2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy taking the Limo to the airport reminded me of their first time going to the jail to visit Casey, they took a limo then.

George and Cindy taking the Limo to the airport reminded me of their first time going to the jail to visit Casey, they took a limo then.

i didn't know that; did ws ever find out who's it was? same person?

i didn't know that; did ws ever find out who's it was? same person?

It was in an old article I believe was from Wesh. I just read it a couple of weeks ago. Let me see if I can find it.

I am wondering if there is a news story or proof that the Anthonys are wanting the evidence back? for one, who would want a stinky car? yuck.
and also I think the state will keep that for quite awhile before they get rid of it as they can prosecute someone else in the family if Casey didnt do this? (lol sorry) or if Casey continues to blame her dad, they will need the evidence for the next trial.......This just sounds like junk mail to me.

Here you go.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612479/detail.html

It was in an old article I believe was from Wesh. I just read it a couple of weeks ago. Let me see if I can find it.

It was the very first time they went to visit her after she was arrested. They got there and something happened and they could not visit. It stated in the article they arrived in a Limo.

Mod Note:

The topic of this thread is: George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Steer it back on topic now, please.

Folks, this is not a general discussion thread. This is a topical thread. If you are missing a post it is because it was not discussing George & Cindy's Nassau vacation. Mods are not going to continue to move posts to the correct thread. Please search out the topical thread of your choice to post your opinions.

I have never been one to keep hitting my head against a wall for no reason :) nor am I into having to convince everyone my view is right :) Rather.. I much prefer to nod politely when the topic is exhausted and just move on :)

<nods politely> :)

We disagree :)
pat

:yes:

Folks, this is not a general discussion thread. This is a topical thread. If you are missing a post it is because it was not discussing George & Cindy's Nassau vacation. Mods are not going to continue to move posts to the correct thread. Please search out the topical thread of your choice to post your opinions.

My bad! I was trying to clear up a post that I shouldn't have put in this thread anyway. -sorry

on topic now!

My bad! I was trying to clear up a post that I shouldn't have put in this thread anyway. -sorry

on topic now!

Oh, my post was not directed to you or anyone in particular at all! There were about 3 different off topic discussions going on. I should have included the "*this post lands randomly*" disclaimer. :)

:waitasec: Has anyone reported any "sightings" of the Anthony's in the Bahamas yet ? Any reporters, news agency, photos, updates -- anything ?

:waitasec: I really would like to know the TRUTH ... is this a "vacation" -- or a "book deal" -- or "interview" ...

:innocent: Too bad they couldn't send Kathy Belich on the next plane out to cover the story and give us the "real scoop" !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If it really is as Lippman describes, and some wealthy businessman just invited them along on his family summer vacation, then I am happy to ignore it.

But IF they are going there to set up an offshore account for their big publishing payoff, for a book full of Anthony lies, and they are once again exploiting their dead grandchild for their own gain, then I am, once again DISGUSTED and DEVASTATED by their behavior.

I don't care what they do, I'm being honest. As long as they do it quietly and out of the public's eye. I think I've had just about my fill of them in particular.

Bahamas aren't that great anyway, I've been and I wouldn't go again. Poor man's tahiti. Not insulting those from there or enjoy going there, just the way I see it. JMHO

The truth is,they never wanted anyone to find Caylee. They wanted to continue to say Caylee was alive to get Casey off.
They knew their daughter and what she was capable of.
They knew exactly what happened on the 15th that led up to Caylee's murder.
The HELP they wanted was for the public to buy into their lies . :loser:
Anyone who suggested anything beyond their storyline became an enemy,including their own attorney (MN)

ITA! It became readily apparent that Cindy went into protect Casey at all cost mode in the first 24 hours after finding Casey on July 15th. Cindy and George had their first media interview with a local media on Friday, July 18 and while that interview was strange for grieving grandparents, it was a prelude to the lengths the Anthonys would go to try to steer the investigation away from Casey.

After Casey was arrested on July 16th the focus became an effort to indoctrinate the public and the media with the belief that Caylee had been kidnapped by her babysitter. Cindy engaged in actively trying to steer LE in that direction too, while George was more realistic, but eventually both made LE and the state their adversaries. They teamed up with Kid-Finders, a shady organization, to promote their "Caylee was kidnapped" campaign. They attempted to dodge LE scrutiny by using "bat phones" so their phone calls couldn't be traced.

Both George and Cindy were hostile to any suggestion of a search for Caylee's remains. They knew only too well that without a body, it would be more difficult for the state to prosecute Casey. When Cindy learned that Tim Miller's effort would be focused on searching for Caylee's remains, she was extremely rude to him and refused any cooperation. She even refused to give the search team an article of Caylee's clothing so the search dogs could get her scent.

Cindy and George took their campaign to the national media, making appearances on news programs to promote the innocence of Casey and to instill the concept that Caylee had been kidnapped. They learned quickly that they could profit from media appearances. And as long as Caylee's remains weren't found, they could continue with the media appearances and collect donations.

The Anthonys didn't want Caylee's remains found. But eventually Caylee was found, with duct tape wrapped around her head. It was very telling that within hours after learning that Caylee had been found, the Anthonys were dining at the Ritz Hotel and in discussion with a media representative. It suggests that the Anthonys were not surprised by Caylee's remains being found.

Two months later, a memorial service was held for Caylee, but under Cindy's instructions, there was a list of those who would not be premited to attend. That list included everyone who had ever expressed an opinion that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. That memorial service was more of a public plea for sympathy for Casey than it was a tribute to Caylee.

Until about 8 months prior to the trial, George and Cindy continued to make the rounds of the news media for interviews, insisting that Casey was innocent.

The trial was a travesty of justice with the Anthonys lying to protect Casey. I'm sure the verdict came as a huge surprise to all of them. Although their main objective was to spare Casey from the death penalty, I think they expected Casey to serve many years in prison.

With Casey being acquitted, it completely changes the dynamics. I'm sure Cindy expected Casey to be convicted of one of the charges and have to serve time in prison. That would leave George and Cindy in a position where the media would be clamoring for an interview with them. Now, with Casey being acquitted, the media is seeking interviews with Casey, not George and Cindy. Cindy finds herself taking a backseat to Casey.

If it really is as Lippman describes, and some wealthy businessman just invited them along on his family summer vacation, then I am happy to ignore it.

But IF they are going there to set up an offshore account for their big publishing payoff, for a book full of Anthony lies, and they are once again exploiting their dead grandchild for their own gain, then I am, once again DISGUSTED and DEVASTATED by their behavior.

I agree !

BBM: This is a POSSIBILITY and that is WHY I want to know the TRUTH about this "vacation" ...

If the Anthony's are in the Bahamas for ANY OTHER REASON THAN A VACATION ... In My Opinion it is to "PROFIT" off of their dead granddaughter !

ABSOLUTELY SICKENING !

MOO MOO MOO ...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

The ME stated that in her jurisdiction, Orange County, that it was reported 100% of the time. Any idea how many incidences that 100% of the time amounted to? Although even one accidental drowning is too many, there have been only a small small number of accidental drownings in Orange County. Any idea what that number is for 2011 to date? TWO.

JMHO the statisics for the last 10 years in Orange and Osceola counties are really horrifying. (Including Osceola County because the ME in Orange County - Dr G. - also covers Osceola County):

Orange County Drownings Ages 18 & Under
2000 = 7
2001 = 11
2002 = 8
2003 = 6
2004 = 5
2005 = 11
2006 = 6
2007 = 5
2008 = 8
2009 = 9
2010 = 12
Total = 88

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/Porta...ices/Documents-Drowning Prevention/Orange.pdf

Osceola County Drownings Ages 18 & Under
2000 = 3
2001 = 3
2002 = 4
2003 = 3
2004 = 2
2005 = 3
2006 = 6
2007 = 5
2008 = 2
2009 = 2
2010 = 4
Total = 37

http://orangecountyfl.net/Portals/0...ces/Documents-Drowning Prevention/Osceola.pdf

Grand total for the two counties for this period 125

I wish I could get to that place. I'm eaten up with anger and what I consider an injustice.
Seeing Casey,George and Cindy ,not only get away with crimes ,but reaping benefits from them,is just beyond what I find tolerable.
If there was a pill to get over it I would take it.

Absolutely insane It baffles my mind – I think it is LE I am more curious about.
I think the Anthony circus was a show to keep us all at bay from the real story.

JMHO the statisics for the last 10 years in Orange and Osceola counties are really horrifying. (Including Osceola County because the ME in Orange County - Dr G. - also covers Osceola County):

Orange County Drownings Ages 18 & Under
2000 = 7
2001 = 11
2002 = 8
2003 = 6
2004 = 5
2005 = 11
2006 = 6
2007 = 5
2008 = 8
2009 = 9
2010 = 12
Total = 88

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/Porta...ices/Documents-Drowning Prevention/Orange.pdf

Osceola County Drownings Ages 18 & Under
2000 = 3
2001 = 3
2002 = 4
2003 = 3
2004 = 2
2005 = 3
2006 = 6
2007 = 5
2008 = 2
2009 = 2
2010 = 4
Total = 37

http://orangecountyfl.net/Portals/0...ces/Documents-Drowning Prevention/Osceola.pdf

Grand total for the two counties for this period 125

wow! why arent people more careful around pools with little ones? It boggles my mind.
I didnt have a pool but my bro had inground one and along with the 6 ft fence surrounding backyard they also had a chainline one around the pool. Their kids learned VERY young to learn how to float, swim, etc.
It seems even more unbelievable to happen with an above ground one though. Its not a matter of FALLING in but if steps are removed, seems safer to have around an active toddler.

One question that has always gone unanswered in my mind...
Why did the grandparents of a missing child refuse lie detector tests and get an attorney?
I don't usually follow missing childrens cases, but this seems odd to me.
Is there a particular reason this occurred?
Thx

So far all they have done is mislead us all, it is my notion that if we are looking t the Bahamas it can actually be Switzerland. LOL

Seems KC has some rich person that wants to marry her, perhaps they all met there - perhaps he is paying for the cosmic surgery ME think that too is BS and the Dark Side of this story is paying for cosmec surgery. BUT we will never know what is real in this BS story.....or where they are and when they return.
However I thank God they are out of site, I had enough of them.

She cannot be re charged - unless she gets charged for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove