2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could get to that place. I'm eaten up with anger and what I consider an injustice.
Seeing Casey,George and Cindy ,not only get away with crimes ,but reaping benefits from them,is just beyond what I find tolerable.
If there was a pill to get over it I would take it.

It's called "fate" and it has not as yet played it's last card. Things are already backfiring on the DT. JB thought she'd be in jail and he would be out on the media circuit by now priming himself as a future talk show host. Down the toilet for now... CM thoughts of retirement, "hey, I tried my best to get her a fair trial...." now faced trying to figure out what to do with KC. DS has disappeared off the radar after her appearance on JoyB's show.

And the A's.....something tell's me they will end up with KC in the end. No one else will take her. Maybe this trip was to look at property in the Bahamas, so they can keep KC there. It would make sense to do that. KC can't come back to Hopespring Drive...that would be a nightmare. I think CA would do that for her daughter if she had the money. jmo

Fred Goldman is not really a good example.

In addition to winning the civil suit against OJ, Ron Goldman did evertything possible he could to make money off the death of his son. He went far and beyond what the Anthony's (to date) have done.

Fred Goldman: His family launched a Web site, dontpayoj.com, which urged consumers around the country to boycott HarperCollins and News Corp.

Fred Goldman: Fred Goldman auctioning off the publishing rights to
"If I Did It'' -- Simpson's controversial account of how he might have killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ronald Goldman in 1994 so he could make $$$ off it.

Fred Goldman: http://www.rongoldmanfoundation.org/

Fred Goldman: Fred Goldman's Attempt to Seize O.J.'s Right of Publicity
http://volokh.com/posts/1158947885.shtml

In a way, this is good news – there must still be a handful of people out there who weren't offended by the thought of Fred Goldman making money from a fictionalised account of his own son's murder, and hopefully the thought of Fred Goldman making money from the sale of the suit that OJ Simpson wore when he was standing trial for his son's murder will be enough to push them over the edge, too.
http://www.hecklerspray.com/oj-simpsons-arrest-the-goldmans-wade-in-looking-for-cash/200710095.php

Like I said if they are doing something to help people find their missing children, then I don't see any other way to get the word out. They have to let people know how they can help. They don't have the money the Humane Society or feed the hungry children foundations do to have commercials made. So they have to take what they can get, for now. Look at what Fred Goldman did, they had the right to sue O.J. but did Fred Goldman need a radio show on go on talk shows, or start a foundation for Ron?

The poor woman lost her daughter in a tragic drowning accident and yet you do not classify her as a victim?

Jaycee Dugard---victim
Elizabeth Smart--victim
Casey Anthony--defendant
Huge difference.....

It certainly is news and we should know where they are going. This is a direct reflection on the corruption in the legal system. They are getting rich evidently. This is after CA was shown to have blatantly lied on the stand and helped set a murderer free. This is a danger to everyone who may come in contact with FCA and a horrible, horrible precedent to set. The Anthonys are a menace and should not be allowed to have their privacy or freedom from the press as long as they are living on blood money. So much sympathy for the worst in our society...sad.

How did Cindy's testimony set Casey free? Her testimony was impeached. I just don't get what business it is of anyone what the Anthony's are doing. How are they a menace? I don't think there would be enough money in the world to replace my grandchild. Where, I have to wonder, is this jealousy and misplaced anger coming from. Is it because there's no Casey news? Hopefully she will come out with her bikini pictures soon and everyone can go back to hating her and leave these poor people alone. Like them or not, they've suffered a horrible loss and they've been put through three years of sheer hell. Does anyone here think they are truly ENJOYING their life now, or simply trying to live it?

It's called "fate" and it has not as yet played it's last card. Things are already backfiring on the DT. JB thought she'd be in jail and he would be out on the media circuit by now priming himself as a future talk show host. Down the toilet for now... CM thoughts of retirement, "hey, I tried my best to get her a fair trial...." now faced trying to figure out what to do with KC. DS has disappeared off the radar after her appearance on JoyB's show.

