2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have anger towards KC, and I have never really held anger against someone I didn't know, with the possible exception of some right-wing politicians. But I have no malice in my heart toward the Anthonys. They deserve the right to salvage what they can from the ashes of their lives. KC stole their former lives from them, just as surely as she stole Caylee's life. Had she never murdered Caylee, Cindy and George would have continued to muddle along in their mundane, imperfect, unexceptional lives. Cindy would have continued to be the breadwinner, and George would have worked in his desultory fashion. They would have gardened and enjoyed the pool with their graddaughter, taken little side trips to the beach and tended to ailing parents. They didn't ask for this tragedy, this chaotic upheaval that thrust them into the national spotlight, and they didn't always act with grace under pressure. They did what they did to save their daughter's life, and I can't help but think I might do the same, given the same untenable circumstances. I think they probably wished KC had goten some jail time, but she didn't and they, like all of us here, now must move on. I won't buy or read their book, but they have the right to publish one, and other people will buy it. I am sure that, given the choice, they would much prefer having little Caylee's arms around them once again than take an exotic vacation. But that's not going to happen.

So I don't begrudge them their island getaway. I wish them only peace and healing, to find some comfort in what is left of their lives.

I do begrudge them their island getaway. They are dancing on a child's grave.

Injustice cuts me inside like nobody's business. Like nothing else can. It's worse than grief.
Working VERY hard to get over this one, on top of the other grave injustices in the world at large that I already try to swallow down.

This one just was an injustice that was so UNNECESSARY.
So stupidly avoidable.

I wish all anthonys their shares of injustices.

Karma, baby.

I think you explained these feelings very well. I have been soul searching my self to try and understand why I feel so strongly about this and these people. Unjustice explains it perfectly. And so stupidly avoidable is perfect. I seem to think that in some way justice will eventually be served, it has to be because this all is so unjust. I don't wish any harm on any of these players, but I can honestly say I would not care if it happended. I too am working hard to get over it, but it is almost impossible. Maybe in time we all can move on. Thanks for a great post. jmo

Well...there may be truth to that...it was posted this morning.
Now I'm fuming. Was this whole case just one big con?

i have had those thoughts myself. I can just see them all sitting around high fiving proclaiming "we did it". Truly makes me cringe. jmo

If this is improper mods, please delete. David Deese is President and CEO of Quinco Electrical, Winter Park. Um, why is it that many of the peeps involved with the Anthony's have trouble with the law.

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...eds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

Interesting. I thought Lippman said he'd checked them out and didn't find anything worrisome. Either he didn't do a very good job or he doesn't think it's a problem for the Anthonys to hang with people with a less than stellar reputation.

It continues to be 'one big con'

LOTS of people are milking this artificially induced outrage

They're FEEDING from your outrage

because if you're 'outraged' and disgusted,

then they have you right where they want you ---- following this disgusting farce -- buying into it -- investing interest and emotion in it

People are EATING and PAYING THEIR RENT from your outrage and digust

and great efforts are being made to keep you invested in this circus

It stops when YOU decide it stops

In the meantime, you are dancing to their stinking tune

I do begrudge them their island getaway. They are dancing on a child's grave.

How so? It's been 3 years since Caylee died, should the A's never again do anything fun or relaxing? Are they expected to sit and rend their clothes forever?

I cannot believe I ever gave the Anthonys the benefit of doubt. I cannot believe I ever sent them comforting thoughts in that "support Cindy and George"-thread during their SEEMINGLY difficult days of testimony. Will I never learn....

:sick::sick::sick:

I think you explained these feelings very well. I have been soul searching my self to try and understand why I feel so strongly about this and these people. Unjustice explains it perfectly. And so stupidly avoidable is perfect. I seem to think that in some way justice will eventually be served, it has to be because this all is so unjust. I don't wish any harm on any of these players, but I can honestly say I would not care if it happended. I too am working hard to get over it, but it is almost impossible. Maybe in time we all can move on. Thanks for a great post. jmo

Unjustice explains it perfectly.

I still cannot believe FCA is a free woman, still think I'm dreaming and going to wake up from it.......

How so? It's been 3 years since Caylee died, should the A's never again do anything fun or relaxing? Are they expected to sit and rend their clothes forever?

Maybe you're right, huh ?

Your suggestions don't provoke me or increase my interest in them

It has however been mere DAYS since the verdict. How they have not the decency to lay low and assume a SEMBLANCE of quiet contemplation and reflection I will never understand.

It has however been mere DAYS since the verdict. How they have not the decency to lay low and assume a SEMBLANCE of quiet contemplation and reflection I will never understand.

Some things cannot be understood

Some things are not worth the effort of trying to understand

Quinco electric was incorporated by a David Quinn :waitasec:

It continues to be 'one big con'

LOTS of people are milking this artificially induced outrage

They're FEEDING from your outrage

because if you're 'outraged' and disgusted,

then they have you right where they want you ---- following this disgusting farce -- buying into it -- investing interest and emotion in it

People are EATING and PAYING THEIR RENT from your outrage and digust

and great efforts are being made to keep you invested in this circus

It stops when YOU decide it stops

In the meantime, you are dancing to their stinking tune

Explain to me what you mean artifically induced rage. Trust me my rage is not artificial. ty

Oh I think you got that right. From the get go. The three A's - witnesses for the prosecution (such a great movie).

I guess we'll learn the truth about this trip and exactly who went within the next day or so. That will tell me all I need to know about this next chapter in this horrific saga.

God bless Cindy and George. They deserve a break imo. The horror they went thru with Casey and Caylee being murdered is unimaginable IMO

One thing I know for sure is they LOVED and CHERISHED their beautiful grandbaby

Maybe they need to get away from it all. Maybe after 3 years of their lives being in turmoil they need a change of scenery and time away from the hatred and an opportunity to find closure. I don't have a problem with that. Not going on vacation won't bring Caylee back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez