2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Want to go ahead and post this much so you guys will have a chance to read and understand the rules concerning this interview.

I hate to give away spoilers but need to say this much.

During the interview you guys will see some friends you recognize from Websleuths. Yes, you heard that correctly. :)

This is the deal - their real names will be revealed during the interview. HOWEVER, they are to only be referenced here by their screen names. Now and forever. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please don't slip up. We will respect their privacy and honor their anonymity as best we can.

Absolutely NO SLEUTHING. These are members here. There will be severe consequences for anyone discovered sleuthing them. I realize that there will always be some people who will do what they want but only fair to warn you, if anyone posts any sort of sleuthing posts about any fellow member here, it will be the end of your posting privileges in this forum.

Okay, locking this thread until the interview airs. Only felt it fair to make sure the rules were clear and give you guys a chance to know what to expect.

After reviewing - Please "thank" this post so mods will know you've read this and acknowledge you are aware of the rules and consequences should they be broken.

========================================================================================
ETA by JBean: LINK TO BCHAND'S RECORDING OF SHOW:

Pipitone2 - YouTube

Here you go, Momtective

Disgusting. Embarrassing. Sad. But nothing (good or bad) ever happens in a void. I have no doubt that the impact of this mistake will, in the future, prove to be profitable.

But dang! If you knew you had a suspect who was an online social media addict, you would think all the e-communications would be high priority and checked at least three times ~ and by different analyzers.

Budget constraints? Lol, prolly so ~ as we were paying for all of her defense, too. Couldn't afford to fund a decent prosecution team and experts?

As I said before I think I could have done it had they gotten FF up for me.

:what:Holy mother of Jesus! I had no idea this was happening as I'm getting close to finals and haven't been around much. I just want to say I'm so incredibly proud of AZ and JWG! Imagine JB being taken down by a couple of "bloggers"...:floorlaugh: who are in fact, a hell of a lot smarter than he is.
OMGosh! I love it!

No offense to AZ or JWG, but that really isn't saying much, IMO.

Oh, I almost forgot my message to Jose.

Jose, I'll send you a fax about this tomorrow, but (1) I am not a blogger, and (2) I am, indeed, admitted to some courts of law (AZ state courts, AZ federal courts, 9th Circuit federal court of appeal, and the US Supreme Court). As a professional courtesy, I will give you until close of business tomorrow (Orlando time) to publicly retract the untrue statements you made about me on your Facebook page.

And yes, I got the screenshot.

--------------
Hi! You go girl! more power to you.:great:

Closing up until tomorrow night. Sidebar #14 is open for discussion.

Can we wait to close this until someone gets their Youtube link up? :please:

From 6 pm news tonight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHlHUWqHWPk&feature=plcp"]Pipitone3 - YouTube[/ame]

Reopening for Part 2 of the interview.

Mod Note:

If this is your first time visiting this thread, please read & "thank" [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8570620&postcount=2"]this post[/ame] outlining the rules concerning this interview and posting.

Present.....waiting patiently for the play by play posts and for the upload of the segment on you tube

I can't even watch them re-living this trial, showing parts of JB's opening statement, Casey wiping her eyes.

Jose broke a tiny sweat, but that Tony P. still gives the defense some big props (even though their info was wrong, too). Good Night. That's all I can take. happy turkey day, people.

talking about the search at the anthony home.
defense was ready to point the finger at GA.
talking about the OS,
Computer was up at 8am that day..chatting with friends and looking for sexy uniforms.
Sheriffs offices was incapable of extracting that evidence of fool proof suffication
JB insists search took place at 1.50
Photo bucket record times.
Time line does not match up with JB's
Last activity was at 2.52 then a call from Jessie.
Showing the big collasol failure of the sheriffs office.
A embarrassment...It is what it is.
That's it. Ugh

Jose broke a tiny sweat, but that Tony P. still gives the defense some big props (even though their info was wrong, too). Good Night. That's all I can take. happy turkey day, people.

As much as I hate to say it, you do have to give the defense props. They pulled a not guilty out of their hat. :furious:

I still didn't see Baez shaking. The only one that took a hit here was the prosecution. Not Baez, and not Casey. The true story, IMO, is getting overshadowed by perceived incompetence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrina Sleuth
Back