2015.07.06 SMS confirms that CWW was a POI as early as July 6th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"It rings very similar to the overt pride that he continually expressed about TS that rang inauthentic to me."

That statement sent chills down my spine, as that is what a family member said to me... He always bragged and spoke of his love for Teresa however, (my family member) never really thought it was authentic.

Completely agree re the sweating! I was being audited once and sweating like crazy... remember being concerned IRS was surely thinking i was hiding something when it was actually menopause /hot flashes. Clearly that isn't the case with MS. Very suspicious IMO.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
He might be the right age for MANOPAUSE
:drumroll:

I just asked if the funeral was indoors or outdoors to try and explain the "sweaty". It was indoors.
Can anybody look up the weather history for that day?

--nevermind, I see it was indoors...yeah read all posts first someone said...LOL

It was HOT!! it's funny you asked, lol. One of my children plays competitive soccer here is sunny Florida, we have outdoor games most weekends, it is very HOT outside. But yet the only ones who are sweating profusely are the 16 kids running on the field.

Can anybody look up the weather history for that day?

If LE attended the funeral (we don't know, but I presume they did since MS' lifelong friend, CWW, was a POI at that time), could noticing their presence have caused someone to break out in a cold sweat?

If LE attended the funeral (we don't know, but I presume they did since MS' lifelong friend, CWW, was a POI at that time), could noticing their presence have caused someone to break out in a cold sweat?

...and seeing, in real life, all the people you let down. Big realization of "WHat in H did I do?! It now becomes real.

This is 100% accurate. In fact, MS threw his arms wide when his oldest daughter was speaking as if to say "Can you believe her?" with a big grin. It was quite disconcerting given that the daughter was speaking of her murdered mom

Agree.....

I'm pretty sure MS was involved with accommodations for CWW during the time of the funeral so yes, I know that MS and CWW were acting as friends/brothers at the funeral. It is shocking to Teresa's inner circle that CWW was arrested based on his interaction with people at the funeral. I don't want to say much more but that should give a pretty clear indication of how MS and CWW interacted at the funeral. CWW was also said to be the longtime "best friend" of MS when so many people commented about how much they looked alike. On another post, it was mentioned how CWW attended the funeral of RB's father and acted like a close friend/family member. That sent chills through me as he did the same at the funeral of TS. MS acting like his daughter was doing a fantastic performance at her mother's funeral is also chilling. It rings very similar to the overt pride that he continually expressed about TS that rang inauthentic to me.

CWW was not at RB's father's funeral. He did not attend. He made claims he was told not to attend, but we have never figured out who would have actually told him that. I do know he also claimed to be very upset about that and acted all hurt. He did, however visit RB's father in the hospital the day before he passed away.

CWW was not at RB's father's funeral. He did not attend. He made claims he was told not to attend, but we have never figured out who would have actually told him that. I do know he also claimed to be very upset about that and acted all hurt. He did, however visit RB's father in the hospital the day before he passed away.

Why did questioneverything believe that he did attend and acted inappropriately?

People should know that CWW was certainly not above showing up at funerals where he should NOT be or is NOT wanted. Ronnie's dad died 5 months after RB's disappearance and most of the family believe it was the disappearance of RB that pushed him over the edge to where he was so depressed he just gave up on life. CWW not only had the audacity to show up to RB's dad's funeral, where he most certainly was NOT wanted, but then proceeded to act as though he were more a part of the family than many actual family members by making sure he was the first or second car behind the limo. His behavior was beyond inappropriate. And yet due to grief, no one had the energy to say anything to him at the time or after as far as I know. Mods, if this is in the wrong place, let me know.

Do you mind linking QE's post about the funeral, Scout? I remember reading it, but I don't remember if it was on this thread or another. Thanks! :)

And just so everyone knows, QE is a verified insider on the Ronnie Bolin case.

ETA: Never mind. I found the link. Post 167 on this thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-as-early-as-July-6th&p=12123885#post12123885

So we have one verified insider who says CWW WAS at RB's father's funeral and one unverified insider who says that he was NOT at that same funeral. Hmmmm

So we have one verified insider who says CWW WAS at RB's father's funeral and one unverified insider who says that he was NOT at that same funeral. Hmmmm
We need a third for a tie breaker.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
This is 100% accurate. In fact, MS threw his arms wide when his oldest daughter was speaking as if to say "Can you believe her?" with a big grin. It was quite disconcerting given that the daughter was speaking of her murdered mom

Whokay.... :dramaqueen:

Punch and goodies once the Priest wraps this up!

Oy vey mama, for crying out loud, did I read that right? MS was a wee bit over the top, wasn't he.

I really pray TS girls are getting through this okay. :please:

I will try to answer these questions as best I can. First, his visit the day prior had absolutely nothing to do with the unexpected death. Yes, we do believe that RB's disapearance overall contributed to it. He took it hard and "gave up" the fighting his health. Lastly, the best answer I can give you for the mistaken identity is another one of my classmates attended the funeral and QE has mistaken these two people. I assure you that CWW was NOT at the funeral, no one acted inappropriately. If I am correct about who QE has mistaken to be CWW (who's initials would be AP), she is also unaware just how close this person was to JB, and that is why this person acted they way they did at the funeral.

Could the mix-up be about who attended RB's funeral & who attended RB's **fathers'** funeral?

??????
Did RB eventually have a funeral? I guess it's possible to legally say someone is passed after X amount of time of being missing?

Could the mix-up be about who attended RB's funeral & who attended RB's **fathers'** funeral?

??????

It’s doubtful there was a funeral for RB within 5 months of his ‘disappearance’. Most families seem to wait a year or even much longer for the missing person to be found – alive or dead – before having a funeral with the presumption of death.

According to QuestionEverything: Ronnie's dad died 5 months after RB's disappearance

I will try to answer these questions as best I can. First, his visit the day prior had absolutely nothing to do with the unexpected death. Yes, we do believe that RB's disapearance overall contributed to it. He took it hard and "gave up" the fighting his health. Lastly, the best answer I can give you for the mistaken identity is another one of my classmates attended the funeral and QE has mistaken these two people. I assure you that CWW was NOT at the funeral, no one acted inappropriately. If I am correct about who QE has mistaken to be CWW (who's initials would be AP), she is also unaware just how close this person was to JB, and that is why this person acted they way they did at the funeral.

Thank you for the clarification, susnoat!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back