2011.10.11 - Nancy Grace Highlights Lisa Irwin Case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The infant was last seen at 10:30 p.m. local time Oct. 3, asleep at her Kansas City home. She was reported missing at around 4:00 a.m. after her father returned home from work and noticed she was gone from her crib.

So that report says she was last seen at 10:30, asleep. That is the time Deborah reported going to bed. So this sounds more like maybe she checked in on Lisa at that time...not that she put Lisa down at that time.

Heck, there's been so much reporting, re-reporting, edited reporting and flat-out mis-reporting in this case that no detail can be completely trusted anymore.

So that report says she was last seen at 10:30, asleep. That is the time Deborah reported going to bed. So this sounds more like maybe she checked in on Lisa at that time...not that she put Lisa down at that time.

Heck, there's been so much reporting, re-reporting, edited reporting and flat-out mis-reporting in this case that no detail can be completely trusted anymore.
In the video (in post 170) Deborah tells the reporters that the last time she saw Lisa, she changed her, put her in fresh clothes, and gave her Barney and her binky. She didn't say the last time she saw Lisa, she peeked in Lisa's room and saw her sleeping.

I'll have to wait for the transcript to be sure but I thought I heard NG's producer state that the boys had fallen asleep together watching the movie? Where would she get this information?

Then she made a comment that it was odd behaviour for a school night?

Did anyone else hear this?

I did not see it tonight but on Mon and TUes it was stated this way as well.

"The infant was last seen at 10:30 p.m. local time Oct. 3, asleep at her Kansas City home. She was reported missing at around 4:00 a.m. after her father returned home from work and noticed she was gone from her crib."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ssing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin/#ixzz1aVnfBZqY

If Lisa was last seen at 10:30 pm, according to that video interview now on youtube (post 170), Deborah changed her and put fresh clothes on her at 10:30 pm.

I think she just check in on her at 10:30. So hmmm....welll. Now I don't know.

Here is the video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-inside-home-14695353

2 rubbermaids and a baby bath on top.

My first thought when I saw this again was that these 3 items were normally kept under the crib. That's where I kept mine and it makes sense. I think LE pulled them out and put them in the crib when they were going through the room. Also, at 10 months, Lisa was probably not using a baby bath any longer.

Thank You. It's worth watching the video again. I see a pic of Lisa being bathed in what looks like a deep kitchen sink. I kept my baby tub around for a long time for toy storage. Babies do out grow them fast, as you said.

Also JI says he had no doubts, doesn't think DB could be involved. Yet, at the very end of the video I see a mouth tighting from him, and she's saying she's sorry like she's guilty of something. Why do so many people feel unsettled by them? There's got to be a reason. In the meantime, little Lisa has been missing nine days.

It was said Lisa was sick with a cold. Would the parents put her in a bed and make sure the door was closed? She said her bdrm door was always closed. Why? I would think, as a parent, you would never close the door on a baby, especially a sick one.

I'm not buying this story.

I am an animal lover. Why in the world was the dog stuck in the backyard? Poor animals restricted to the back yard...when they long to be with family. If the dog was in the house and a stranger came inside, the dog would alert.

Did Deborah discuss the last time she saw Lisa on the Judge Jeanine show?

It was said Lisa was sick with a cold. Would the parents put her in a bed and make sure the door was closed? She said her bdrm door was always closed. Why? I would think, as a parent, you would never close the door on a baby, especially a sick one.

When my 10 month old babies were sick with colds, or ear infections, I did that.

We had baby monitors, as this household did, and we closed the doors on our babies so they could get restful peace and quiet while they were sick.

BTW, i'm not talking about horribly sick, vomiting, dehydrated, with a fever. That requires vigilience. We're talking about a cold, here. A bit of the sniffles.

What time did the father go to work? Who was the guy on the video tape? Why were the kids up so late on a school night, watching video tapes?

How did the mother feel about the father working these new hours? The father's first day on a new shift.....brings back memories of the Cummings Case.

Good catch Pensfan. We've been assuming 7:30pm as the bedtime for Lisa. If it were actually 10:30 that throws the timeline off even more. Dad says he was there for all this. :waitasec: He didn't go to work until after Lisa was in bed.

When exactly did dad say he was there for all of this? I've not heard him say it.

A cold with a baby can change quickly. Did she have a baby monitor? Was the mother too knocked out to hear anything that was going on in the house? I'm wondering if she was even there.

Doors should be kept closed at night as they would slow the spread of a fire by 20ish minutes, IIRC. This has been discussed extensively in the general threads several times.

During the Judge Jeanine interview, Lisa answers "yes" when asked "did this all happen around 10:30" (putting Lisa to bed, the boys to bed, and going to bed herself). See it around the one minute mark.
[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/[/ame]

She did have a baby monitor.

Was it working? Mothers have a sensitive ear and are generally hypervigilant regarding their babies. Sorry, I can't buy any of this carp she is saying about not hearing anything.

Lights on, door unlocked, window open and it's the first time her husband will be gone during the night. plus, the phones missing? It makes no sense. Nobody climbed through that window, stole a baby, turned on the lights, left the door unlocked and picked up their cell phones on the way out.

Was it working? Mothers have a sensitive ear and are generally hypervigilant regarding their babies. Sorry, I can't buy any of this.

Lights on, door unlocked, window open and it's the first time her husband will be gone during the night. It makes no sense. Nobody climbed through that window.

Yes, she said she had a baby monitor, and it was working that night.

I'm very curious about you, whisperer.

You seem to have extremely vigilant parent expectations, but you've chosen an avatar of a smoking baby.

Just curious, that's all. Your avatar is obviously photoshopped, but offensive to careful parents. And yet, your expectations are of very strict parents.

Just askin'.
Whisperer's avatar is actually a photo of herself....... and so is mine. (Just ribbing you.:) )

When exactly did dad say he was there for all of this? I've not heard him say it.

I don't have link, but when discussing. The trip to the grocery store other posters were saying that dad was watching the kids because he didn't go to work until after Lisa was in bed. Perhaps that was just rumor. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have link, but when discussing. The trip to the grocery store other posters were saying that dad was watching the kids because he didn't go to work until after Lisa was in bed. Perhaps that was just tumor. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were speculating as far as I can tell, because no one has provided a link stating that dad was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18