2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
talking about the search at the anthony home.
defense was ready to point the finger at GA.
talking about the OS,
Computer was up at 8am that day..chatting with friends and looking for sexy uniforms.
Sheriffs offices was incapable of extracting that evidence of fool proof suffication
JB insists search took place at 1.50
Photo bucket record times.
Time line does not match up with JB's
Last activity was at 2.52 then a call from Jessie.
Showing the big collasol failure of the sheriffs office.
Ab embarrassment...It is what it is.
That's it. Ugh

:waitasec:
I thought he was going to show proof why 2:50pm was correct and Baez's experts were incorrect

JB believes his girl instead of facts. Bleck. He will never change.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-_FssfODo&feature=plcp"]Pipitone4 - YouTube[/ame]

11 pm News 11/21

:waitasec:
I thought he was going to prove why 2:50pm was correct and Baez's experts were incorrect

Me to, but as someone said JB and Pipitone have a friendly relationship. Maybe he did not want JB to look so bad. I was not impressed with this.

It was a good report. I just wish Tony would have mention AZ and JWG again.

These two people did the hard work.

I'm trying to get a hold of Jeff Ashton. To at least get a comment from him. He will be delighted take my call I'm sure ;)

Also there will be a special True Crime Radio show on Monday about the amazing work AZ and JWG did. More to come on show time and guests.

Again, Thank you everyone for all you do. Day in and day out you are on Websleuths working cases from all over the world.

You amaze me every minute.

Tricia

JB believes his girl instead of facts. Bleck. He will never change.
...and all these "interviews" suceeded at doing was giving the man more face time. So who's still benefiting from the loss of this precious child?

I have never heard a defense attorney say "I was wrong, my client must have been guilty."
I guess the words humble and truthful were never introduced into their vocabulary. Just those big legal words that are hard to understand.

The defense may be pleased that they got Casey off, but in reality one day they will have to see what they did and face the truth of their own culpability. I believe in heaven and hell and believe we will all have to explain our actions eventually.

Well, I hate that Pipitone didn't give Baez a better smack down, but what can you do with someone that won't admit to anything? At least to most rational people who could see the truth, he just came off sounding idiotic.

For some reason it all seemed to me like school yard whining

Is not!

Is too!

Is not!

Is too!

Oh, well, it is what it is.

As much as I hate to say it, you do have to give the defense props. They pulled a not guilty out of their hat. :furious:

I respectfully disagree. Baez has admitted he recognized how bad things looked early on and tried to get FCA to plea. She refused. His ego and love for the spotlight kept him in the game (IMO). We know CM saw how bad things looked during trial and tried to get FCA to discuss a plea bargain. She wouldn't even look at him, much less listen to him. He had her competence tested at that point. The trial stopped for a few days to do so.

So if the defence team had their choices along the way, FCA would have worked out a deal with the prosecutors and she'd still be in prison. It's only their pycho client that insisted on carrying on to the bitter end and lucked out. No lawyer strategy involved.

And I agree w/you knt. I think the DT and their client were every bit as stunned with the verdict as the PT and the general public were. That verdict was a gift from an inept group of jurors. A travesty and the DT didn't pull anything out of their hat or anything else! They stumbled throughout the whole embarrassing affair.

O.M.G. This makes me FURIOUS and ILL!!! How the **** could have they NOT known about this? Why wouldn't you do an internet history for that entire day. Seems like common sense!!!

Jose is even more DISGUSTING than I thought. Just gross.

O.M.G. This makes me FURIOUS and ILL!!! How the **** could have they NOT known about this? Why wouldn't you do an internet history for that entire day. Seems like common sense!!!

Jose is even more DISGUSTING that I thought. Just gross.

According to LDB, she did ask for the entire day and didn't know that she only got a very small percentage.

(I think)

According to LDB, she did ask for the entire day and didn't know that she only got a very small percentage.

(I think)

Ugh. It is sickening! I am not trying to place blame on the SA, but SOMEBODY knew it was only a small percentage. Somebody did not do their job! Well, somebody else besides the JURORS.

I am just so sad and heart broken over this. :(

I couldn't watch the report as i was busy. Reading the posts perhaps i wont watch. Happy Turkey Day all :seeya: We will enjoy our Blessings. To FCA and Baez- may the Bird of Paradise cr** all over your Turkey :floorlaugh: Now i feel better :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back