2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George & Cindy Anthony now fighting to get back pieces of evidence used in Tot Mom’s murder trial. Attorney Mark Lippman confirms the Anthony’s may want Tot Mom’s car, Caylee’s bedspread, blanket, & other crucial items. Casey Anthony’s parents don’t want these items ending up for sale or allowing someone to profit off Caylee’s death. Their attorney also confirms George & Cindy will go through all the evidence and decide what they want to keep & what they will destroy!

Above is from Nancy Grace's FB page...this is her take, anyway, on why Cindy and George want items returned to them...FWIW

Well....I was (and always do, don't judge) checking Perez this afternoon after finding out the death of Amy Winehouse (RIP...) and he had a little noodle on FICA and how the networks pretty much all said no one is in the running or paying for any type of interview...i believe he mentioned that one of the major networks wanted an interview but they refuse to pay....I don't know if this link/sit is appreciated here...but I was just sayin.

I saw something about this too along with the rumor that JB was in NYC and was seen with Mark G - getting tips on how to negoiate a deal. even though the networks are saying that they have no deals in the works and won't pay for an interview I just don't believe them.....I think they all what to have "the first post verdict" interview. JMO

I don't think they realize how many people will protest and boycott the sponsors

Maybe JB is trying to get Casey a role on a reality show...that way she could be paid, not have to talk about the case, and no one could be accused of having paid her for an interview...

I watched Judge Jeanine tonight, but I will not watch Geraldo.

Geraldo isn't listed tonight...has he been cancelled?

what would she have to say? is she gonna tell about how daddy and brother molested her? plus she doesn't have access to anymore pictures of caylee, they are all at the A's home. I seriously doubt KC will call mommy and ask her for pictures of caylee.

George & Cindy Anthony now fighting to get back pieces of evidence used in Tot Mom’s murder trial. Attorney Mark Lippman confirms the Anthony’s may want Tot Mom’s car, Caylee’s bedspread, blanket , & other crucial items. Casey Anthony’s parents don’t want these items ending up for sale or allowing someone to profit off Caylee’s death. Their attorney also confirms George & Cindy will go through all the evidence and decide what they want to keep & what they will destroy!

Above is from Nancy Grace's FB page...this is her take, anyway, on why Cindy and George want items returned to them...FWIW

Stupid question! how do the A's know what items are "crucial"?
In a murder case when did evidence start getting released to family?
In % years there could be new testing that would oh, I don't know... have forensic qualifiers - is the state conceeding this was an accident? If they let that stuff go back to the family- does that not open up a can of worms? to let me think KC was target before the results were in and falsely imprisoned?-at that time at least?
sick sick sick!
:eek: :drink::drink::puke::drink::eek:kay:

Stupid question! how do the A's know what items are "crucial"?
In a murder case when did evidence start getting released to family?
In % years there could be new testing that would oh, I don't know... have forensic qualifiers - is the state conceeding this was an accident? If they let that stuff go back to the family- does that not open up a can of worms? to let me think KC was target before the results were in and falsely imprisoned?-at that time at least?
sick sick sick!
:eek: :drink::drink::puke::drink::eek:kay:

Well, the state can't make use of the items again, since she has been acquitted. I suppose they could demand them back...

Well, the state can't make use of the items again, since she has been acquitted. I suppose they could demand them back...

Not if someone else were to be charged. I think they hold on to certain items for a certain length of time. They won't be sold.

jmo

Wesh has an article about the Anthony's wanting the items back.

wesh.com sorry but I read the article a little while ago and didn't note the URL

George & Cindy Anthony now fighting to get back pieces of evidence used in Tot Mom’s murder trial. Attorney Mark Lippman confirms the Anthony’s may want Tot Mom’s car, Caylee’s bedspread, blanket, & other crucial items. Casey Anthony’s parents don’t want these items ending up for sale or allowing someone to profit off Caylee’s death. Their attorney also confirms George & Cindy will go through all the evidence and decide what they want to keep & what they will destroy!

Should say they don't want anyone but THEM profiting off of Caylee's death.

What Happens To Casey's Car, Caylee's Bedspread?
George, Cindy Fighting For Evidence Back

POSTED: 4:17 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 6:03 pm EDT July 20, 2011

"ORLANDO, Fla. -- From Casey Anthony's infamous car to bedding from Caylee's nursery, attorneys showed hundreds of items of evidence during Anthony's first-degree murder trial. Where does all that evidence go now?

There's one place the Anthony family doesn’t want to see it: on eBay.

All of the items remain in the custody of the Clerk of Court's office, which will hold onto it for at least three and a half years, or until a judge issues an order releasing it to a specific party."

more ...

I can't imagine wanting back a car that smells of death, and items that were retrieved from a swamp. I understand them not wanting these items to end up on Ebay, but I resent the Anthonys saying that they don't want to allow someone to profit from Caylee's death. Isn't that what they've been doing? They've profited by donations to their foundation, and through media appearances.

Maybe JB is trying to get Casey a role on a reality show...that way she could be paid, not have to talk about the case, and no one could be accused of having paid her for an interview...

omg ... The "thought" about a reality show crossed my mind recently as well ! And you are correct -- on a "reality show" she would NOT have to talk about the case, and still get paid. :maddening:

It would be just like all the other "reality shows" ... all about NOTHING ! :loser:

CFCA has already had her "reality show" for the past 3 years ... including her family ! :loser:

I have seen ENOUGH of the Anthony's ! :loser:

The only REALITY I want to see now is Justice for Caylee !

MOO MOO MOO ...

I can't imagine wanting back a car that smells of death, and items that were retrieved from a swamp. I understand them not wanting these items to end up on Ebay, but I resent the Anthonys saying that they don't want to allow someone to profit from Caylee's death. Isn't that what they've been doing? They've profited by donations to their foundation, and through media appearances.

I guess the car does belong to the parents, but wouldn't the bedding and what not actually "belong" to CFCA, as Caylee's mother?

What Happens To Casey's Car, Caylee's Bedspread?
George, Cindy Fighting For Evidence Back

POSTED: 4:17 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 6:03 pm EDT July 20, 2011

"ORLANDO, Fla. -- From Casey Anthony's infamous car to bedding from Caylee's nursery, attorneys showed hundreds of items of evidence during Anthony's first-degree murder trial. Where does all that evidence go now?

There's one place the Anthony family doesn’t want to see it: on eBay.

All of the items remain in the custody of the Clerk of Court's office, which will hold onto it for at least three and a half years, or until a judge issues an order releasing it to a specific party."

more ...

:maddening: I read this article the other day ... and it made my blood BOIL !

The Anthony's want the "evidence" returned to them -- which I hope the State does NOT return to CA and GA ! I hope there is some law or rule which does NOT allow this to happen !

The Anthony's KNOW that these items came from their house, therefore they KNOW that it was their daughter who murdered Caylee ! The Anthony's did everything they could to get CFCA off of any and all charges -- an INJUSTICE for Caylee ! They deserve NOTHING that belonged to Caylee !

This is just so HYPOCRITICAL that the A's would want these items ... For a long time, they paraded around on a media tour stating Caylee was "alive" AFTER her remains were found and then the A's cremated them ...

This is just ABSOLUTELY SICKENING !

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

MOO MOO MOO ...

Please pop the tops to the stinky cans and put them in with the rest of the returned stuff, please.

If it's true Baez is in New York City in talks with the networks for a deal with Casey, I like to think that means he is going to them...because they are not chasing him for a deal.

He can wheel and deal but if the interest is not there, if the networks are not interested, Casey won't have a pay off and she'll have to go back to her pretend job at Universal.

Another day and another dollar less for her story. That's my new motto.

jmo

As far as the car and other evidence is concerned, I don't understand wanting it back. Would it not remind you of Caylee's death?

If it has no need to be held as evidence, it should all be destroyed, imo. Too bad the Court cannot Order that it all be burned, smashed into used metal, what have you. That would be the only option in my mind. WTH are the A's going to do with the smelly stuff?

Why would Geragos be helpful? Did he get a bunch of big $$$$ after the Peterson trial?

I know he does a lot of Talking Head appearances now. Maybe that is what JB is trying for now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20