2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA's gum chewing doesn't even bother me.

Me either...and the point is????
What does bother me is people who make a living off the back of little dead child.
That really chaps my hide.
The child is dead...dead...dead. And some folks are living high on the hog as a result of it. That is disgusting as it can get.
MOO

Nooo, not anyone. Just the one's who have their attorney make the following statement:

"The Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work."

That's not uncommon, I appreciate Lippman being upfront about it.

The flight by a charter is actually cheaper and faster than say USAir which would go from Orlando to Charlotte, NC and on to Nassau for $700 plus. This flight is $350. It appears they were all traveling together so a limo makes sense. I always used a limo when I flew out of NYC while living in Connecticut. It was cheaper than leaving your car at the airport. If this man has a home there in Nassau it's not costing the A's or Mr. Deese anything for A's to join them. jmo

I'm still hoping this private citizen owns a video camera and is not opposed to using it and sharing both sound and pictures when he gets home....:innocent:

If I had a jet and a limo, I would have offered it to CA the day she got off the stand after almost collapsing listening to those 911 calls. I would have offered it to GA the day he got off the stand after breaking down.
I would donate my time and money to TES.

And once again, how did the media just happen to be there? tia

I drive by the Orlando Executive Airport every day. The news van with antenna and camera have been sitting there watching every single day since Casey left out of there. Just an FYI that no one "tipped off the media". The van has literally been parked there for days now.

It's not at all clear to me that Lippman announced the Bahamas trip. It's just as likely, if not more so, that WESH contacted him after seeing George and Cindy at the airport.
I think he did mention the trip yesterday. I don't remember if he said the destination.

Originally Posted by Concerned Papa
Nooo, not anyone. Just the one's who have their attorney make the following statement:

"The Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work."

IIRC isn't CA already getting disability payments of some kind?

The flight by a charter is actually cheaper and faster than say USAir which would go from Orlando to Charlotte, NC and on to Nassau for $700 plus. This flight is $350. It appears they were all traveling together so a limo makes sense. I always used a limo when I flew out of NYC while living in Connecticut. It was cheaper than leaving your car at the airport. If this man has a home there in Nassau it's not costing the A's or Mr. Deese anything for A's to join them. jmo
It's not a charter plane...it's a privately owned jetliner.

LOL birdcage. only way I would buy a book from any of them would be if the title was How Not To Raise A Child Murderer.

Not me, regardless of any title, no matter how fetching. I refuse to be part of the KC et al money generating machine and they will not get a sou from me, not even a wooden nickle:maddening:

Me either...and the point is????
What does bother me is people who make a living off the back of little dead child.
That really chaps my hide.
The child is dead...dead...dead. And some folks are living high on the hog as a result of it. That is disgusting as it can get.
MOO

You make it sound as if GA and CA are dancing and laughing and counting their money, happy that Caylee is dead. That is absolutely not true. They lost their granddaughter and have gone through the complete range of emotions that anyone would have. Their grief, however has been complicated by this enormous case.

IIRC isn't CA already getting disability payments of some kind?
Yes she is. Someone turned her in for babysitting (who would let her babysit) and they investigated it since she is drawing disability but she said it was just temporary for a friend.

Yes she is. Someone turned her in for babysitting (who would let her babysit) and they investigated it since she is drawing disability but she said it was just temporary for a friend.

So, isn't there some kind of limit to how much you can earn and still be eligible for the disability payments?

You make it sound as if GA and CA are dancing and laughing and counting their money, happy that Caylee is dead. That is absolutely not true. They lost their granddaughter and have gone through the complete range of emotions that anyone would have. Their grief, however has been complicated by this enormous case.

I don't think they are happy at all that Caylee is dead I think they are happy that their murdering daughter got off. I myself would want justice.

And how do we know this? I don't really doubt it...but I for one can't say where they are in the grieving process.

In my state, and many others, people are being laid off in droves. They are good tax paying hard working people who are devestated. Homes are in foreclosure and life just sucks.
To think that you can kill a child or have your grandchild murdered and then gain wealth as a result of it...just stinks to high heaven. Justice was out of its mind on this matter. Yeppers...I am outraged over this and see no justice in making a mockery of good to reward evil.

Would you encourage anyone to donate to their foundations? General question being put out there. Anyone?

They've lied in a court of law during a murder case.

Cindy and George have depos for all the world to see ,in which they are aggressive,hateful,snarky and completely disrespectful of the law.

In an LE interview Cindy says "lying is not a crime" (how ironic FICA's only conviction was for lying :floorlaugh: )

There's an e-mail in the discovery docs and Cindy talks about giving LE the wrong hairbrush on purpose and says she should have given them the dogs toothbrush.

George blew through over $50,000 in either a Nigerian scam or online gambling (depending on which story you believe) .

They went 8 months without making a mortgage pay't and almost lost their home. They were about to go into bankruptcy before Caylee went missing. Selling Caylee's videos is the only thing that stopped that from happening.

Would I encourage anyone to donate to a foundation run by these people?

Not just no,but H#!! NO! They are the poster family for what not to do .

I wonder if Lippman noticed this article when he checked out David Deese?

The Department of Labor announced today that Quinco Electrical–a Winter Park-based contractor recently ordered to pay restitution to the federal government after violating the Buy American Act–was also found to have been cheating its electricians out of higher wages by classifying them as “pipe layers.” The company will be required to pay out $68,778 in back wages to the workers.

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...eds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

Maybe he meant to spell krook instead of kook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid