2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out why these <unusual people> are newsworthy? Why do we care if they took a plane, limo, hopticopter, or boat. Feeding them only makes it worse. I just think in the back of mind that perhaps I'll be lucky enough to read that Cindy get bitten by a huge jellyfish while at the island or gets so sick from sunburn, that she has to stay in her bedroom the entire trip. But I'm kinda snarky that way ;)

MOO

Mel

It's not at all clear to me that Lippman announced the Bahamas trip. It's just as likely, if not more so, that WESH contacted him after seeing George and Cindy at the airport.

It was announced by Lippman yesterday that they were thinking of going on a trip. So yes he was laying the foundation for the news to pick up on it today.

I thought if you were unable to work and got disabilty - you could not earn anything? I have members in my family that are on disability and they can't earn anything because if they work and earn money - they are not disabled.

If I did not hate to waste the money, I would by every book and post them online to be read for free - that is a good idea someone had. BTW, I turned tabloids backward at Publix again today, some guy looked at me and I shrugged and kept turning them.

I can't figure out why these <unusual people> are newsworthy? Why do we care if they took a plane, limo, hopticopter, or boat. Feeding them only makes it worse. I just think in the back of mind that perhaps I'll be lucky enough to read that Cindy get bitten by a huge jellyfish while at the island or gets so sick from sunburn, that she has to stay in her bedroom the entire trip. But I'm kinda snarky that way ;)

MOO

Mel

Boat. That reminds me, what ever happened to that souped up boat they got from their last foundation? Did they ever find anyone with it? Did they ever look?

Does anyone remember?

I thought if you were unable to work and got disabilty - you could not earn anything? I have members in my family that are on disability and they can't earn anything because if they work and earn money - they are not disabled.

If I did not hate to waste the money, I would by every book and post them online to be read for free - that is a good idea someone had. BTW, I turned tabloids backward at Publix again today, some guy looked at me and I shrugged and kept turning them.
Bless you!

Boat. That reminds me, what ever happened to that souped up boat they got from their last foundation? Did they ever find anyone with it? Did they ever look?

Does anyone remember?
Oh yeah...whatever happened to the Ms.

Hey, LL...would they be k**ks or kr**ks?

It's not a charter plane...it's a privately owned jetliner.

I believe it's a charter. The A's were in the terminal waiting to board. A private plane passengers just hop right in. lol

Nooo, not anyone. Just the one's who have their attorney make the following statement:

"The Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit&#8217;s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work."

That's not uncommon, I appreciate Lippman being upfront about it.
But will he be as upfront about this :maddening:
[quote

They've lied in a court of law during a murder case.

Cindy and George have depos for all the world to see ,in which they are aggressive,hateful,snarky and completely disrespectful of the law.

In an LE interview Cindy says "lying is not a crime" (how ironic FICA's only conviction was for lying :floorlaugh: )

There's an e-mail in the discovery docs and Cindy talks about giving LE the wrong hairbrush on purpose and says she should have given them the dogs toothbrush.

George blew through over $50,000 in either a Nigerian scam or online gambling (depending on which story you believe) .

They went 8 months without making a mortgage pay't and almost lost their home. They were about to go into bankruptcy before Caylee went missing. Selling Caylee's videos is the only thing that stopped that from happening.

Would I encourage anyone to donate to a foundation run by these people?

Not just no,but H#!! NO! They are the poster family for what not to do .[/quote]

I doubt it :furious:

They have no business handling other people's hard earned money EVER,IMO.

You make it sound as if GA and CA are dancing and laughing and counting their money, happy that Caylee is dead. That is absolutely not true. They lost their granddaughter and have gone through the complete range of emotions that anyone would have. Their grief, however has been complicated by this enormous case.

Actually, I would not be surprised if they are carefully counting their money and anticipated money. And are probably pretty upset that they have to share some of it with the folks that helped them to engineer it plus the taxman.
I remember how upset they were when that Garrison dude kept a percentage of it, which is normal. They expect everybody else to do everything pro bono because they are the perpetual grieving grandparents and the world owes them...JMO

Does anyone remember?

..it doesn't appear that it ever went anywhere..( i'm sure we would have heard about it if it did!......there's a pic of george sitting in it on their site.

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html

AKA-----kidfinders network

[FONT=times new roman,times]We make it our mission to provide and coordinate [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]Professional Search Teams who are trained and certified[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]in all different areas associated with Search, Rescue and Recovery,[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]including proper equipment needed for each case[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]throughout the United States.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]Also Available Is Our State of the Art[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]"SS Caylee Marie"[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]Search Boat Equipped With Side Scan Sonar,[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]Search Lights and Radio Equipment.[/FONT]

Does anyone remember?

Kidfinders owns the boat...not the A's. Kidfinders named the boat after Caylee. It's capable of finding missing children cleverly disguised as sea bass. jmo

Does anyone remember?

They used it for fishing IIRC and photo opportunities.

If they are getting SSI (I'm not clear that Cindy is on gov't disability ,just what she got from her job) then I believe large gifts count as income ,LIKE TRIPS :crazy:

Kidfinders owns the boat...not the A's. Kidfinders named the boat after Caylee. It's capable of finding missing children cleverly disguised as sea bass. jmo

So cleverly disguised ,they have yet to find one.

I think the foundation is being set up for them to filter money into and get some tax breaks. They can put money into it and then take it out as salary. It's a loophole. They'd better however have a great CPA and lawyer because IRS will be on them like white on rice.

But will he be as upfront about this :maddening:
[quote

They've lied in a court of law during a murder case.

Cindy and George have depos for all the world to see ,in which they are aggressive,hateful,snarky and completely disrespectful of the law.

In an LE interview Cindy says "lying is not a crime" (how ironic FICA's only conviction was for lying :floorlaugh: )

There's an e-mail in the discovery docs and Cindy talks about giving LE the wrong hairbrush on purpose and says she should have given them the dogs toothbrush.

George blew through over $50,000 in either a Nigerian scam or online gambling (depending on which story you believe) .

They went 8 months without making a mortgage pay't and almost lost their home. They were about to go into bankruptcy before Caylee went missing. Selling Caylee's videos is the only thing that stopped that from happening.

Would I encourage anyone to donate to a foundation run by these people?

Not just no,but H#!! NO! They are the poster family for what not to do .

I doubt it :furious:

They have no business handling other people's hard earned money EVER,IMO.[/QUOTE]

Wonder if he will mention their last colleague in the Kid Finders network-
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TSCRTLKRMHS7HVA2U
another 'friend' of theirs from Felons Anonymous..:innocent:

:floorlaugh: Must take a lot of time and energy to cram those kids into the fish costumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak