2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cindy and george could have found casey early on. Darn shame cindy and george never THOUGHT to call that car in stolen on June 16 or soon after. I say at some level, they both had a pretty good idea Caylee was dead. All her clothes were in the house. casey never took any of Caylee's clothes. They knew but procrastinated as long as they could and waited till they couldn't wait anymore....because of the car.

They were pushed up against the wall with the car having a dead body smell in it. She had no choice; the car was in their name. Yet they still managed to steer LE away from it when they arrived...and they/cindy scrubbed it clean.

Grandparent's rights???? How about Grandparent's Responsibilities!!!! The A's KNEW all along that Casey was NOT working, WAS STEALING, was NOT taking care of Caylee properly but was leaving her with them while she supposedly was at work. They knew Casey was an unfit mother - Casey herself admitted this as did LA on the stand during trial. When your daughter is behaving in such an irresponsible manner and your daughter/granddaughter live in the same house as you and you are TOTALLY supporting both of them, it not only your Grandparent's RIGHT to step in, it is your RESPONSIBILITY to take action. MOO

It's easier said then done, they would have to go to court, prove her unfit. Casey being the liar that she is would have said it was a gift. They wanted Casey to be responsible, but Casey knew she could use Caylee as a threat and probably said she would move away and they would never see their grandchild again. This is all the rights the grandparents have and it took years just to get this law passed.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...hts&URL=0000-0099/0039/Sections/0039.509.html

I don't think Lippman is providing such great counsel and commentary either. Why even tell us about their trip? If asked just say they needed some time and space. Period.

You know what would happen then, however. They would be criticized for being too vague, for not telling the truth, for not being upfront, for sneaking out to meet KC and giving her a high five.

Cindy is narcissistic. Her love has conditions. It is all about image....that is number one. George has acquired some of her attributes. Their daughter was pretty and that is all that mattered to them. They based their love on her looks....still do. You will see it continually with both of them.

Cindy sees herself in her daughter. She is a reflection of casey and vice-versa...thus enmeshment.

ITA Whisperer. The fact that when they saw her in court after the verdict and were talking about how pretty she looked.OMG what is wrong this these guys?

As most of you know, Leiby K's murder in NY has been in the news daily.
Leiby's parents & Rabbi have set up a foundation in Leiby's name & a
Brklyn Councilman is trying to get "Leiby's Law" passed.

Leiby's family has a website that tells about Leiby & has recent news articles.
It tells how to donate to the foundation & where the money will be going.

There is a graph with the running totals and a link where you can see the names
of the 4,000 people who have donated & how much each gave. (I'm there!)

The Leiby Kletzky Memorial Fund website

I would love to see the Anthonys have a very similar website so that anyone
can see how much the foundation has received and where the money is going.

This is probably not going to be a popular opinion but whatever. I'm so sick of seeing people flip back and forth on Cindy and George. One minute everyone hates them, the next there is a support thread and people feel bad for them and then at the drop of a hat it's back to hating them again.

There are many things they have done that I don't agree with (The foundations are one example) but even though I don't like some of the things they do and have done they have been though more in 3 years then most people go through in their life.

I agree with the poster who said they think people are misdirecting their anger. They did not ask to be brought into all of this. To me (before caylee died) it seems they were trying their best to get by despite all the problems Casey brought them.

I don't doubt for a second that they loved Caylee. The emotion we all feel from Caylee's death, a sweet little girl none of us even knew has to be incomparable to what they feel. Add the fact that it was caused by your own daughter? I can't even imagine how that would feel.

I honestly feel for George. It was clear to me from the beginning that he was always the pushover in the house and nothing from him since then has made me feel different. He does as Cindy tells him, it's what he's always done. Then he gets thrown under the bus by Casey when he already seemed so broken. Most of us here know that what was said about George isn't true, but I've talked to people who watched the trial but haven't followed it from the beginning and thought that the defense theory about George was possible. Even the Jury said it was in their mind.

First George has to live as the lady of the house, constantly told to stay out of it. Then he loses his granddaughter. Then after believing his daughters nonsense kidnapping story even going as far as getting a gun to try to get info about Caylee he gets accused by his own daughter of not only molesting her, but also being a part of Caylee's death. All the while your every move being recorded by media. How much more can a person take? IMO George needs a vacation, I sure would.

I don't even dispute the fact that GA told some lies. There was something weird about his gas can testimony compared to what he said in his grand jury testimony, but I do believe he was in a different state of mind way back then. He was a little wishy washy when asked about the text to KH.. "yeah, I needed a lot of people in my life, so I probably did text that to her". CA, she tends to talk in circles. Her testimony about how she can leave work, log her hours at work, etc. It reminded me of KC's roundabout explanation to the police about the SIM card and the phones.

But all of their actions and have been in response to what KC did to Caylee, and to them. I feel for them.

A lot of posters are saying "it's over". I'm sure what they're going through is a very long process that isn't anywhere near over yet.

Well I guess you can chalk me and a majority of people in this country as 'sorry excuses for human beings' because I could give a rats about where Cindy Anthony goes. They didn't murder anyone, they are free to do whatever the hell they want to do. They have the same freedoms and rights as you do. They are not public servants funded by taxpayer dollars. And if you'll then say we should know what they spend their money on because they receive SSI, I'm expecting a thread on the forum started tracking what the thousands of people who receive SSI spend their money on, because it's only fair.

I am getting a little nervous :( I am on disability and once in a while we go someplace...

I don't know! I support people leaving the Anthonys alone and letting them get on with their lives.

