2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I wish everyone could hear Jesse G. on Dr Drew. FCA and cindy both together came up w/plan to blame Jesse for everything. How evil! Don't anyone come up with cindy, poor cindy and she is "just a mother". Wrong, she is as diabolical as her daughter.

.....sounds like a repeat. talking about Lee and molestation regarding FCA. ugh!

NG said she lost John David at "Babies are us" x3min. I wonder if all the staff is on Workman's Comp by now.

OMG! I wish everyone could hear Jesse G. on Dr Drew. FCA and cindy both together came up w/plan to blame Jesse for everything. How evil! Don't anyone come up with cindy, poor cindy and she is "just a mother". Wrong, she is as diabolical as her daughter.

.....sounds like a repeat. talking about Lee and molestation regarding FCA. ugh!

Yes. IMO, another example that is now water under the bridge, after the trial: A repeat of Dr. Drew interviewing Tracey the bodyguard. Please, someone explain to me why she didn't testify. Was she blocked, never called, what? She is so insightful as to what was going on.

I really appreciate your efforts--everyone's efforts and I most certainly understand the anger and frustration. I just have to say, I'm not sure I agree with all the letter and e-mail writing. I keep reading all over the internet about people sending e-mails as soon as they hear a new story about FICA, the As and crew. I think that just keeps fueling the fire. It makes them well aware that people are still watching and people are still interested. Hence, they make sure we have a new story to hear daily. In the words of the remarkable JA--"Just ignore them."

I would usually agree with your suggestion to just ignore them and actually I am to the extent I couldn't care less where they are or what they are doing as long as they aren't making money off Casey's murder of Caylee. That is so reprehensible to me that I will continue to speak out against it. I know from personal experience that going to the ones who control the money (ie sponsors) works every time. They don't want to be bothered with it and they aren't in business to lose money. It certainly makes a difference and will in no way lead to them being more likely to back any Anthony making any more money off a child's murder.

Where can I buy the book by the lead detective or or the criminal profiler???I have followed the McCann's case with much interest!!! Thanks in advance!!Sorry to be off topic:crazy:

I'm sorry to be off topic too! But honestly, the narcissistic parent(s) and the possible accidental death due to negligence with (possible) parental coverup followed by no real physical effort to look for child followed by large scale media and money raising foundations/books ... well, in those and many other ways, there are a lot of parallels (to me) between the Caylee case and the McCann case. I had hoped there was a Madeleine McCann section on WebSleuths, but if there is, I haven't found it! Maybe because it's not an American child?

The Pat Brown book is available at Amazon and is only available as an eBook, but if you don't have a Kindle, I think you can download it to your computer.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Disappearance-Madeleine-Criminal-Profiler-ebook/dp/B0055WYVCQ"]Amazon.com: Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (UPDATED) (Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Profiles) eBook: Pat Brown: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41W1zLvC7OL.@@AMEPARAM@@41W1zLvC7OL[/ame]

The other book is called The Truth of the Lie and it's by Goncalo Amaral. The McCann's had an injunction against this book in England; they don't like this book very much! I don't know if it's available in English. I've found a (free!) translation here:
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

And for just about everything else, there's:
http://www.mccannfiles.com/index.html

Mods, if it's incorrect/improper to post this info here, my apologies! As we were discussing a potential Cindy/George authored book, the McCann case/book came to mind. :seeya:

ETA: EEEEK! I didn't mean to put that big ad for the book in there. Do I need to remove that?!

I'm sorry to be off topic too! But honestly, the narcissistic parent(s) and the possible accidental death with (possible) parental coverup followed no real physical effort to look for child followed by large scale money raising foundations/books ... well, in those and many other ways, there are a lot of parallels (to me) between the Caylee case and the McCann case. I had hoped there was a Madeleine McCann section on WebSleuths, but if there is, I haven't found it! Maybe because it's not an American child?

The Pat Brown book is available at Amazon and is only available as an eBook, but if you don't have a Kindle, I think you can download it to your computer.
Amazon.com: Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (UPDATED) (Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Profiles) eBook: Pat Brown: Kindle Store

The other book is called The Truth of the Lie and it's by Goncalo Amaral. The McCann's had an injunction against this book in England; they don't like this book very much! I don't know if it's available in English. I've found a (free!) translation here:
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

And for just about everything else, there's:
http://www.mccannfiles.com/index.html

Mods, if it's incorrect/improper to post this info here, my apologies! As we were discussing a potential Cindy/George authored book, the McCann case/book came to mind. :seeya:

ETA: EEEEK! I didn't mean to put that big ad for the book in there. Do I need to remove that?!

There used to be forum for Madeline, but I think it was removed, or at least archived and closed, very contentious from what I heard.

Gee JG is talking of Casey's accusation of Lee's sex abuse. Jesse just does not get it still. That Casey lie was to make sure their was a wall between Lee and Jesse. That way Casey's lies to Jesse would not get exposed. It is a simple as that.IMO A lie of expediency. And Casey was great at those lies to everyone. Why Jesse believes this nonsense is befuddling to me.

Gee JG is talking of Casey's accusation of Lee's sex abuse. Jesse just does not get it still. That Casey lie was to make sure their was a wall between Lee and Jesse. That way Casey's lies to Jesse would not get exposed. It is a simple as that.IMO A lie of expediency. And Casey was great at those lies to everyone. Why Jesse believes this nonsense is befuddling to me.

I think it's a subconcious defense mechanism for Jesse. He still has to believe *something*. He's not ready--maybe he'll never be--to really realize that he was completely sucked in, used by, and nearly married a sociopath. He has to still justify in his mind that she was 'broken' ... by Lee and George and Cindy ... maybe in his mind, it makes him feel more ... heroic? Less victimized by her? Less duped?

Didn't he say something like, "the Casey that was involved the with death of Caylee was not the person I knew." But Jesse ... she *was* exactly the same Casey then that she is now. She'd just fooled him. She fooled A LOT of people. That's what pathological liars do! That's hard to admit to himself. It's easier for him to believe that something in Casey changed and that deep down she was somewhat normal but Lee/George/Cindy turned her into this person ... That's easier than to admit that he was in love with/ lovers with/willing to marry a sociopath/narcissist/pathological liar who could lie like other people breathe, who could neglect their own child/and/or kill her and not mourn her death, that he couldn't see who/what she really was ... and that he could actually fall in love with such a ... frightening non-person.

And maybe, just like Cindy, he will believe some of what she says/said up until the point he can't possibly/logically believe it anymore. Denial runs strong and deep in some people.

MOO!

And I'm not sure what I believe about the above either, but clearly it's befuddled me too! :crazy:

NG please stop covering Casey and the Anthony's - What would Casey and the Anthony's be worth if NG stopped covering them?

NG please stop covering Casey and the Anthony's - What would Casey and the Anthony's be worth if NG stopped covering them?

I almost laid money on her not mentioning Casey tonight. But Noooo! She blew it in the last 10 minutes...let it fade NG.

Garr! This circus show is stupid. I better tune her out. xoxo

Just heard on FOX in a segment with Judge Jeanine - one of the hosts said that it is rumored that JB is in NYC in talk with the networks for a deal. They also said JB was "allegedly" spotted at the Mardarin Oriental hotel in the bar with M. Geragos.

Take it FWIW. They did say that these were rumors they heard about JB and his whereabouts. But we've all heard that he's been in NYC.

I do not watch, e-mail or in any way communicate with the NG show or any network or show......but for those who do, please send them this link as a suggestion for a change from coverage of CA et al...

This is a situation with THREE children who could really use some help and publicity for their tragic situation!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ml?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk2|80486

Just heard on FOX in a segment with Judge Jeanine - one of the hosts said that it is rumored that JB is in NYC in talk with the networks for a deal. They also said JB was "allegedly" spotted at the Mardarin Oriental hotel in the bar with M. Geragos.

Take it FWIW. They did say that these were rumors they heard about JB and his whereabouts. But we've all heard that he's been in NYC.

Ewwwwwwwwww. I can't stand Mark Geragos. I was always surprised he didn't involve himself in this case, I should have known eventually he'd show up somewhere.

Well....I was (and always do, don't judge) checking Perez this afternoon after finding out the death of Amy Winehouse (RIP...) and he had a little noodle on FICA and how the networks pretty much all said no one is in the running or paying for any type of interview...i believe he mentioned that one of the major networks wanted an interview but they refuse to pay....I don't know if this link/sit is appreciated here...but I was just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20