2011.10.11 - Nancy Grace Highlights Lisa Irwin Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would think Lisa couldn't have slept in there with all those things, therefore, when and why were they added? Wouldn't a parent normally leave their abducted baby's crib untouched, praying for the baby's safe return?

:waitasec:
I just don't know what to make of this. I remember with Hailey Dunn - the first pix of her room - the room was basically tossed and then we get another glimpse and everything is back in place - including the cheerleading outfit laid out on the bed so it could just be that's the way it looked once LE had first gone over it - IDK.

JMHO

I agree. I can't believe the psych said that. "Hysterical" is a better term.

I don't know where HLN gets these experts from. The one Nancy has on regularly looks as if she's on permanent Valium and everyone has a personality disorder or Narcissistic complex. JMO

You know - one of these days SHEBA is gonna solve a case, and then there'll be no stopping her.

I just don't know what to make of this. I remember with Hailey Dunn - the first pix of her room - the room was basically tossed and then we get another glimpse and everything is back in place - including the cheerleading outfit laid out on the bed so it could just be that's the way it looked once LE had first gone over it - IDK.

JMHO

Mostly am curious why, if LE placed the objects there, they would do that since Lisa was allegedly abducted from the crib? Assuming the crib had been dusted for fingerprints, checked for foreign DNA, etc.

Nancy addressed what I have been stewing over, why is Lisa's bed filled up with baby things, looks like when you come home from a baby shower...

Maybe after LE searched & stripped it all, they decorated the area . . . I have 12 pillows & 2 quilts on my bed at any given time.

Maybe after LE searched & striped it all, they decorated the area . . . I have 12 pillows & 2 quilts on my bed at any given time.

I remember seeing 2 rubbermaid bins (or similar) stacked on top of each other and a couple things on top of that. Let me see if I can find the pic I'm thinking of....

I remember seeing 2 rubbermaid bins (or similar) stacked on top of each other and a couple things on top of that. Let me see if I can find the pic I'm thinking of....

Yes, those are not pillows.

Did anyone have an answer to that?

Thanks everyone for the updates, I don't get NG.

YW!!! :)
I haven't heard anyone address it yet...the reporter she was talking with said he did not know the answer to that question:waitasec:

This photo has the baby's bath right on top of the storage bins in her crib. Why did the baby bath (likely damp) get removed from the kitchen or bath, carried back to the baby's room, and placed inside her crib?

Here is the video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-inside-home-14695353

2 rubbermaids and a baby bath on top.

My first thought when I saw this again was that these 3 items were normally kept under the crib. That's where I kept mine and it makes sense. I think LE pulled them out and put them in the crib when they were going through the room. Also, at 10 months, Lisa was probably not using a baby bath any longer.

I don't understand why the baby would be bathed at 10:30 pm unless she had diarrhea or vomit all over her. When your baby wakes up in the middle of her time to sleep, you immediately feed her, quickly change if needed, and put her back down to sleep. Now realizing that the baby bath was too small for Lisa, I am more concerned that she was put in the bathtub at 10:30 pm.

I agree with GourmetSoy in reference to the items in the crib. We saw in the beginning the guys in the white suits using the vacuum to collect evidence on and around the window in question, I think it's probably reasonable to assume they did the same thing on and around the crib.

Since those are the thinner, flatter type of Rubbermaid totes, they are usually intended to be stored under a bed or something like that. Not sure if the bath could have fit under there too, but it could have been nearby on the floor and that's where it ended up (stacked on top of the totes in the crib), I don't think Lisa was likely still using the tub.

My son is 17months and I still have all of his smaller baby gear, his newborn bath, a bath seat from when he was a little older and yet another bath seat after that. Right now it is stashed where ever I had a chance to throw it until I can get my act together and consign some of it. It doesn't strike me as odd that these things were in Lisa's room, and I think it sounds logical that LE placed them in the crib in an attempt not to leave the room in total shambles.

Individual states have laws regarding legal drinking age. When I was in college, Michigan law was age 21, but drinking age in Ohio was 18. That might have changed over the years, but I'm not sure that all states have the same laws for legal alcohol purchase. jmo

It is 21 in all 50 states now, I believe.

I don't understand why the baby would be bathed at 10:30 pm unless she had diarrhea or vomit all over her. When your baby wakes up in the middle of her time to sleep, you immediately feed her, quickly change if needed, and put her back down to sleep. Now realizing that the baby bath was too small for Lisa, I am more concerned that she was put in the bathtub at 10:30 pm.

She put her to bed at 7:30 and last checked on her at 10:30 is what I have

I'll have to wait for the transcript to be sure but I thought I heard NG's producer state that the boys had fallen asleep together watching the movie? Where would she get this information?

Then she made a comment that it was odd behaviour for a school night?

Did anyone else hear this?

Individual states have laws regarding legal drinking age. When I was in college, Michigan law was age 21, but drinking age in Ohio was 18. That might have changed over the years, but I'm not sure that all states have the same laws for legal alcohol purchase. jmo

http://www.grsproadsafety.org/themes/default/pdfs/Drinking Age Limits.pdf

Snipped:

United States
Legislation for the minimum drinking age in United States varied from state to state over a decade ago,
ranging from 18 to 21. Driven largely by the desire to curb traffic fatalities associated with alcohol consumption, the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984 required all states to raise their purchase and
public possession of alcohol age to 21
, or risk losing federal highway funds under the Federal Highway Aid
Act. By 1987 all states had complied with the 21 minimum age law.

I'll have to wait for the transcript to be sure but I thought I heard NG's producer state that the boys had fallen asleep together watching the movie? Where would she get this information?

Then she made a comment that it was odd behaviour for a school night?

Did anyone else hear this?

No I missed it Kamille. Good point though about being a school night.

http://www.grsproadsafety.org/themes/default/pdfs/Drinking Age Limits.pdf

Snipped:

United States
Legislation for the minimum drinking age in United States varied from state to state over a decade ago,
ranging from 18 to 21. Driven largely by the desire to curb traffic fatalities associated with alcohol consumption, the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984 required all states to raise their purchase and
public possession of alcohol age to 21
, or risk losing federal highway funds under the Federal Highway Aid
Act. By 1987 all states had complied with the 21 minimum age law.

I asked this question two pages back and I don't see that it's been answered.

Can anyone tell me, are you just speculating that this guy is under 21, or has it been stated by MSM that he's a minor?

Thanks in advance -

Baby bathed at 1030p? Where'd this come from . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes