2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope ole Larry has some expert air brush artist working for him, readers see her back.....they'll be wanting a refund. Seems like that would cure anybody from thinking she's hot.
Ain't that the truth!???
Hot she's not!:silenced:

Flint said he hated to mention it because it seemed like pandering...

but they were planning to donate part of the proceeds to a child abuse organization. Wow! That's an all time low - even for Flint and Hustler.

Who cares? If she wants to strip down for the sleaziest rag ever printed, IMO it's perfectly fitting for her! Ha Ha, Pat Brown just called Larry Flynt a ! I couldn't agree with her more! And I just lost any respect I had for Rene Rockwell.

Flint said not a dealbreaker if she won't take her clothes off...?

Who cares? If she wants to strip down for the sleaziest rag ever printed, IMO it's perfectly fitting for her! Ha Ha, Pat Brown just called Larry Flynt a ! I couldn't agree with her more! And I just lost any respect I had for Rene Rockwell.
I think LF and the monster would make the perfect couple!

Flint said he hated to mention it because it seemed like pandering...

but they were planning to donate part of the proceeds to a child abuse organization. Wow! That's an all time low - even for Flint and Hustler.

Funny he should say that because when I look up the definition of pandering, I find that Flint probably should have went with his instincts, and NOT mentioned it because it is pandering and it's gross. Funny thing is when you look up pandering, prostitution is in the definition...I believe the irony is rich!
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandering[/ame]

This is a guy who ran cartoons for years in his mag of little girls being molested and Nancy Grace has him on her show?

Maybe HLN should start paying Casey for subject material for their shows...they can't seem to find anything else to talk about.

My husband is 52 and he thinks she's gross
My oldest son is 27 and he says -yuck
24 year old says -eww
22 year old says BOGUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics