2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference with Fred Goldman is that another member of his family was not accused of murdering his child. The difference is that he tried to get justice through the civil process for the murder of his daughter.

It wasn't Nicole's sister that was accused of the murder. A member of the immediate family. The Goldmans did not try to obstruct justice.

In the case of the accused Casey Anthony IMO her family attempted to save her butt from justice being served. In this case George and Cindy have profited by selling pictures off of the murder of their granddaughter with their own flesh and blood being the one that was accused of the murder.

Love you grandma.
:tyou::gthanks: for explaining.

I must have missed CA and GA's appearance on television in the past month. Their lawyer is explaining where they are going so that the public who is through with them does not have to endlessly speculate about it. They are not criminals, they are grieving parents and grandparents, they are free to come and go as they please, that is not MOO, that is the truth. They don't owe anyone anything, their daughter is 100% responsible for everything they have been through and everything they have said and done to try and figure it all out.

They went on television because they were invited to go on television and tell their side of the story - to try and stop the lynch mob outside of their house. I would like very much to see proof of future book deals - source?

How are they trying to keep this story in the news? One instance of their trying to do that since Casey's acquittal? They got up and walked out of the court room when the verdict was announced and I have not heard a word out of them since. I'm pretty sure they've been offered big money for an interview - enough to afford their own way to the Bahamas.

Let's face it, they couldn't stay out of the limelight or, inadvertantly, off HLN if they tried....and it seems to me they have tried.

When did I said that the Anthonys were out and about and on the news since trial? :waitasec: I stated that if they want their privacy having their lawyer do their bidding for them is keeping them in the news. And that they can't use the press for their own reasons and then not expect that the press is going to follow them. We were talking about the Home Depot tape not the trip to Bermuda. My post as quoted.

While stated as fact we differ on whether their daughter is 100 percent responsible. And she was IMO acquitted at least in part, because of the lies of her parents. And destruction of evidence in the trunk of that car.

I also never said they owe anyone anything. In fact it is not that they are trying to give back, but rather profit from what possibly was the murder of their granddaughter at the hands of their own flesh and blood.

I never said a word in the post quoted about them being able to afford their own trip. I personally don't care because as I said their infamous time frame is going to be short lived.

My post was in relation to some sentiment from Attorney's that say people need to move on blah blah blah oh but while I'm here talking on TV night after night after night let me tell you about my client's vacation plans.

We were discussing the Home Depot episode where it is my opinion and stated it as that, that the media did nothing wrong in shouting questions. That is what my post was about and it appears it was misunderstood.

The difference with Fred Goldman is that another member of his family was not accused of murdering his child. The difference is that he tried to get justice through the civil process for the murder of his daughter.

It wasn't Nicole's sister that was accused of the murder. A member of the immediate family. The Goldmans did not try to obstruct justice.

In the case of the accused Casey Anthony IMO her family attempted to save her butt from justice being served. In this case George and Cindy have profited by selling pictures off of the murder of their granddaughter with their own flesh and blood being the one that was accused of the murder.

Cindy sold the pictures SHE wanted published to the tabloids for $20,000. Her lawyer took $6,000. I'm sure this case has cost them much more than $14,000. I'm quite sure this begs the question, "well why didn't they just go to work", which begs the answer, "what company wants angry crowds gathered outside their place of business 24/7? George was a security guard...I don't have to give this scenario. Cindy is a nurse...probably don't have to give that scenario much time or effort either".

The irony of the Anthony's being villified for making a pittance thus far due to the murder of their granchild, yet not once have I read how every talk show personality on HLN has made MILLIONS from the blood of a dead Caylee Anthony - and they are still milking that cash cow for all she's worth. If they would shut it down, interest and remote pictures of people trying to get on with their life would go away. IMCPO

As stated in the Verified Lawyers thread, Casey would have been in jail the entire time even if the accidental drowning story had been made public at the time of her arrest. The state was not going to say "oh, if that was the case, you might as well go home now".

Ok. Let's go that route then. If Caylee had accidentally drowned in June of 2008 as has been claimed by the defense team and 911 had not been called BUT when asked where Caylee was in July of 2008 if KC had replied that she had died in an accidental drowning and then taken/told the police where Caylee was, would she have been arrested in the first place? She was originally arrested for lying to police, child endangerment and whatever else it was. So if KC had "told the truth" about what had happened to Caylee at that time in July 2008 would she have been arrested? Would there have been a trial? Would her mother have lied on the stand?

OR, would the police look at the evidence with Caylee at the dump site and realized that there is no way in heck that a 2 1/2 child that had accidentally drowned would have duct tape across her mouth and nose, triple bagged and left in a swampy area to rot? Would the police and the State then have enough (more than enough) evidence against the mother to charge her with 1st degree murder and get a conviction that then was punishable by death?

There is a reason that KC refused to tell police, Cindy, George, Lee, TES, LP and everyone else where Caylee was. That reason was not so that KC would not be arrested, she was arrested anyway for NOT telling the truth. That reason was so that Caylee would not be found so that KC could get away with murder, which IMO she did.

The group of people outside the anthonys home was strictly for them sheltering a criminal. When casey returned to jail, it stopped. the anthonys had her there and never demanded her to talk and help find Caylee....EVER. They protected her and didn't do one thing for Caylee. Cindy told people to get off their azzes and go look for Caylee. She could have walked herself around the corner and look. Did she? No, she chose to get out baseball bats, hammers and her loud voice to fight with protestors than to put down her hammer and look herself. cindy was liking the attention...even though it was negative. She and her daughter are cut from the same cloth.

Cindy sold the pictures SHE wanted published to the tabloids for $20,000. Her lawyer took $6,000. I'm sure this case has cost them much more than $14,000. I'm quite sure this begs the question, "well why didn't they just go to work", which begs the answer, "what company wants angry crowds gathered outside their place of business 24/7? George was a security guard...I don't have to give this scenario. Cindy is a nurse...probably don't have to give that scenario much time or effort either".

The irony of the Anthony's being villified for making a pittance thus far due to the murder of their granchild, yet not once have I read how every talk show personality on HLN has made MILLIONS from the blood of a dead Caylee Anthony - and they are still milking that cash cow for all she's worth. If they would shut it down, interest and remote pictures of people trying to get on with their life would go away. IMCPO

I agree. We wouldn't be having this discussion if there wasn't a market for big bucks for the upcoming interviews. On this we agree!

The most interesting part of attorney Lippman's statement, IMO, is that at the Anthony's are NOT going to meet with Casey. Who said that they were?? Why was it so necessary for Mr. Lippman to make that point?? Makes me somewhat suspicious that meeting with Casey IS the very reason for the trip. JMO, but his comment only raised my suspicions.

Ok. Let's go that route then. If Caylee had accidentally drowned in June of 2008 as has been claimed by the defense team and 911 had not been called BUT when asked where Caylee was in July of 2008 if KC had replied that she had died in an accidental drowning and then taken/told the police where Caylee was, would she have been arrested in the first place? She was originally arrested for lying to police, child endangerment and whatever else it was. So if KC had "told the truth" about what had happened to Caylee at that time in July 2008 would she have been arrested? Would there have been a trial? Would her mother have lied on the stand?

OR, would the police look at the evidence with Caylee at the dump site and realized that there is no way in heck that a 2 1/2 child that had accidentally drowned would have duct tape across her mouth and nose, triple bagged and left in a swampy area to rot? Would the police and the State then have enough (more than enough) evidence against the mother to charge her with 1st degree murder and get a conviction that then was punishable by death?

There is a reason that KC refused to tell police, Cindy, George, Lee, TES, LP and everyone else where Caylee was. That reason was not so that KC would not be arrested, she was arrested anyway for NOT telling the truth. That reason was so that Caylee would not be found so that KC could get away with murder, which IMO she did.

You summed up this entire crime in one post!

CMA was in CYA mode the entire time.

IMO

I could be wrong but I only remember crowds and cameras being outside the A's home when KC was there while out on bond. I don't recall there being any time other than the day that the remains were found and the A's were not home and that was just a camera crew. GA has been working and to my knowledge no one has filmed him at work, followed him to work or staged a protest at his place of work. He apparently was so free to travel around Orlando that RC accuses him of having an affair with her and everyone was clueless as to where GA was. So I'll have to disagree that they could not work because of protesters. jmo

As I said before to those that think she staged a murder after an accident. Please explain three layers. One layer of cut tape would have suggested a murder and certainly be enough Three layers indicate the perp was in a rage when the tape was slapped on the victim.

The ME stated that in her jurisdiction, Orange County, that it was reported 100% of the time. Any idea how many incidences that 100% of the time amounted to? Although even one accidental drowning is too many, there have been only a small small number of accidental drownings in Orange County. Any idea what that number is for 2011 to date? TWO. So according to the ME 100% of all of TWO incidences so far in 2011 911 has been called.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/CitizensSafety/ChildhoodDrowningPrevention/tabid/235/Default.aspx

And obviously the ME's stat can not be correct. Caylee accidentally drowned in 2008; 911 was NOT called then, so, it can not be stated that 100%
of the time 911 was called.

what about murder/kidnapping convictions in Orange County to date? Do you think that some child murder convictions in Orange County may actually be the result of accidental drownings that weren't reported? I sure don't because it doesn't make sense! Nobody makes an accident look like a murder/kidnapping and sit their butt in jail for 3 years because of it!

Whether or not he has gotten rich is irrelevant. The fact he has tried to is relevant. And again, I am not talking money from the civil suit, I am talking about his trying to make money off the rights to the book OJ wrote, off the foundation he started for Ron, off the rights to OJ's right to publicity, etc.

George and Cindy lost their granddaughter, Fred Goldman lost his son. Both are victims. Do not put words in my mouth; I never said Fred was a villian, I just pointed out he did exactly the same thing the Anthony's are being villified for. Another poster brought up how he did not try to make money off Ron's death, which is factually wrong.
FG was attempting to do what all of us would like to do....prevent OJ from profiting from the death of Nicole and Ron.

OJ writing a book about the crime was throwing his arrogance in people's faces. Sound familiar?

what about murder/kidnapping convictions in Orange County to date? Do you think that some child murder convictions in Orange County may actually be the result of accidental drownings that weren't reported? I sure don't because it doesn't make sense! Nobody makes an accident look like a murder/kidnapping and sit their butt in jail for 3 years because of it!

:floorlaugh: This is what I see KC doing when I think about her realizing the jury bought it. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

spot on...i could not have said that any better...pity it did work/ she got off..and even had the dumb luck of tropical faye flooding the area, washing away anything left, like the needed fingerprints....

spot on...i could not have said that any better...pity it did work/ she got off..and even had the dumb luck of tropical faye flooding the area, washing away anything left, like the needed fingerprints....

Ahhhh, the luck of the Irish.

I don't recall the ME saying statistically for the year 2011 all accidental drownings are reported.

In fact I don't think she gave any date range and from that my take was that it inferred since they started to keep statistics on accidental drownings that her office investigated. It would make more sense that she might use overall statistics or at least for the year 2008. :)

When did I said that the Anthonys were out and about and on the news since trial? :waitasec: I stated that if they want their privacy having their lawyer do their bidding for them is keeping them in the news. And that they can't use the press for their own reasons and then not expect that the press is going to follow them. We were talking about the Home Depot tape not the trip to Bermuda. My post as quoted.

While stated as fact we differ on whether their daughter is 100 percent responsible. And she was IMO acquitted at least in part, because of the lies of her parents. And destruction of evidence in the trunk of that car.

I also never said they owe anyone anything. In fact it is not that they are trying to give back, but rather profit from what possibly was the murder of their granddaughter at the hands of their own flesh and blood.

I never said a word in the post quoted about them being able to afford their own trip. I personally don't care because as I said their infamous time frame is going to be short lived.

My post was in relation to some sentiment from Attorney's that say people need to move on blah blah blah oh but while I'm here talking on TV night after night after night let me tell you about my client's vacation plans.

We were discussing the Home Depot episode where it is my opinion and stated it as that, that the media did nothing wrong in shouting questions. That is what my post was about and it appears it was misunderstood.

Well I am not going to argue with you point by point, but you are right, you didn't come out and state they were out and about giving interviews - in my opinion, your post seemed to insinuate they are behind the scenes pulling their lawyer's strings - and thus, my statement that they have had plenty of chances to jump out there on their own and haven't done it yet. The NG and JVM viewers want something and he's just trying, IMO, to feed them a little something to quell their appetite.

I went back and looked at all the posts before and after the quoted post and I can't find any mention of Home Depot ? Not sure at all what you are trying to say there, not really important because my opinion remains the same and my post was not meant to attack you at all - just stating my take on some, not all, of what was in your post. I apologize if you took it personally, not my intent.

I wish somebody cared enough to bring a civil suit against casey anthony for the unlawful murder of her daughter. What a pity no one in the family cares enough :(

Caylee has great-grandparents, uncles and cousins. No one has stepped up to the plate. Darn shame Caylee's real father isn't interested. Poor Baby.

I wish somebody cared enough to bring a civil suit against casey anthony for the unlawful murder of her daughter. What a pity no one in the family cares enough :(

Caylee has great-grandparents, uncles and cousins. No one has stepped up to the plate. Darn shame Caylee's real father isn't interested. Poor Baby.

Does CA's control extend that far? :gasp:

I don't recall the ME saying statistically for the year 2011 all accidental drownings are reported.

In fact I don't think she gave any date range and from that my take was that it inferred since they started to keep statistics on accidental drownings that her office investigated. It would make more sense that she might use overall statistics or at least for the year 2008. :)

It's a guess but I would say she meant EVER. It is just a basic instinct you do not think about and do it, immediately dial those three numbers 911. Not something you give a lot of thought to in a panic mode you just react. To even consider not calling 911 is going down an entirely different rabbit hole, IMO. To not call would require some thought process as to why you wouldn't. Again, not a normal reaction and high suspect. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member