2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who Jesse is going to sue. He said he was ruined professionally, never knew he had a profession.

If I remember correctly, Jesse resigned from the sheriffs dept after being a police officer for about 6 months. He said at the time that he wasn't cut out to be a policeman. He went to Georgia where his brother lived, and went back to college.

I would think that by now he's finished college and has probably had difficulty finding a job in whatever field he's in, as he's now known because of this case. Employers do check online in regards to potential employees. Jesse is connected to this case and that's probably not good for employment.

Their new Foundation is up and running. I hope NG doesn't mention it.

They blatanltly said that it will help them financially since they can't work. It is set up for grieving grandparents and their rights. I suppose they want the right to collect money from deceased grandchildren.

My blood is boiling over this one. So they want to start a non profit and draw salaries becuase they are unable to work. Where do I begin?

First..If they are unable to work..how will they run a non profit? It does take work.

Two. Most "new" non profits never start off paying salaries becuase there is no need. Until the money and programming really becomes large and has to be managed as in a staff, audits, human resource functions, it can be handled by volunteers. Just as most us us do not pay salaries to the folks who run our booster clubs, PTAs, athletic association ect.

Third.What makes them qusalified to run a non profit? Even if we believe GA is innocent of the sexual allegations he has a history of poor financial management. They lost their first home to forclosure in Ohio and he supposedly fell for the Nigerian email scam, or it was gambling.(depends which story is being pitched)
But they were in serious finacial trouble before this all started. So lets give them money to manage.

Fourth. This case had nothing to do with grandparents' rights. CA and GA were not grandparents who thought something was terribly wrong with thier daughter and tried to take custody and were told you had no rights( a real problem for some grandparents) They were enablers who actually had thier grandchild in the home. This was about family dynamics and not grandparents' rights.

And I hope they realize that a non profit has to have a board of directors and its ownership belongs to the board, not anyone person. A foundation though does have different rules. I hope the state of Florida and the IRS look very closely at this before granting a 501(c) 3 tax expemt status.. End or rant!

St George island is where the TM plane was supposed to have departed from today prior to landing at Executive Orlando. Too obvious and too easy. I think it is just speculation based on that flight plan. I think KC is still in Orlando or close to it.

....or that's just what they want us to think and really don't have too many places they can stash her. Maybe they knew there were reports of her being there, so they used a decoy and made it seem like she was back in Orlando, when in reality she is still there?

I just cannot see Casey staying at a place called St. (Saint) George :floorlaugh:

She probably would demand everyone rename the Island St. Casey.

All of these "sightings" of FCA are turning my stomach. All I can think about are all those sightings of Caylee. How some were from legitimate concerned citizens and plucked out to coincide with trips to LA, NY, etc. What's next? Casey seen at the mall playing in the ball pen?

These attorneys disgust me to no end. I wish the media would let it go, show her they could really care less.

Thank You for the Update. Just looked at the map and it makes perfect sense. The airport @ St George is connected to the town...VERY convenient. :great:

This all makes sense! I just checked a map and it looks like St. George island is between 200 - 250 miles northwewt of Orlando. That's probably less than an hour flight from Orlando to St. George Airport.

This location would put Casey out of Orlando but within an hour by air, and a location that's somewhat secluded from the public, even though is does have a population there.

St George island is where the TM plane was supposed to have departed from today prior to landing at Executive Orlando. Too obvious and too easy. I think it is just speculation based on that flight plan. I think KC is still in Orlando or close to it.

ITA...Baez is not going to let his perceived meal ticket out of his greedy, slimy sight. He doesn't trust anyone except himself, because he thinks everyone is a thief and a con just like him.

Go to.....www.wctv.tv. to see if they have a story posted yet.

Dear God..Please take care of our Sweet Angel Caylee.

This is what is posted on WCTV:
The coastal community of St. George Island is abuzz about Casey Anthony possibly staying at a rental home there.

WCTV has confirmed that the plane that Casey Anthony left Orlando on landed on St. George Island today at 1:11 p.m. Flight records show that plane left Baton Rouge Metro at 10:37 am CST and landed on the island's private airstrip. The plane is owned by California attorney Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's former lawyers.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that Anthony's attorneys have rented a house for her on the island.

No one has spotted her,and it's uncertain at which home she may be staying, but we have been told she is staying in a gated community: "The Plantation."

Reports have surfaced in California, Puerto Rico, and even back in Orlando that Anthony may be staying in those areas. WCTV has a crew on St. George Island and will bring more information as it becomes available.

KC killed that little baby Caylee for two reasons.....Because she was a spiteful little biytch and she thought she bought a new life with Tony (Italian). We need to let her and her defense team know that we do not approve and that little wrench WILL NEVER BE A PART OF OUR SOCIETY !!!

Can someone start a thread stating that at least 75% of American people will NEVER accept her in our society and would NEVER offer her a dam job?
KC killed her Baby!!! 75% of Americans realize this and there is no way in hell that this monster can EVER find her way back into society.....She is a monster evil person.

All of these "sightings" of FCA are turning my stomach. All I can think about are all those sightings of Caylee. How some were from legitimate concerned citizens and plucked out to coincide with trips to LA, NY, etc. What's next? Casey seen at the mall playing in the ball pen?

These attorneys disgust me to no end. I wish the media would let it go, show her they could really care less.

No doubt some of those Caylee 'sightings' were staged by Baez & Co. .....same as the KC sightings.

This is what is posted on WCTV:
The coastal community of St. George Island is abuzz about Casey Anthony possibly staying at a rental home there.

WCTV has confirmed that the plane that Casey Anthony left Orlando on landed on St. George Island today at 1:11 p.m. Flight records show that plane left Baton Rouge Metro at 10:37 am CST and landed on the island's private airstrip. The plane is owned by California attorney Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's former lawyers.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that Anthony's attorneys have rented a house for her on the island.

No one has spotted her,and it's uncertain at which home she may be staying, but we have been told she is staying in a gated community: "The Plantation."

Reports have surfaced in California, Puerto Rico, and even back in Orlando that Anthony may be staying in those areas. WCTV has a crew on St. George Island and will bring more information as it becomes available.

Here is a link to The Plantation. On the left side of the page, click on "Photo Album" and there's pictures of the homes in The Plantation, along with pictures of the St. George Island airport, the clubhouse, recreational facilities, and scenery.

http://www.stgeorgeplantation.com/

Here is a link to The Plantation. On the left side of the page, click on "Photo Album" and there's pictures of the homes in The Plantation, along with pictures of the St. George Island airport, the clubhouse, recreational facilities, and scenery.

http://www.stgeorgeplantation.com/

Darn, nice place. Hope folks are not superstitious. With KC's thunder and lightning stories plus black hawk, that place looks very vulnerable to nasty weather.

The woman in the video is way to tall to be whats her name

I wish NG would give up the idea of poor mom & dad. NG may find out they're in on it.

IIRC, NG had no problem with Cindy lying on the stand. She said she would lie to protect her children too.

St. George Island would be the perfect place to hang out. We stayed in a rental property in the gated area two years ago, and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. The weather was beautiful. There is very little population there and little traffic. The security is excellent. They won't let you in without your password the first time you are there and you must show identification going in and out. I didn't have my password the first time and they wouldn't let me in until I called my daughter to get it. Cell phone service on the island wasn't very good at that area. It took me a while to finally get through to her.

My blood is boiling over this one. So they want to start a non profit and draw salaries becuase they are unable to work. Where do I begin?

First..If they are unable to work..how will they run a non profit? It does take work.

Two. Most "new" non profits never start off paying salaries becuase there is no need. Until the money and programming really becomes large and has to be managed as in a staff, audits, human resource functions, it can be handled by volunteers. Just as most us us do not pay salaries to the folks who run our booster clubs, PTAs, athletic association ect.

Third.What makes them qusalified to run a non profit? Even if we believe GA is innocent of the sexual allegations he has a history of poor financial management. They lost their first home to forclosure in Ohio and he supposedly fell for the Nigerian email scam, or it was gambling.(depends which story is being pitched)
But they were in serious finacial trouble before this all started. So lets give them money to manage.

Fourth. This case had nothing to do with grandparents' rights. CA and GA were not grandparents who thought something was terribly wrong with thier daughter and tried to take custody and were told you had no rights( a real problem for some grandparents) They were enablers who actually had thier grandchild in the home. This was about family dynamics and not grandparents' rights.

And I hope they realize that a non profit has to have a board of directors and its ownership belongs to the board, not anyone person. A foundation though does have different rules. I hope the state of Florida and the IRS look very closely at this before granting a 501(c) 3 tax expemt status.. End or rant!

It was mentioned here, too, that it is expected that any money CA gets from a book deal will be run through the foundation. Would this be done to avoid taxes? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling