2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I thought Lippman said he'd checked them out and didn't find anything worrisome. Either he didn't do a very good job or he doesn't think it's a problem for the Anthonys to hang with people with a less than stellar reputation.

As long as they are not planning on working for this man they should be fine. The article said the company had to pay $68,+++ in back wages. jmo

i have had those thoughts myself. I can just see them all sitting around high fiving proclaiming "we did it". Truly makes me cringe. jmo

GMTA!!! We really need to talk!:crazy:

It's just the Anthony arrogance at work.
Most bereaved persons in their position would quietly go away for a break.
The A's like to wave the middle finger as they go off in a limo - all indirectly paid for by Caylee.
It's been over 3 years that Caylee has been gone. I know one can't truly get over the loss of a child (you move on, however, life is just not the same), but I do think there comes a time when they should lose the "bereaving" grandparents status. JMHO

Maybe he needs some tips on how to beat the goverment out of money ?

Clearly the ants know how to do that.

I think he is in it for money he can make. My Weekend with The Anthony's. He will cash in and get his fair share. jmo

I wonder if Lippman noticed this article when he checked out David Deese?

The Department of Labor announced today that Quinco Electrical–a Winter Park-based contractor recently ordered to pay restitution to the federal government after violating the Buy American Act–was also found to have been cheating its electricians out of higher wages by classifying them as “pipe layers.” The company will be required to pay out $68,778 in back wages to the workers.

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...eds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

Maybe they need to get away from it all. Maybe after 3 years of their lives being in turmoil they need a change of scenery and time away from the hatred and an opportunity to find closure. I don't have a problem with that. Not going on vacation won't bring Caylee back.
IIRC...after the verdict was read they did supposedly go away and stay at a hotel. (FWIW)

I just read my horoscope...."after an exhausting week you need to just GET OVER IT." Should I listen? lol

GMTA!!! We really need to talk!:crazy:

Sorry, don't know what GMTA means. Do you disagree with my post? If you do that is okay, just something I have wondered about. Everything was too orchestrated for my liking. So predictable and crazy. jmo

God bless Cindy and George. They deserve a break imo. The horror they went thru with Casey and Caylee being murdered is unimaginable IMO

One thing I know for sure is they LOVED and CHERISHED their beautiful grandbaby

Too bad they love Casey more than Caylee who was thrown in a swamp. I would want justice!

Explain to me what you mean artifically induced rage. Trust me my rage is not artificial. ty

Salient words: artificially induced

Interest in those people has sunk to a low-profit level

For ghouls and vultures to profit from this disgusting farce -- new interest must be created

No interest/outrage = no PROFIT

How to create renewed interest in the case ?

Answer: build it up via use of CA and GA

How ?

Answer: provoke decent minded members of the public

How to provoke the public at this point ?

Answer: offend the public's sensibilities by doing the opposite of what most decent-minded people would do in the same circumstances -- i.e., go on a holiday --- via limo and jet

Provocation, plain and simple

All part of the marketing strategy and build-up to the 'million dollar interview' with the infamous KC

To generate a large audience for that interview and for the reported book deals requires strategy

The strategy is to create 'interest'

'Interest' requires motivation

Motivation requires investment of emotion

Emotion is generated in this instance via disgust, outrage, envy, anger

So ---- CA and GA are seen to be taking off for what's assumed will be a luxurious vacation at this particular point in time and considering their unemployed status

Artificially induced outrage

Sure, the outrage is genuine

But the means of generating that outrage is being orchestrated

Just as the justifiable outrage is being manipulated so it will generate profit for the orchestrators

Sorry, don't know what GMTA means. Do you disagree with my post? If you do that is okay, just something I have wondered about. Everything was too orchestrated for my liking. So predictable and crazy. jmo

GMTA means "Great Minds Think Alike"

Maybe Mr. Deese offered the getaway for them after the trial in anticipation of there being protests at their home. It could be something as innocent as that. jmo

Oh no, I do agree with your post.
Sorry, GMTA is great minds think alike :)

It has however been mere DAYS since the verdict. How they have not the decency to lay low and assume a SEMBLANCE of quiet contemplation and reflection I will never understand.

The decency for who? For us??? The people that have done nothing but tear them down? They don't need to prove anything to anyone. They've been reflecting for a looooonnnnggg time. Let them enjoy their lives.

have to disagree with your opinion

You wouldn't want justice for your only grandchild? They know Casey killed their grandchild yet they got on that stand and lied. That is not justice. They will get their justice in the end. And now they are going to get paid salaries from a foundation they set up in that grandchilds name. Disgusting, disgraceful,mind blowing.

Salient words: artificially induced

Interest in those people has sunk to a low-profit level

For ghouls and vultures to profit from this disgusting farce -- new interest must be created

No interest/outrage = no PROFIT

How to create renewed interest in the case ?

Answer: build it up via use of CA and GA

How ?

Answer: provoke decent minded members of the public

How to provoke the public at this point ?

Answer: offend the public's sensibilities by doing the opposite of what most decent-minded people would do in the same circumstances -- i.e., go on a holiday --- via limo and jet

Provocation, plain and simple

All part of the marketing strategy and build-up to the 'million dollar interview' with the infamous KC

To generate a large audience for that interview and for the reported book deals requires strategy

The strategy is to create 'interest'

'Interest' requires motivation

Motivation requires investment of emotion

Emotion is generated in this instance via disgust, outrage, envy, anger

So ---- CA and GA are seen to be taking off for what's assumed will be a luxurious vacation at this particular point in time and considering their unemployed status

Artificially induced outrage

Sure, the outrage is genuine

But the means of generating that outrage is being orchestrated

Just as the justifiable outrage is being manipulated so it will generate profit for the orchestrators

My outrage was created when I heard long before the trial, that she did not report her child missing for 31 days. How she drove around in a car that was stinking of rotting flesh. How she partied and carried on while her child was missing. Rage way before any of the media blitz. And now that it is over with I am not watching it anymore because it physically makes me ill to see her face, and it breaks my heart to see pictures of Caylee. I do agree that now the media is perpetuating it and it is all for money. Now it is a money game and that too makes me sick. I will not be a party to that.

I check here daily hoping to see something new, but that hasn't been the case. I personally will be working to move on and realize there are other things going on in this world. Thanks for your posts.

Do not tell other posters how to post. Do not chastise other posters for how they post or their opinion. Do not talk about other posters in this thread or how you can't stand the hatred of other posters.

If you have an opposing opinion post your opinion without bringing other posters into your comments.

This is not a new rule. This is TOS and those that continue to violate it will not be posting here for a while. Enough SNARK

Last warning................. STOP Stop the snark get back on topic, stop talking about other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove