2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't want justice for your only grandchild? They know Casey killed their grandchild yet they got on that stand and lied. That is not justice. They will get their justice in the end. And now they are going to get paid salaries from a foundation they set up in that grandchilds name. Disgusting, disgraceful,mind blowing.

I have my own opinion on that latest foundation. I think it was set up as a tax shelter for anticipated dough rolling in, not necessary donations from kindhearted gullible folks. That way they get to keep more of their blood money.

Ugh. If KC wrote a book and it somehow came into my possession, I'd stick it in a bird cage somewhere and let it catch the poo.

Now that's a good idea. A big bird cage. lol

After the past three years, I don't think the A's care what the public thinks. And they shouldn't.

I agree, there's nothing they can do that isn't picked apart, analyzed, and twisted into something that doesn't begin to resemble reality but is always critical and hate-filled. For them to worry themselves about pleasing the public who will not be happy with anything they do no matter what is a useless waste of emotion.

I think people (in general) may not quite grasp how the couple who can't get people to hire them (hence a new foundation that will be requesting donations) can find people that will provide them with a private plane. limo, all expense paid trip. IMO...I wouldn't be playing the victim card one minute and the jetsetter card the next...but that's just me.

The flight by a charter is actually cheaper and faster than say USAir which would go from Orlando to Charlotte, NC and on to Nassau for $700 plus. This flight is $350. It appears they were all traveling together so a limo makes sense. I always used a limo when I flew out of NYC while living in Connecticut. It was cheaper than leaving your car at the airport. If this man has a home there in Nassau it's not costing the A's or Mr. Deese anything for A's to join them. jmo

I personally don't care what they do, but if they didn't want attention their lawyer wouldn't be doing interviews everyday and telling people about the vacation. I think that is the part that bothers me the most, they could be a lot more quiet about what they are doing now. The media wouldn't chase them if they weren't keeping their names in the news by having their lawyer on TV whining about Casey and everything going on. I personally think they feed the media just as much as Casey and her lawyers.

Are you saying that anyone who starts a foundation is doing it because they can't find a job and are hoping to live off the donations? Accepting a paid for trip to the Bahamas from a friend is hardly what I'd call jetsetting. It's a simple vacation for gosh sakes, they're as entitled as anyone else.
Their attorney specifically said that they were starting a foundation and will be drawing salaries off of it because no one will hire them (IOW, they have no money)...and yes...perception is everything...if you want the GP to donate to your charity (?) you may not want them to see you living the high life. Especially when their attorney puts out a pity statement...IMO.

I would think after someone's performance on the stand they may want to lay low for just a little bit.

What performance? You talking about CA's lie about searching for chloroform? I might have done the same thing. I also would have broken down and cried, just like they did. If someone offered me a trip to the Bahamas, I would have taken it.

If I had a jet and a limo, I would have offered it to CA the day she got off the stand after almost collapsing on the stand listening to those 911 calls. I would have offered it to GA the day he got off the stand after breaking down.

Treatment fitting an award winning performance?

After the past three years, I don't think the A's care what the public thinks. And they shouldn't.

Then how do they expect to get donations to their two foundations? Their character,ethics play a huge role ,as it should,IMO.

What performance? You talking about CA's lie about searching for chloroform? I might have done the same thing. I also would have broken down and cried, just like they did. If someone offered me a trip to the Bahamas, I would have taken it.
I grew up in a family of lawyers and was raised to respect it. Lying on the stand in a murder case is pretty bad.

However, they should though if they are banking their future on hand outs/donations from the public and/or anticipated success of book sales.

Would you encourage anyone to donate to their foundations? General question being put out there. Anyone?

I won't read a book by any of them. I also don't think they are meeting up with ICA. JB isn't going to let that happen.

I'd bet money if CA/GA do IV before ICA they say the molestation accusations came from JB not ICA. Their lawyer already said this on Greta and even though she called him out on it you just know that is where their mind is at.

I grew up in a family of lawyers and was raised to respect it. Lying on the stand in a murder case is pretty bad.

I understand what you're saying, but this case has been such an amazing cluster that in the end, SA didn't even go after CA for perjury. They know the A's have been hurt enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper