2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a witness the report states that: One resident told the investigator that he heard a commotion and when he investigated, "he witnessed a black male, wearing a dark colored "hoodie" on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help. He elaborated by stating that black male was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches "MMA (mixed martial arts) style." He stated he yelled out to the two individuals that he was going to call the police. He then heard a "pop." He stated that after hearing the "pop," he observed the person he had previously observed on top of the other person (the black male wearing the hoodie) laid out on the grass.

Wasn't GZ a student of MMA, not TM??
I think it was speculated on since he was a bouncer, but nothing substantial confirming it. Let's not further any of these specious assertions.

Which makes me wonder...how was TM slamming GZ's head on the concrete if he has no traces of GZ's DNA under his nails or on his hands?

So, both the witness that said GZ was being "strattled"(sp) and punched repeatedly MMA style as well as GZ injuries, which are consistent with the same, are all a conspiracy?

The "wound" on Trayvon's hand is described as an 1/4' X 1/8' Abr and is shown to be on his left hand ring finger between his knuckle and hand (in other words where a ring would be). There was no ring on his hand.

name calling is not allowed in this forum. please edit posts. thank you.

bumping.

We're giving y'all a chance here. I'm still seeing namecalling that remains standing. Go edit, please.

So, both the witness that said GZ was being "strattled"(sp) and punched repeatedly MMA style as well as GZ injuries, which are consistent with the same, are all a conspiracy?
What two witnesses said that?

How can Zimmerman have scratch wounds on him (as seen in the photos) and yet Trayvon NOT have his DNA under his nails? No matter how short Trayvon's nails are, if they were long enough to scratch Zimmerman then his DNA would be present.

MOO

Guys, go the the THC thread to further the discussion. I'm removing those posts from this thread. It is dominating all the evidence released today. This is not a debate thread.

Thanks.

And are the wounds on TM knuckles (as described in autopsy report) a result of TM attempting to pull George out of those supposed bushes???????

There are no wounds described in the autopsy report on TM's knuckles.

There is only one scrape below one knuckle on his ring finger that is 1/4 in long and 1/8 inches wide.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7932418#post7932418"]Trayvon Martin's Autopsy - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] <---Please move the autopsy discussion here.

How can Zimmerman have scratch wounds on him (as seen in the photos) and yet Trayvon NOT have his DNA under his nails? No matter how short Trayvon's nails are, if they were long enough to scratch Zimmerman then his DNA would be present.

MOO
It makes no sense. Something else caused those scratches besides trayvon.

I think it was speculated on since he was a bouncer, but nothing substantial confirming it. Let's not further any of these specious assertions.

Actually, I just found where I read it, it was the Reuters article, which was written (IMO) from a decidedly pro-Z stance.

Have not found anything suggesting that TM practices MMA.

jmo. I expected the witness statements to have a little more consistency. It is interesting to read how people interpret/describe an event differently.

In none of the color pictures does it look like this:

odqgzbmj_0_2.jpg

http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-evidence-pictures-photos

JMO

I'm sorry, but either that photograph was very poorly manipulated or someone shoved a shake-weight up Zimmerman's nose.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172622"]Zimmermans Medications - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The syg law is to protect yourself. It does not allow you to follow someone, making that person feel the need to protect themself from you. If, and that is yet to be determined, gz followed tm, and we already heard from a witness that he was concerned about this guy following him, tm was the one that was entitled to syg, not gz as the initiator of the situation.

GZ was under SYG even the police said so.Following is not a crime.

There was a witness that described someone straddling the other one on the ground, then stood up and paced a bit..........that seems to be describing Zimmerman being the one on top and Trayvon on the bottom.

Actually, I just found where I read it, it was the Reuters article, which was written (IMO) from a decidedly pro-Z stance.

Have not found anything suggesting that TM practices MMA.
Are you suggesting that the witness report is faulty? Because he described puches as MMA-style (whatever that means), and TM hadn't overtly practiced it? Even though he described the clothing each individual was wearing and where they were?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717