And the A's.....something tell's me they will end up with KC in the end. No one else will take her. Maybe this trip was to look at property in the Bahamas, so they can keep KC there. It would make sense to do that. KC can't come back to Hopespring Drive...that would be a nightmare. I think CA would do that for her daughter if she had the money. jmo
----------
Lots of people from other countries purchase property in the islands. House Hunters International is a program where people from all over the world are featured purchasing either vacation homes or permanent residences.

In addition to winning the civil suit against OJ, Ron Goldman did evertything possible he could to make money off the death of his son. He went far and beyond what the Anthony's (to date) have done.

Fred Goldman: His family launched a Web site, dontpayoj.com, which urged consumers around the country to boycott HarperCollins and News Corp.

"If I Did It'' -- Simpson's controversial account of how he might have killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ronald Goldman in 1994 so he could make $$$ off it.

In a way, this is good news – there must still be a handful of people out there who weren't offended by the thought of Fred Goldman making money from a fictionalised account of his own son's murder, and hopefully the thought of Fred Goldman making money from the sale of the suit that OJ Simpson wore when he was standing trial for his son's murder will be enough to push them over the edge, too.
http://www.hecklerspray.com/oj-simpsons-arrest-the-goldmans-wade-in-looking-for-cash/200710095.php

All of the above was done because the Goldman's did not get justice for their son's murder with a guilty verdict. This was the only other way OJ could be held accountable.
I applaud him. He wasn't trying to cover up for the murderer .

----------
Lots of people from other countries purchase property in the islands. House Hunters International is a program where people from all over the world are featured purchasing either vacation homes or permanent residences.

I love that show. I'm sure your point is though :waitasec:

If only we could focus our energy on finding out who "allegedly" murdered their grand daughter rather than their finaces.

OMG:eek: And here I thought that was what we were doing here the past 3 years!!:doh:

The poor woman lost her daughter in a tragic drowning accident and yet you do not classify her as a victim?

the only person stating that Casey Anthony lost her daughter in a drowning is a known liar. there is no proof at all that Caylee Anthony died in an accidental drowning.

If only we could focus our energy on finding out who "allegedly" murdered their grand daughter rather than their finaces.

I thought we knew. But then when we do find out, our next project should be who killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.

2ai0ubt.jpg

What proof is there that Caylee drowned ? Her mothers lies ??

Right and that above ground pool would have been down immediately if that was what happened. I know people who have had people drown in there very expensive in ground pools and they are filled with dirt very fast.

Unfortunately some posters are tearing GA and CA apart in the name of "justice for Caylee". Unfortunately, justice for Caylee was not served on July 5, 2011. However, it will come. And it has nothing to do with GA and CA, who loved their little granddaughter.

I am sure they loved her. They just didn't want justice for her. They lied to get her murderer off.

could not aggree less with your post. IMO Fred Goldman used every trick in the book not to make money for himself but to stop OJ from making money. Hats off to him.

This may sound harsh but this case is no longer about honoring Caylee, if it ever was. It's about the legal system, what is and is not allowed in evidence, it's about how lawyers behave, the rights of the jury versus the public's right to know, the role of social media...so many important legal questions came about becuase of this trial. And IMO its about parental responisbilty, both GA and Ca, and KC.

And I'm sorry but attributing thoughts and feelings to a now deceased child is impossible. For all we know she may have grown up and had the same kind of relationship with CA as did KC. Who knows?

You are right - we cannot know how Caylee would have felt about Cindy in the future. But the pictures and videos we are privy to between Caylee and her CeCe and JoJo depict nothing but love between Caylee and them. It is a reasonable inference to believe that Caylee would not wish harm to come to her much-loved grandparents and would hope that they find healing.

Right and that above ground pool would have been down immediately if that was what happened. I know people who have had people drown in there very expensive in ground pools and they are filled with dirt very fast.

Indeed. Any opinions on what the A's will do with their property and residence?

And what of Caylee's playhouse? That must be a tender topic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak