2015.07.06 SMS confirms that CWW was a POI as early as July 6th

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since they have records, they have DNA on file. Walmart has facial recognition, Easy,

If MS suspected CWW for any reason, why would he allow his beloved wife to go home alone comsidering his bff has computer and security experience?

Why would he think it was anything but random? Why would he have those crazy accounts? Why was he involved in pyramid schemes? Why does he not turn over medical records?
If MS suspected CWW for any reason, why would he allow his beloved wife to go home alone comsidering his bff has computer and security experience?

If he had nothing to do with it he probably never imagined he would harm his wife. It is only after it happened. Immediately there was one thing that was known. This was not random, it wasn't a robbery, it was personal. You look around and CWW floated up to the top first. But with so many crazy things like you mention the accounts, something stinks.

See this where we differ. I think LE wired Mark. That would make anyone sweat...that plus the fact that the *advertiser censored* had murdered your wife and you knew it had to be gut wrenching. I think I am one of the handful of people here that believe that he had NO involvement in his wife's horrific murder. Before everyone gets their panties in a wad, let me explain my reasons.
I was also in that GUILTY camp after we found out in Aug. that CWW was arrested and he was MS' BFF- brother on FB - In his wedding in May etc.

It wasn't until September when we became aware of the JULY 12th raid and arrest for 12 hrs. Apparently the warrant didn't come through for the murder because they didn't have enough evidence for probable cause? :dunno: That's why I think the Walmart evidence must have come from the raid from CWW's house...or possibly even from JR, who was arrested a few days before CWW.
Solving a murder in 13 days? and we now know that CWW was on their radar as early as 6 days after the murder (I believe it was much sooner
then July 6 personally) That information HAD to come from Mark.
DMACKY (Hi there!)
And that is why they call it a debate (or "dee bait")....SAME INFORMATION but DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION!.
The "information HAD to come from Mark" is exactly ONE of just several reasons I feel MS is in it up to the scalp of his shaved head! 1) Isn't Mark the one who told Skinner, "he was making meth in my rental!"??? (but he didn't call the police, hmmm?) 2)Isn't Mark the one who told Mrs. Lifka, "Oh gosh, golly, gee whiz, darn....My Mother must have forgotten to turn on the alarm! (Ok, quite the alibi guy....I WAS OUT OF TOWN and EVEN MY MOTHER CAN'T BE TRUSTED TO DO ANYTHING WRIGHT! hmmmm?)
3) Isn't Mark S. also the same person who told the Lifka's (CWW's employer) CWW was on drugs???
I just can't wrap my head around MS being a hapless dolt in any of this. I think he is doing what he does best....THROWS HIS BEST BUDDY UNDER THE BUS, the second the waters get a little murky.
4) The fact that "rent hasn't been paid SINCE TS's death. She was killed on the 29th...How was the rent going to be paid on July 1st, 2015 if there were NO CASH RESERVES? Let's face it MS had no problem sending out an e-mail (rather quickly) to inform patients of a desire to keep the practice going with a like-minded doctor....but doesn't pay the rent on the location where the records are being kept? (That just seems odd, to me.)
I respect your opinion, because you've definitely got a lot of WS time under your belt:hourglass:.
However, asking a spouse to "wear a wire at their spouse's funeral seems implausible" because at that time, as the surviving spouse, MS was also in "the envelope of suspicion."
Even if MS said, "Hey, my best friend of 30 years, who lives 1200 miles away is the guy you should be looking at because he did prison time a decade, ago!" Don't you think LE would be thinking....sure MS we believe everything you are telling us (insert big eyeroll), we'll take your word OVER any other suspicions we have and "wire you up for the big event."???
And, even if LE in southwest Florida was that gullible (which they have proven not to be), don't you think EVERYTHING CHANGED when the PHOTOS of MS, CWW and JRR hanging out at the wedding surfaced???

DMACKY (Hi there!)
And that is why they call it a debate (or "dee bait")....SAME INFORMATION but DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION!.
The "information HAD to come from Mark" is exactly ONE of just several reasons I feel MS is in it up to the scalp of his shaved head! 1) Isn't Mark the one who told Skinner, "he was making meth in my rental!"??? (but he didn't call the police, hmmm?) 2)Isn't Mark the one who told Mrs. Lifka, "Oh gosh, golly, gee whiz, darn....My Mother must have forgotten to turn on the alarm! (Ok, quite the alibi guy....I WAS OUT OF TOWN and EVEN MY MOTHER CAN'T BE TRUSTED TO DO ANYTHING WRIGHT! hmmmm?)
3) Isn't Mark S. also the same person who told the Lifka's (CWW's employer) CWW was on drugs???
I just can't wrap my head around MS being a hapless dolt in any of this. I think he is doing what he does best....THROWS HIS BEST BUDDY UNDER THE BUS, the second the waters get a little murky.
4) The fact that "rent hasn't been paid SINCE TS's death. She was killed on the 29th...How was the rent going to be paid on July 1st, 2015 if there were NO CASH RESERVES? Let's face it MS had no problem sending out an e-mail (rather quickly) to inform patients of a desire to keep the practice going with a like-minded doctor....but doesn't pay the rent on the location where the records are being kept? (That just seems odd, to me.)
I respect your opinion, because you've definitely got a lot of WS time under your belt.
However, asking a spouse to "wear a wire at their spouse's funeral seems implausible" because at that time, as the surviving spouse, MS was also in "the envelope of suspicion."
Even if MS said, "Hey, my best friend of 30 years, who lives 1200 miles away is the guy you should be looking at because he did prison time a decade, ago!" Don't you think LE would be thinking....sure MSwe believe everything you are telling us (insert big eyeroll), we a take your word OVER any other suspicions we have and "wire you up for the big event."???
And, even if LE in southwest Florida was that gullible (which they have proven not to be), don't you think EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THE PHOTOS of MS, CWW and JRR hanging out at the wedding surfaced???

Favorite post of the day!!!! Thank you for sharing!! I was never on the fence but when Sheriff Scott said they were onto him as early as the funeral- I thought maybe MS was the person who implicated him. That didn't hold for very long in my minds eye, so I appreciate you revisiting this fact.
A huge thank you from the MS speculation thread!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

Sorry to disagree, DM, but... a stray fingerprint could have quite quickly led to cww, as well as a photo in fl of his mo licence plate, or a dropped receipt with a credit card payment, or a neighbor saying they saw ms at home that weekend coupled with his bff pictures on Facebook, or a myriad of other ways...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I totally get that... I really really do, and even though 98% of our members here agree that they think MS is guilty ... I completely respect everyone's opinion and I still :loveyou: all.

But, for me once again I keep going back to What SMS said about how well the perps were very careful about NOT leaving evidence (CWW was smart enough not to leave fingerprints, wearing gloves probably) + SMS saying on NBC2 July 7th that Mark WAS cooperating. Beach got it out of him TWICE that CWW was already a POI on the day of the funeral July 6. The next day he confirmed MS is cooperating.
I think for whatever reason there are so many people who are still fearful of CWW, (per secret posts to Tricia) that LE is concerned for MS and his daughters and they are in some kind of protective surveillance.
I also think CWW had been under surveillance since early July.

Now one thing is for sure. MS is absolutely guilty of bringing CWW into their lives, and that is something he will have to live with for the rest of his life.

At the end of the video, around 2:11ish
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29494119/sheriff-doctors-murder-isnt-random#.ViLC83kQVY-

Re: sweating. .. if it were caused by the weather, a fl heatwave, etc, then other attendees would have been hot and sweaty as well. Since MS apparently stood out, it would appear not to have been weather or heat related.

Well did he stand out, there may have been other sweaty folks there. He stood out, all eyes on him as he was the husband of a woman who was murdered.

Re: sweating. .. if it were caused by the weather, a fl heatwave, etc, then other attendees would have been hot and sweaty as well. Since MS apparently stood out, it would appear not to have been weather or heat related.

I live in Florida and it does get hot, but the service was indoors?

If he had nothing to do with it he probably never imagined he would harm his wife. It is only after it happened. Immediately there was one thing that was known. This was not random, it wasn't a robbery, it was personal. You look around and CWW floated up to the top first. But with so many crazy things like you mention the accounts, something stinks.

It sounds like he is in financial trouble. If he was cleared, the insurance would be released.

This is 100% accurate. In fact, MS threw his arms wide when his oldest daughter was speaking as if to say "Can you believe her?" with a big grin. It was quite disconcerting given that the daughter was speaking of her murdered mom

AmazonRain, Did you think MS was sweating, acting nervous and seemed distant? Did you notice him speaking with CWW at the funeral? I was told CWW kept a low profile at the funeral.

It sounds like he is in financial trouble. If he was cleared, the insurance would be released.

It would definitely help to be cleared publicly. We learned in another case (Jessica Chambers' murder) that her dad was having trouble trying to claim the life insurance because the case was not solved. He was never publicly cleared of any involvement in her murder. Someone did leak a letter written months later by the Sheriff to the insurance company stating (paraphrasing) that he was not a suspect. I don't know what the result was, if the funds were released, but the last time I checked, dad was still not publicly cleared. This is even though LE has stated they have definite suspects in mind (not named publicly as yet). Same thing in another case here, most of felt sure the wife was involved, LE never stated she was NOT a poi or suspect, her behavior led people to question more including that she didn't make a public plea for information. When she finally made a public appearance for the media and asked for info, people still suspected her. And shortly thereafter, someone was arrested and confessed and it turned out it was nothing to do with the wife at all. I'm not saying that's what's happening here, just saying that LE pretty much always is reluctant to declare someone innocent or uninvolved.

I wonder how often LE will write a letter to an insurance company so that someone can collect insurance in an unsolved murder and if it works?

It would definitely help to be cleared publicly. We learned in another case (Jessica Chambers' murder) that her dad was having trouble trying to claim the life insurance because the case was not solved. He was never publicly cleared of any involvement in her murder. Someone did leak a letter written months later by the Sheriff to the insurance company stating (paraphrasing) that he was not a suspect. I don't know what the result was, if the funds were released, but the last time I checked, dad was still not publicly cleared. This is even though LE has stated they have definite suspects in mind (not named publicly as yet). Same thing in another case here, most of felt sure the wife was involved, LE never stated she was NOT a poi or suspect, her behavior led people to question more including that she didn't make a public plea for information. When she finally made a public appearance for the media and asked for info, people still suspected her. And shortly thereafter, someone was arrested and confessed and it turned out it was nothing to do with the wife at all. I'm not saying that's what's happening here, just saying that LE pretty much always is reluctant to declare someone innocent or uninvolved.

I wonder how often LE will write a letter to an insurance company so that someone can collect insurance in an unsolved murder and if it works?

FL- I believe we had an underwriter on one of these threads that explained this quite well. I will try to link it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insurance companies have their own investigators. If MS has been working with LE they certainly do not have to release that to the public. But MS could demand that LE tells the insurance company so he isn't reduced to living out of a cardboard box.

That is why I totally do not think MS is cleared by LE. He is in financial straits

See this where we differ. I think LE wired Mark. That would make anyone sweat...that plus the fact that the *advertiser censored* had murdered your wife and you knew it had to be gut wrenching. I think I am one of the handful of people here that believe that he had NO involvement in his wife's horrific murder. Before everyone gets their panties in a wad, let me explain my reasons.
I was also in that GUILTY camp after we found out in Aug. that CWW was arrested and he was MS' BFF- brother on FB - In his wedding in May etc.

It wasn't until September when we became aware of the JULY 12th raid and arrest for 12 hrs. Apparently the warrant didn't come through for the murder because they didn't have enough evidence for probable cause? :dunno: That's why I think the Walmart evidence must have come from the raid from CWW's house...or possibly even from JR, who was arrested a few days before CWW.
Solving a murder in 13 days? and we now know that CWW was on their radar as early as 6 days after the murder (I believe it was much sooner

BBM. I only remember this because originally, I thought CWW was arrested for over 12 hours on July 12. IIRC, turns out CWW and AW were only held for a few hours, not arrested.

JMO I don't think LSCO expected, or were waiting for CWW's arrest warrant on July 12. As SMS stated, LSCO went to MO packed for 3 days and additional unexpected evidence came up, extending the trip to 3 weeks. When SMS confirmed that CWW was a POI as of 7/6...to me this means at the most, a hunch CWW maybe was involved. At the least? CWW was simply on his radar, like every other funeral attendee. The detectives from LCSO went to MO for an 3 day assignment, this says IMO that when the plane left for Missouri, they didn't expect to arrest CWW. I'd go as far to say LSCO didn't expect to execute a search warrant at CWW's. Probably went to conduct interviews.

I'm not ruling out MS working with LE completely. But if he was working with LCSO, why didn't MS lure CWW back to FL or keep him around? If CWW returned days after the murder, surely he wouldn't be shy about another trip back to FL at MS's request. And if LCSO had a choice, wouldn't they prefer CWW within jurisdictional reach to interview, or even when the arrest warrant issued?

Wasn't the church or funeral home air conditioned? I always have to take a sweater in with me at restaurants because the a/c is so cold.

As for sweating.

This was the hottest summer I can remember in the 10 years I lived here.

With 95+ degree temperatures, humidity near 100% and "feels like" up to 120 degrees I totally agree. This was the hottest summer I remember in 25 years! The stress of the funeral and having to wear a suit is a license to sweat. I give the guy a break on this one. I would imagine he wasn't the only person sweating -- due to the heat.

AmazonRain, Did you think MS was sweating, acting nervous and seemed distant? Did you notice him speaking with CWW at the funeral? I was told CWW kept a low profile at the funeral.

I'm pretty sure MS was involved with accommodations for CWW during the time of the funeral so yes, I know that MS and CWW were acting as friends/brothers at the funeral. It is shocking to Teresa's inner circle that CWW was arrested based on his interaction with people at the funeral. I don't want to say much more but that should give a pretty clear indication of how MS and CWW interacted at the funeral. CWW was also said to be the longtime "best friend" of MS when so many people commented about how much they looked alike. On another post, it was mentioned how CWW attended the funeral of RB's father and acted like a close friend/family member. That sent chills through me as he did the same at the funeral of TS. MS acting like his daughter was doing a fantastic performance at her mother's funeral is also chilling. It rings very similar to the overt pride that he continually expressed about TS that rang inauthentic to me.

With 95+ degree temperatures, humidity near 100% and "feels like" up to 120 degrees I totally agree. This was the hottest summer I remember in 25 years! The stress of the funeral and having to wear a suit is a license to sweat. I give the guy a break on this one. I would imagine he wasn't the only person sweating -- due to the heat.

I disagree--- especially since the funeral was indoors & probably nicely air conditioned. I stand by my hypothesis that I think MS was on something & I think we will find that out (& then some) pretty soon.

Moo

I disagree--- especially since the funeral was indoors & probably nicely air conditioned. I stand by my hypothesis that I think MS was on something & I think we will find that out (& then some) pretty soon.

Moo

Would help to know if anyone else was sweating to rule out the heat v. emotional/drug induced sweating. And I'm way too concerned about sweat right now. :chillout:

Would help to know if anyone else was sweating to rule out the heat v. emotional/drug induced sweating. And I'm way too concerned about sweat right now. :chillout:

TMI ALERT! Me, too, and it began around that time of life - the pause that DOESN'T refresh, lol! I still carry an Ambient Weather WS-HT12 Pocket Temperature and Humidity Pen in my purse and am looking at one now by my bed. How hot is the car? Is this air conditioner working right *holds pen in air flow* How hot is it in here in home depot - is it just me? Why am I the only one schvitzing? I think I'm going to pass out. Where's that thermometer - how hot is it in my purse? My heat tolerance is much, much less when amongst many people in a room.

My new toy is HDE Non-Contact Infrared IR Temperature Gun Digital Thermometer, but that's not purse-sized. Well, yeah it is for my purse... (picture bowling ball bag) and I would never want to pull it out in public bcuz it does resemble a gun shape.

TMI ALERT! Me, too, and it began around that time of life - the pause that DOESN'T refresh, lol! I still carry an Ambient Weather WS-HT12 Pocket Temperature and Humidity Pen in my purse and am looking at one now by my bed. How hot is the car? Is this air conditioner working right *holds pen in air flow* How hot is it in here in home depot - is it just me? Why am I the only one schvitzing? I think I'm going to pass out. Where's that thermometer - how hot is it in my purse? My heat tolerance is much, much less when amongst many people in a room.

My new toy is HDE Non-Contact Infrared IR Temperature Gun Digital Thermometer, but that's not purse-sized. Well, yeah it is for my purse... (picture bowling ball bag) and I would never want to pull it out in public bcuz it does resemble a gun shape.

Amen sista'! I referred to same earlier but not with nearly the LOL humor you did. :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dmacky..... I sure hope your "camp" turns out to be the right one. For MS to be found free of ANY involvement in this horrific tragedy is without a doubt the best outcome for those sweet innocent girls who's precious Mother has been so viciously taken away from them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back