2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so slow that I missed the attempt at humor, however, I did miss the point?

I have never been one to keep hitting my head against a wall for no reason :) nor am I into having to convince everyone my view is right :) Rather.. I much prefer to nod politely when the topic is exhausted and just move on :)

<nods politely> :)

We disagree :)
pat

What parent when being interviewed by police about their "missing" child will refuse that an accident happened, over and over and over by the way, and instead claim that a non-existant nanny kidnapped their child while they were at a job that also didn't exist then sit in jail for 3 years before finally deciding to say that the "missing" child really did die in an accidental drowning and only admit that on the first day of their 1st degree murder charges trial UNLESS the child was in fact murdered and that parent had committed the murder?

There is no reason whatsoever for a parent to claim repeatedly that there was no accident at all when the police have given that parent an "out" if it was true. There are clear signs that it was in fact murder and not an accidental drowning. Unfortunately the jury in this case did not bother to take the time to examine the evidence, ask questions, re-listen to testimony, etc. The grandparents of the child also decided to ignore the evidence as their daughter meant more to them than justice for their dead granddaughter.

Now not only will the mother (she and her lawyers hope) make lots of money off of her dead daughter, the grandparents (they and their lawyer hope) will make lots of money off of their dead granddaughter. Heck, they all get free vacations off of the back of Caylee as well. Win, win, win for them and a huge lose for Caylee.

MOO

My thoughts exactly! It is very, very sickening.......................and perpetrated by very sick people. If nothing else, it has shown us exactly what kind of people we can be dealing with. If we are "normal", we have trouble seeing the truth and depth of it. So, our first inclination is to deny it. But, after more and more incriminating evidence is revealed, eventually most of us can no longer hide from the truth.:twocents:

Do we know for sure that actually happened? I know there was some question about the garage photographs re the washer and dryer but I thought it was discovered to be a mistake? Not defending here but just curious so I can correct my memory....

They are the same. Pictures were taken at slightly different angles. I have the same set at home. To me the freezer was moved but is still there. jmo

Do we know for sure that actually happened? I know there was some question about the garage photographs re the washer and dryer but I thought it was discovered to be a mistake? Not defending here but just curious so I can correct my memory....

i think this question needs to be asked more in general around here. jmo :)

I was just idly wondering if we have any family members or close friends of CFCA posting on here??

Media attention is a fickle thing. These people will wake up one day to a silence and it will be just them, alone. Media response to some attorney, who no one has ever heard of, announcing a foundation will be “Cindy WHO?”.

I doubt there’s any more pictures of their dead granddaughter to sell for a fast buck, I doubt this new foundation is going to make them any richer than the last one did, George doesn’t seem to have much by way of marketable job skills, and I’m not sure if Cindy even still has her nurse’s credentials.

IMO, in the long run it always boils down to substance within your inner being. Liars and pretenders typically have very little. Sooner, rather than later, a lack of substance will extract its toll.

IIRC , they went to see a financial adviser. The foundation is an excellent vehicle to obtain a lower tax bracket since an initial large sum (like a book deal advance) can be drawn out in the form of salaries over a longer period of time. All perfectly legal. The Anthonys would not be unique, happens all the time.
The name of the game is , it does not matter how much you rake in , it matters how much you get to keep.

I have never been one to keep hitting my head against a wall for no reason :) nor am I into having to convince everyone my view is right :) Rather.. I much prefer to nod politely when the topic is exhausted and just move on :)

<nods politely> :)

We disagree :)
pat

Oh, don't leave. I got it....both the humor and the point. :p

I was just idly wondering if we have any family members or close friends of CFCA posting on here??

CA watched this board before and let it be known...you better not be too nasty with words about her family or she will take action.

I used the year 2011 just because it was the first year I could get numbers for. I would assume 2011 is an average/normal year for accidental drownings, and used it to show how stats can be misleading. To say "100% of the accidental drownings" sounds a lot more impressive than "all 2 of the accidental drownings."

But anyhow, I believe this was the actual quote: "Accidental deaths are reported 100 percent of the time -- unless there's reason not to," Garavaglia responded."

http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ocus-on-duct-tape-in-casey-anthony-trial.html

Which by adding "unless there is a reason not to" is akin to one saying "I log on to websleuths every day 100% of the time -- unless there's a day there is a reason I don't."

I don't recall the ME saying statistically for the year 2011 all accidental drownings are reported.

In fact I don't think she gave any date range and from that my take was that it inferred since they started to keep statistics on accidental drownings that her office investigated. It would make more sense that she might use overall statistics or at least for the year 2008. :)

What the heck is all this propaganda about people "wanting" to hear from casey? I don't know anyone who wants to hear her or see her. This interest is generated by the media and no one else. If they would stop telling the world EVERYONE wants to see her interviewed, she would not be able to profit.

It is my opinion that anyone who would believe ANYTHING Casey, Cindy, George, Lee or any of the defense team, including George and Cindy's attorney, would say needs to get over his/her naivety and figure out there are hard core liars out there who care NOTHING about the truth. They only care how things affect them. They have psychological diagnoses such as narcissist, sociopath, psychopath, pathological liar..................etc

- The right to commit perjury (inside court)
- The right to NOT tell the truth (outside court) if it means protecting their daughter
- The right to an attorney...actually MANY attorneys.
- The right to slander innocent people
- The right to tamper with evidence
- The right to impede and/or obstruct an investigation
- The right to make money off a murdered little girl
- The right to accuse others of not doing enough to help
- The right to travel on someone else's dime
- The right to exclude those who want to pay their respects at a public memorial
- The right to attack LE for not trying to find the real killer
- The right to lay claim to a Law they had no part in creating
- The right to take money from well meaning and hardworking folks

Is this what they mean by Grandparents' Rights?

Feel free to add...

And yes, I feel completely foolish for buying into their testimony initially...but no more.

The right to be silent! Oh wait my bad wrong grandparents. :crazy:

Oh I won't leave <gryns> never do... just not hitting my head against the wall further. lololol

tanks :)
pat

I didn't get the point, but if having to explain it is taxing, I understand. I would like to explain my "everything's relative" remark since I think my point was missed. The term "pittance" is relative, IMO, in the context of your previous reply. To some, over the span of three years, $14,000 may be a pittance, but to you, it may be a significant amount - and the difference between living with electricity or not.

FWIW, I don't find anything at all funny about Caylee being triple bagged and rotting in a swamp - I would never, for any reason attempt make a joke at her expense.

I am assuming by civil suit you mean a wrongful death suit.

First, it would have to be proved Casey Anthony was a murderer. Which due to "double jeopardy" laws will never happen.

Second, Florida’s statute of limitations for filing wrongful death lawsuits is two years, and the delayed discovery rule that applies to some negligence and personal injury claims does not apply.

Third, the only people that could file a wrongful death lawsuit against Casey would be a surviving spouse, child, or parent. So that means Caylee's unknown/unidentified father. Legally no one else can file a wrongful death suit.

I wish somebody cared enough to bring a civil suit against casey anthony for the unlawful murder of her daughter. What a pity no one in the family cares enough :(

Caylee has great-grandparents, uncles and cousins. No one has stepped up to the plate. Darn shame Caylee's real father isn't interested. Poor Baby.

No one who was a member of the foundation searched for Caylee. I think they went for T-shirts which were sold and the money????? The A's did give out some bears. I do remember that. jmo

Then it's worse than I thought! For some reason, that is what has happened over and over as the whole thing has played out. IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE!!! Will it ever stop??

It was the State that put on the trial, but it was in and for the jurisdiction in which the crime was alledged to have been committed.

I surely can't bring myself to go there...as odd as that may sound. Aruba has the same effect on me...and boy, did the island take a hit after Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

The State puts on a trial and the cost of it comes from locals? I really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily