the same pink tee shirt she was released from jail in is too obvious. I don't think it's KC.

casey had on black shoes when she was released from jail . the person in this picture doesen't appear to be wearing black shoes . Also did y'all know mason also has a place at New Smyrna Beach . Eweee not going there anymore .

The reporter from The Star showed more respect to Caylee's memory, and by far, more composure than anyone else on that Dr. Drew Show. Sometimes I detect an underlying sense that there is ridicule for the citizens in their understanding of what has gone on in this case.

That plane left John Wayne Arpt. in CA last night, bound for Baton Rouge, LA. It left Baton Rouge this morning at 10:37CDT. It stopped at St. George Island and departed there for Orlando at 1:15CDT, arriving Orlando at 3:28PM.

It left Orlando at 4:01, made a stop in Palm Beach, and is now enroute to Baton Rouge.

:eek::eek::eek:

BBM: Baton Rouge ? I hope it is just a stop to re-fuel ...

:waitasec:

:floorlaugh: As all this plays out... all I can picture is a (cash) cow with a dried up udder and two farmer's holding empty buckets...:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :great:

Love it . Too funny . :D

No kidding ? what's the new foundation's name ?? do you know ?? I hope all of the news stations broadcast it and the Anthonys' new calling (scam) ...
Nice, first obstruct justice for your murdered granddaughter so her murderer can get off scott free ... then ask for donations ??

Would love to know what their new org is or a link to the news ...
Thanks

ETA: Just found the article ... Casey Anthony: Heard about Casey World? A new foundation?

"George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work. Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active."

The foundation is about them helping grandparents with their rights. They are not lawyers, not psychologist so why are they collecting money when AARP is out there. If you want someone to fight for grandparents right get a petition going...it does not cost a dime. After all they have done they should be calling their Congressman to help make changes not asking people to pay their mortgage and tax-free at that. There is nothing wrong with GA. He was working before the trial. The total cost of their expenses would be a piece of paper, an email or a phone call.

We have enough problems in Louisiana. We don't need her to add to them. Somebody call Piyush Jindal and tell him to call up the National Guard.

But, I would LOVE to tell her just what I think of her & what she did to that baby!

Joy Behar on now.........

Nancy Grace as a guest.

Discussing the verdict and the latest video supposedly of Casey at the airport.

LMAO @ Nancy: She'll be at some bar dancing on a stripper pole!

Someone will pay her for an interview, movie, for a book. Look at Simpson's book "If I did it." They were going to go forward with the book until the public outcry.

Explaining the chloroform issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member