2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AZlawyer: Are you at liberty to tell us the backstory on this exposé? When did you and JWG decide to check on the computer records? How did Tony get involved? I am sorta surprised that the story didn't go to Kathi Belich since she shares the same degree of "love" of Baez that I would say 99% of us here do.

You and JWG rock!!!!

:laughcry:

If you don't mind telling us, what'd he say?

All he can do is refute the timeline. He conveniently "forgot" that he said in his book that FCA did not have an AIM with was obviously not true to anyone here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8570794&postcount=1438"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13[/ame]

Trying to find a picture of the Disney bag, I dont' remember how big it was...

Too bad none of the JURORS were probably watching, they were playing Farmville, knitting, some said they didn't even have TV's, didn't watch the news, no computer, probably counting the stones in their driveway or out toking on a joint or something. I really would like a juror to come out and tell what they think about all of this, and NOT one of the 3 we have already heard from, oh, plus that one alternate who obviously was discussing the case with the others. MOO.

Laughed out loud. Scared my dog.

I know. Ick! He looked his same smug self to me. I just wanted to mash a cream pie in his face except, y'know, it would be a shameful waste of pie. Just sayin'...

----------------
Jane he wouldnt want us to buy his book, you know take money from 100's of WS members who love babies and animals. He would be lowering himself. So Mr. Smart can sell them somewhere else. I believe from what I read, he knew of this before the trial. So she goes free and he is proud! Some day he will meet his Maker.:furious:

Oh, I almost forgot my message to Jose.

Jose, I'll send you a fax about this tomorrow, but (1) I am not a blogger, and (2) I am, indeed, admitted to some courts of law (AZ state courts, AZ federal courts, 9th Circuit federal court of appeal, and the US Supreme Court). As a professional courtesy, I will give you until close of business tomorrow (Orlando time) to publicly retract the untrue statements you made about me on your Facebook page.

And yes, I got the screenshot.

Thank you for doing this-JB mocked WS and one of our members (a certain heroic detective) in open court, all the while knowing that Websleuths, because of members like you and the pure brainpower that you and so many others lend, was a real and serious threat to his client's game.
You thwarted him, sista...awesome job!

Trying to find a picture of the Disney bag, I dont' remember how big it was...

Didn't find a pic but found this. Don't forget the Gatorade bottle wiht chloroform, syringe, and Disney bag were all found near her duct-taped skull. Just like the search found: foolproof suffocation = drugging, suffocation and a bag over the head. I feel sick. It's all right there. Literally.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20073422-504083.html

If anything I have lost some respect for the prosecution. :banghead:

Disgusting. Embarrassing. Sad. But nothing (good or bad) ever happens in a void. I have no doubt that the impact of this mistake will, in the future, prove to be profitable.

But dang! If you knew you had a suspect who was an online social media addict, you would think all the e-communications would be high priority and checked at least three times ~ and by different analyzers.

Budget constraints? Lol, prolly so ~ as we were paying for all of her defense, too. Couldn't afford to fund a decent prosecution team and experts?

AZlawyer: Are you at liberty to tell us the backstory on this exposé? When did you and JWG decide to check on the computer records? How did Tony get involved? I am sorta surprised that the story didn't go to Kathi Belich since she shares the same degree of "love" of Baez that I would say 99% of here do.

You and JWG rock!!!!

I decided to get the records after JB's book came out and I heard the story about the foolproof suffocation search. I requested the records in July, received them August 1, and sent them off to JWG for processing. We started posting our findings on WS right away.

Tony had been trying to get the records for about 2 years but apparently was asking the wrong people (the SA office instead of OCSO), and asking for the wrong thing (the imaged hard drive, which was not entirely public record, instead of the internet history data). JWG had already been in communication with Tony because he wanted the hard drives too. So when Tony found out from JWG that I had the full internet history, he called me.

Jose, I'll send you a fax about this tomorrow, but (1) I am not a blogger, and (2) I am, indeed, admitted to some courts of law (AZ state courts, AZ federal courts, 9th Circuit federal court of appeal, and the US Supreme Court). As a professional courtesy, I will give you until close of business tomorrow (Orlando time) to publicly retract the untrue statements you made about me on your Facebook page.

May I just add my own, "PRICELESS"
Thank you

:what:Holy mother of Jesus! I had no idea this was happening as I'm getting close to finals and haven't been around much. I just want to say I'm so incredibly proud of AZ and JWG! Imagine JB being taken down by a couple of "bloggers"...:floorlaugh: who are in fact, a hell of a lot smarter than he is.
OMGosh! I love it!

world%20of%20disney%20bag.jpg

I'm SOOOO bad at rulers. Could this have fit over Caylee's head?

Going to close this thread in 2 minutes. We can resume on it for tomorrow night's continued interview

Harmony & Kimster have opened a new Sidebar thread. Pull up a seat and let's continue over there.

For your sake and good name, I hope he does.

For his fate and no name, I hope he doesn't. :please:

Disgusting. Embarrassing. Sad. But nothing (good or bad) ever happens in a void. I have no doubt that the impact of this mistake will, in the future, prove to be profitable.

But dang! If you knew you had a suspect who was an online social media addict, you would think all the e-communications would be high priority and checked at least three times ~ and by different analyzers.

Budget constraints? Lol, prolly so ~ as we were paying for all of her defense, too. Couldn't afford to fund a decent prosecution team and experts?

According to the interview, it only took a couple of hours to find. I think we have to admit it - it's human error. We are humans and we err. In this case, it was big. :sigh:

Looks like about 16 by 21 inches. Absolutelyfreakin big enough. I am soooo mad. It was right there. The searches. The bottle and syringe, duct tape and bag. That's what she did. So she could go out with her BF.

It is hard to even imagine taping this Disney bag over a precious child's face. If we ever find out that she actually did that, I would be so tempted to do something awful to her. :furious:

I'll say it again. Let this sink in. The "pro-suicide expose" blog that she clicked on talked about drugging, then bagging. THERE WAS A DISNEY BAG found at the scene that we could not figure out what it was for. A DISNEY BAG. She maybe chloroformed that baby, duct taped her and put a Disney bag over her head IMO. I am absolutely convinced of her premeditated guilt. Absolutely.

I am not sure the Disney Bag played a role in Caylee's death? I guess I wonder how much testing was actually done on the bag to make a better argument, but I would think, with the way the garbage bags were torn apart (by animals) and how they appeared to be buried (leaf coverage, mud, muck, etc...) that the bag would have appeared to be as distressed as the rest of the baggage that was part of the actual crime. Get what I am saying?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back