But they are not going away. They are keeping themselves in the public eye via thier attorney.
When the clip of the A's appeared with the red jeep and a man taunting them, it looks like GA goes over to the guy instead of just ignoring him. And then they start yet another foundation and announce it. Then the trip to the Bahamas via private jet. I don't begrudge them a vacation but they cetainly did not pick a low profile trip.

But they are not going away. They are keeping themselves in the public eye via thier attorney.
When the clip of the A's appeared with the red jeep and a man taunting them, it looks like GA goes over to the guy instead of just ignoring him. And then they start yet another foundation and announce it. Then the trip to the Bahamas via private jet. I don't begrudge them a vacation but they cetainly did not pick a low profile trip.

If their atty issues a news release upon their arrival back in Orlando, well... need I say more

There will be no thread on Disability for the general population. The difference in discussing Cindy Anthony's disability is she made herself a public person. That is the rule on WS. If you go public you are no longer just a victim, you are a "Player".

Cindy Anthony became a player when her stories changed continually. When she went from the car smelled like there was a damned dead body in it,,,, to it was pizza rotting in the trunk for two weeks in the hot sun.

When she accepted money for appearances aka pictures. Even Baez asked her on the stand about her book deal which remember she said "fell through", there is no deal. We will soon see. Could that have been another lie?

Cindy and George both made themselves "victims" of Baez when they went along with his defense and helped him spin this story for 3 years. If you notice he and they were speaking similar words along the way.

The Public may have been more sympathetic to Cindy had she been honest and had she not twisted the facts . Caylee is alive, Caylee is dead, I don't believe the body they found is Caylee, all the while she is wearing the cremation jewelry of her granddaughter and hosting a big elaborate Memorial Service. A service that was more about Cindy, George and Lee than Caylee. Cindy spun the story, her story depending on what the effort was that week, month. She perjured herself on the stand. She has been combative. Even after Caylee was found this family continued to search for a kidnapper when in fact they knew there was no kidnapper.

So while Cindy should be portrayed as a victim, her actions and words are what makes her also open for discussion as more. We do protect the rights of victims. But we also cannot protect person(s) from themselves.

The A's could be upfront about lying on the stand about the chloroform searches, and it wouldn't make any difference to me. I say go for it!

The stories about GA blowing money, the family being behind on mortgage payments, that's the story of America. If they need money to live, then I support the A's getting money to live.

^ I don't respect your opinion. This seems to be exactly how KC thought as she stole everything not nailed down.

There is no "story of America". I am not behind on my mortgage payments nor do I blow money on scams, gambling, et al. I'm sorry if perhaps you are, but I cannot condone using unethical means to solve your money problems.

Lying on the stand is perjury. It is wrong. We don't need the state attorney to formalize it.

I don't know! I support people leaving the Anthonys alone and letting them get on with their lives.

I'm all for not bothering family members when a loved one has been murdered, kidnapped or is missing.
You see their grief and want to help in any way you can, including respecting their privacy.

But ALL the Anthonys, from day one, when they were in the news, have behaved & spoken so oddly and
so differently than any other case I've followed.

It all began with CA's 9-1-1 calls and her/their behavior, demeanor, their anger at the media & the volunteers,
their lies & outlandish stories have all snow-balled. Compared to all the other cases here at WS, their behavior
has been abnormal.

Their bizarre behavior and actions, like a train wreck, are what keep people interested...
and on the edge of their seats, wondering what they're about to do next.

I don't know about the red jeep incident. I'm not keeping a close eye on them. I don't think a trip to the Bahamas in a private jet is some effort to keep themselves in the public eye. I think they're trying to live, just like the rest of us are.

You know what would happen then, however. They would be criticized for being too vague, for not telling the truth, for not being upfront, for sneaking out to meet KC and giving her a high five.

That's exactly what is happening if you have read some of the post. Casey doesn't want to see them, she's got everything she wanted no nagging mother, no dad to ask questions, and these are her words not mine, she got rid of the little snot. Anybody that could refer to such a beautiful little girl in a negative way is a awful person and has a very cold heart. JMO.

As far as leaving the Anthony family alone. The public will forget all about the Anthony family when the money train stops, when their lawyers keep their faces off of the TV, when the deals are all brokered and the money given, the interviews over.

These public statements are just the prelude to what will come in the coming weeks . The deals. They have to keep this story out there to keep people riled up, or anxious to read/watch and to buy. When it is over it will be over. The trips will stop the free vacations, the need to talk about this family. The public sentiment to help this family or dislike this family. This right now is the time for the deals. Months from now will be too late. Did you ever have company for a weekend and realize that the people in your home are not exactly the type of people you can relate to? Time heals all wounds.

You will see this stop, but only after the money train has been exhausted. And right now the egos of those involved cannot stop themselves from going on and talking and talking, while in the next breath telling people to move on.

If the Anthony family wanted to fade away for the weekend why did their attorney feel the need to talk about this trip. This is Newton's Law of Motion. "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction". That equals MONEY.

^ I don't respect your opinion. This seems to be exactly how KC thought as she stole everything not nailed down.

There is no "story of America". I am not behind on my mortgage payments nor do I blow money on scams, gambling, et al. I'm sorry if perhaps you are, but I cannot condone using unethical means to solve your money problems.

Lying on the stand is perjury. It is wrong. We don't need the state attorney to formalize it.

Debt is indeed the story of America. Thank you for your kind comment "I don't respect your opinion". You won't find those types of comments coming from me.

I never flip flopped on Cindy and George. I disliked them from the beginning, and felt NO pity whatsoever when they "cried" on the stand. If anything, I like them less with each passing day and every move they make. Grieving grandparents, indeed; I like KC better than I like them.

BBM

That makes two of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members