2011.10.11 - Nancy Grace Highlights Lisa Irwin Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this question two pages back and I don't see that it's been answered.

Can anyone tell me, are you just speculating that this guy is under 21, or has it been stated by MSM that he's a minor?

Thanks in advance -

It's speculation.

Thanks PP for re-posting the drinking age in the US.

I asked this question two pages back and I don't see that it's been answered.

Can anyone tell me, are you just speculating that this guy is under 21, or has it been stated by MSM that he's a minor?

Thanks in advance -

No, it has not been stated in MSM. He looks very young and it seemed as though she was buying the wine for him because of the 2 seperate purchases. We don't know for sure but it seems as though he might be under 21. Not trying to figure out who he is because he hasn't been named in MSM though.

My thoughts exactly. It would be illegal for DB to purchase it for a minor.

Apologies for the earlier question, I hadn't realized the legal age re: alcohol was uniform for all states as I believe it used to vary.

:)

When I was 18 we used to cross the state line into KS as the legal age there was 18. Times have definitely changed.

Why is it a sin to let your kids watch a movie on a school night? Or am I missing something obvious?

Individual states have laws regarding legal drinking age. When I was in college, Michigan law was age 21, but drinking age in Ohio was 18. That might have changed over the years, but I'm not sure that all states have the same laws for legal alcohol purchase. jmo

As far back as I can remember, early 80s, it's been 21 in Missouri.

http://www.grsproadsafety.org/themes/default/pdfs/Drinking Age Limits.pdf

Snipped:

United States
Legislation for the minimum drinking age in United States varied from state to state over a decade ago,
ranging from 18 to 21. Driven largely by the desire to curb traffic fatalities associated with alcohol consumption, the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984 required all states to raise their purchase and
public possession of alcohol age to 21
, or risk losing federal highway funds under the Federal Highway Aid
Act. By 1987 all states had complied with the 21 minimum age law.

Just bumping this up. I would imagine that anyone under the age of 50 would be effected by this law and would be well aware.

When I was 18 we used to cross the state line into KS as the legal age there was 18. Times have definitely changed.

Well we're really telling our ages here (lol), but yes, I remember when it was 18 in Mississippi and 21 in Tennessee because a friend of mine from Mississippi was 20 and almost got arrested for trying to buy beer in Tennessee. He'd didn't realize there was a difference in age limits.

I don't understand why the baby would be bathed at 10:30 pm unless she had diarrhea or vomit all over her. When your baby wakes up in the middle of her time to sleep, you immediately feed her, quickly change if needed, and put her back down to sleep. Now realizing that the baby bath was too small for Lisa, I am more concerned that she was put in the bathtub at 10:30 pm.

I am sorely confused. Who said anything about her being bathed at 10:30pm???

I want to know too . ..

Thanks in advance, I'm behind in information.
Listen to this video around the 5:20-5:50 mark. Deborah states that the last time she saw Lisa, she changed her and put fresh clothes on her, and put her binky and Barney in her bed. I incorrectly assumed that she put fresh clothes on her after she bathed her. Why did she change her baby's outfit at 10:30 pm?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=related"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

Going to watch the rerun of NG here in a bit. Just some thoughts to share:

*I was granted a divorce while pregnant. The man I divorced was not the Father of the child I was carrying.

SPECULATION
*I am not seeing how Military husband would have anything to do with this but as to what she might receive from him: There are regulations that stipulate what a service member has to give his/her spouse that his/her children (adopted or biological) if there is not seperation agreement then that service member is required by regulation to provide for the children. Usually it is a verbal agreement and that is usually the BAH portion of the service members pay. That's how I've seen it done over the past couple decades. However, we don't know if there is a formal seperation agreement in place that would stipulate what he gives her. He does give her something. He has to by regulation. Also the children from that marriage would still be covered on his medical/dental care.

I don't see the scenario that he had anything to do with this as viable. Brings too many people into the mix. What is he going to do with a child? Pay someone to keep her to punish his estranged wife? Nope doesn't work for me but that's just my humble opinion.

When in doubt and without facts it's best to go with Occam's razor JMHO.

I need to watch the replay of Dr. Drew if I can stay awake too!

ETA: as for any child born within this marriage even if not the biological child of the husband the law recognizes as the child having been "born within the marriage" and the husband pays child support. (I know this personally).

Listen to this video around the 5:20-5:50 mark. Deborah states that the last time she saw Lisa, she changed her and put fresh clothes on her, and put her binky and Barney in her bed. I incorrectly assumed that she put fresh clothes on her after she bathed her. Why did she change her baby's outfit at 10:30 pm?
Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

It sounded like she said she changed her, not bathed her. I couldn't hear the reporter's question, though. Were they talking about all of this happening at 10:30?

Thank you, sincerely, for going back and finding this quote. I really appreciate it when posters are willing to go back and research just because I've missed something.

Doesn't it look to you - viewing it - that she's just hysterical and is remembering earlier in the evening? I don't sense that she's suggesting she did this bathing and pacifier thing at 10:30, but rather, as a routine bed routine at 7:30.

Thanks again for your patience.

I don't recall seeing anything that said she changed Lisa at 10:30 or saw her at 10:30. IIRC, she put Lisa to bed at 7:30, and Deborah went to bed at 10:30. Of course that story may have changed and I haven't seen the update?

It sounded like she said she changed her, not bathed her. I couldn't hear the reporter's question, though. Were they talking about all of this happening at 10:30?
I believe the reporter asked something about the last moments she had with Lisa.

Why is it a sin to let your kids watch a movie on a school night? Or am I missing something obvious?

It's not, that's why I wondered why she said it. Unless she was implying that the boys and the neighbour's child were up rather late watching it.

I don't recall seeing or reading anything indicating what time the boys went to sleep or even what time they were watching this movie so I have no idea where this would have even come from. :waitasec:

I don't recall seeing anything that said she changed Lisa at 10:30 or saw her at 10:30. IIRC, she put Lisa to bed at 7:30, and Deborah went to bed at 10:30. Of course that story may have changed and I haven't seen the update?
"The infant was last seen at 10:30 p.m. local time Oct. 3, asleep at her Kansas City home. She was reported missing at around 4:00 a.m. after her father returned home from work and noticed she was gone from her crib."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ssing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin/#ixzz1aVnfBZqY

If Lisa was last seen at 10:30 pm, according to that video interview now on youtube (post 170), Deborah changed her and put fresh clothes on her at 10:30 pm.

"The infant was last seen at 10:30 p.m. local time Oct. 3, asleep at her Kansas City home. She was reported missing at around 4:00 a.m. after her father returned home from work and noticed she was gone from her crib."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ssing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin/#ixzz1aVnfBZqY

If Lisa was last seen at 10:30 pm, according to that video interview now on youtube, Deborah changed her and put fresh clothes on her at 10:30 pm.

Good catch Pensfan. We've been assuming 7:30pm as the bedtime for Lisa. If it were actually 10:30 that throws the timeline off even more. Dad says he was there for all this. :waitasec: He didn't go to work until after Lisa was in bed.

Just now watching recorded Nancy Grace. Hope to be able to stay up with you guys, you just all move to fast for me, lol.:)

If Lisa was last seen at 10:30 pm, according to that video interview now on youtube (post 170), Deborah changed her and put fresh clothes on her at 10:30 pm.

Or she did that at 7:30 as she's previously said, and maybe she didn't actually check on her at 10:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx