2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If George was trying to find information on ways to kill himself he would have googled "How to commit suicide" or "suicide" or "how to kill myself" NOT "fool-proof suffication" The thing that googled that was looking for ways to "sufficate" someone and make sure it worked. I too believe she may have attempted it before but was unsuccessful. :(

:banghead:
I thought for a time that perhaps Caylee had fallen from the table the day she was on the phone with [ forget the guy, so many in her circle] but: she was on the phone and he heard CA yell at CMA and maybe I thought CMA fell and banged her head and was screaming then CA put the
DUCT tape over her mouth to keep her from screaming from the pain of falling?
It seemed that the time span of the crying and talking in the background was about then.
Oh and a note on the house.
CA had to think of a clean way to murder her child.
The house is basically all white.
walls, carpets, etc..
All light inside.
So her looking for Smothering info would not surprise me,
also, I was wondering if she had left her roaming and she fell into the pool and was calling for help? But Ca told the guy on the phone she was on a table when in fact she was drowning in a tub or the pool?
It would be a lie but also the truth.
If Ca told CMA to go swimming knowing she would drown well suffocating was replaced by drowning and she CA would think in her demented way of thinking that she had nothing to do with the death.
Just wondering about that?
A planned drowning then she knew how her family would say she did it and made up all this stuff?
Did you all ever see the movie " THE STUPIDS" ??:waitasec::razz::whoosh:

I mean how can anybody side with a killer like that?

If George was trying to find information on ways to kill himself he would have googled "How to commit suicide" or "suicide" or "how to kill myself" NOT "fool-proof suffication" The thing that googled that was looking for ways to "sufficate" someone and make sure it worked. I too believe she may have attempted it before but was unsuccessful. :(

IF there was a fight between Cindy and Casey the evening of June 15th, 2008where Cindy wrapped her hands around Casey's neck and began choking her, then it makes perfect sense why Casey would look up "fool-proof suffication" as a means to murder Caylee the next day. You know, the "spiteful b****" Casey admitted to being? She wanted to do to Caylee what her very own mother tried to do to her, but wanted a fool-proof way of doing it.

I am sure Caylee's name was brought up in many arguements between these two vicious women. They loved to use Caylee against one another. So, there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee and kick Casey out of the house and that Casey threatened Cindy that she would never see Caylee again. Caylee was the rope in a dangerous game of tug-o-war between these two women and Casey won on June 16th, 2008.

Do I think Casey had tried to kill Caylee prior to these searches? No! I think Casey made the decision to kill Caylee the night of June 15th, 2008 and had to wait for her father to go to work the next day in order to do it.

There is no doubt in my mind that Caylee was murdered to spite Cindy.

MOO

ETA: I would not be suprised if Caylee was murdered on Cindy and George's bed.

Do I think Casey had tried to kill Caylee prior to these searches? No! I think Casey made the decision to kill Caylee the night of June 15th, 2008 and had to wait for her father to go to work the next day in order to do it.

There is no doubt in my mind that Caylee was murdered to spite Cindy.

MOO

I think she had at least THOUGHT about killing Caylee prior to June 15th. The searches for chloraform, neck breaking, chest trauma etc. were done weeks before Caylee was murdered. IMO this was a crime that was absolutely premeditated.

I believe it's true though that whatever happened between her and Cindy the night of June 15th was the catalyst.

Pretty soon after she was arrested I heard the infamous first phone call home from Jail. I knew when I heard the utterly contemptuous way Casey spoke to Cindy that this case was ALL about her loathing for Cindy, and that killing Caylee was the way Casey expressed that hate.

I think that the title of this thread should be changed to - TONY PIPITONE REPORTS NEW EVIDENCE DISCOVERED BY AZLAWYER AND JWG.

Agreed. I edited the title.

When Intermezzo opened this thread she had no idea that AZ & JWG were the sources.

Mod Note:

Guys, we're slowly starting to spiral off track. Please keep this thread limited to the info discussed during the interview. We've got about 10,000 other threads that are topical. If you see one is locked and you'd like me to open it, please just alert the thread and I will comply asap!

I have a question for AZLawyer and JWG. How was the Firefox information sent to you, and why did you not receive the entire contents of the hard drive? Was there any explanation given for what was withheld?

I have a question for AZLawyer and JWG. How was the Firefox information sent to you, and why did you not receive the entire contents of the hard drive? Was there any explanation given for what was withheld?

I knew that JWG and Tony Pipitone had tried to get the hard drive images (both desktop and laptop) from the SA office before, but were unsuccessful. I tried that way first, just to see what would happen. I learned that the SA did not have the hard drives, so they could not provide images. I then made a public records request to OCSO for the hard drives, and learned that OCSO did have the hard drives, but could not simply turn over the imaged hard drives without redacting private information unrelated to the case, which would have been impossible. OCSO suggested as an alternative just sending me the internet history files, and I said that would be fine, but I wanted all the internet history files, not just the ones previously released to the media. By that time, OCSO had figured out how to extract the internet history files that Linda had been looking for pretrial :banghead:, so I got all of them. I then sent the files to JWG to run through the forensic software that makes them much more readable.

As I understand it, the only internet history files I didn't receive were deleted files that the OCSO had not "rescued" from the hard drives. They had found some deleted files pretrial, which we already knew about and had, but they weren't going to (and weren't required to) try to find more deleted files just to respond to a public records request. So there are periods of time for which we don't have internet history information--like most of the "31 day" time period for the laptop. If JWG had the hard drive images, I'm sure he could have found more of that information.

I knew that JWG and Tony Pipitone had tried to get the hard drive images (both desktop and laptop) from the SA office before, but were unsuccessful. I tried that way first, just to see what would happen. I learned that the SA did not have the hard drives, so they could not provide images. I then made a public records request to OCSO for the hard drives, and learned that OCSO did have the hard drives, but could not simply turn over the imaged hard drives without redacting private information unrelated to the case, which would have been impossible. OCSO suggested as an alternative just sending me the internet history files, and I said that would be fine, but I wanted all the internet history files, not just the ones previously released to the media. By that time, OCSO had figured out how to extract the internet history files that Linda had been looking for pretrial :banghead:, so I got all of them. I then sent the files to JWG to run through the forensic software that makes them much more readable.

As I understand it, the only internet history files I didn't receive were deleted files that the OCSO had not "rescued" from the hard drives. They had found some deleted files pretrial, which we already knew about and had, but they weren't going to (and weren't required to) try to find more deleted files just to respond to a public records request. So there are periods of time for which we don't have internet history information--like most of the "31 day" time period for the laptop. If JWG had the hard drive images, I'm sure he could have found more of that information.

Very unfortunate that the 31 day time period was not recovered. I can understand that they wouldn't do this for a public records request, but you would have thought they would have made the effort pre-trial to obtain that information. Was this the laptop recovered from Tony Lazzaro's residence that had been wiped? That would have been what she was using for those 31 days!!

Thank you!

Very unfortunate that the 31 day time period was not recovered. I can understand that they wouldn't do this for a public records request, but you would have thought they would have made the effort pre-trial to obtain that information. Was this the laptop recovered from Tony Lazzaro's residence that had been wiped? That would have been what she was using for those 31 days!!

Thank you!

Yes, that's the same laptop. I don't know if they tried to retrieve those deleted files or not.

Mod Note:

Guys, we're slowly starting to spiral off track. Please keep this thread limited to the info discussed during the interview. We've got about 10,000 other threads that are topical. If you see one is locked and you'd like me to open it, please just alert the thread and I will comply asap!

:gomods:

Before this thread gets closed - I want to thank both of you - AZLawyer and JWG for your amazing and incredible work. Well done!

While I really regret Tony Piptone reported it in the manner he did - so that subsequent or followup reporting by other news media focuses on implied sloppy work by the OCSD and even the SA - and give kudos to Baez..:banghead: rather than doing some hard reporting and pointing out obvious or probable conclusions pointing to FCA's guilt.

It is unreasonable to suggest anyone else could have done those searches - so for me Tony just went over to the dark side at the end of his expose when he agreed with Baez that you can never tell who was on a computer. So I wanted more focus on the guilty person - FCA. Just because she can't be recharged doesn't mean we - the public- should be sliding away from this knowledge and trying to dumb it down!

That's like saying - well you look like Baez - you talk like him, your ID says you are him, and you showed up when Baez said he was going to show up to film this - but I dunno - maybe you're an alien who abducted him on the way to the studio.......duh..

Before this thread gets closed - I want to thank both of you - AZLawyer and JWG for your amazing and incredible work. Well done!

While I really regret Tony Piptone reported it in the manner he did - so that subsequent or followup reporting by other news media focuses on implied sloppy work by the OCSD and even the SA - and give kudos to Baez..:banghead: rather than doing some hard reporting and pointing out obvious or probable conclusions pointing to FCA's guilt.

It is unreasonable to suggest anyone else could have done those searches - so for me Tony just went over to the dark side at the end of his expose when he agreed with Baez that you can never tell who was on a computer. So I wanted more focus on the guilty person - FCA. Just because she can't be recharged doesn't mean we - the public- should be sliding away from this knowledge and trying to dumb it down!

That's like saying - well you look like Baez - you talk like him, your ID says you are him, and you showed up when Baez said he was going to show up to film this - but I dunno - maybe you're an alien who abducted him on the way to the studio.......duh..

I don't think Tony agreed with him. I think he was saying, ok, yes, you can never pin down for sure who's sitting at the computer, but when NO ONE ELSE IS AT THE HOUSE and the person is doing Casey-like things with her Casey passwords, we can make a pretty good guess.

ETA: And, of course, the fact that the SO/SA missed this evidence is a legitimate aspect of the news story and perhaps SHOULD be the focus as far as the citizens of Florida are concerned. Casey can't be retried, but the SO/SA can pay more attention to computer evidence and timelines next time.

I thought I heard there would be a 2nd part to this story. I must have missed it does anyone know if there is another video or another part to this story? I thought Pipitone said the next night would be part 2...sorry the holidays are getting to me as usual

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I will admit, I haven't read every post due to my honey-do list. My questions would be, wouldn't it be obvious to the sherriff's dept that the computer had more than 1 browser? If they knew it had more than one browser, wouldn't it be obvious that all browsers needed to be examined?

Yes, that's the same laptop. I don't know if they tried to retrieve those deleted files or not.

who knows or can guess at this point but I sure would be interested to see her google searches from the 31 days.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97
Back