2015.07.06 SMS confirms that CWW was a POI as early as July 6th

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the funeral it was a closed casket and we do not know if they cremated her afterwards.

Amazing..the diversity of opinions. Insiders on the forum tend to think MS was involved (other than Skinner).

AL also said that TS family was divided. We haven't heard any public comment from her family of late. I imagine SMS has advised them not to comment.

My very first thought was MS was involved.

In that context it does seem disturbing. I’d love to hear his words and see his expression on a video recording.
Was he completely emotionless? Did he speak matter-of-fact?
I wonder if he was on any meds for coping (if he is innocent) [or perhaps even if he is guilty].
The pain of grief is so intense that loved ones are often put on sedatives.

Wonder if the service was recorded? Would have been very revealing to see how the "doppelgangers" acted sitting side by side and great for a jury.

I am not certain about a grave site, burial or Mausoleum. Teresa was in a closed casket at the funeral. I do not know if her body was cremated afterwards.

But also, we`re finding out that the coroner has preserved tissue and blood from her body. But to Dr. Gallagher, Tim Gallagher, forensic pathologist joining us out of Florida tonight -- Dr. Gallagher, the body was cremated. We have no indication that was part of her will, so that was a decision made by the husband.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.html

People should know that CWW was certainly not above showing up at funerals where he should NOT be or is NOT wanted. Ronnie's dad died 5 months after RB's disappearance and most of the family believe it was the disappearance of RB that pushed him over the edge to where he was so depressed he just gave up on life. CWW not only had the audacity to show up to RB's dad's funeral, where he most certainly was NOT wanted, but then proceeded to act as though he were more a part of the family than many actual family members by making sure he was the first or second car behind the limo. His behavior was beyond inappropriate. And yet due to grief, no one had the energy to say anything to him at the time or after as far as I know. Mods, if this is in the wrong place, let me know.

With Mark's sweating at the funeral, that would be another indication of guilt to me!

He knew LE was watching every move he made. CWW was there too and Mark had no way of knowing if JR or CWW had slipped up and left evidence at the house. With those two factors, one would be scared! Add to this, Mark was not in control of the situation, so he was losing it! IMO.

But also, we`re finding out that the coroner has preserved tissue and blood from her body. But to Dr. Gallagher, Tim Gallagher, forensic pathologist joining us out of Florida tonight -- Dr. Gallagher, the body was cremated. We have no indication that was part of her will, so that was a decision made by the husband.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.html
I remember thinking a Catholic probably would not wanted to be cremated, but things have changed recently. Catholics have started allowing it. They even have a mausoleum built in our local catholic cemetery. Also, I CAN understand a decision to do so, given the condition of the body. Really, that was the best decision as far as I am concerned and has nothing to do with hiding evidence in a criminal way. Would anyone like to think of a loved ones body as existing in such a condition for eternity? Not me, I would like to erase the brutality to the physical body and just remember her as she was before. All my opinion of course.

Seems like so often the victims are cremated in a situation like this. That is husband???

I do not know if he was on medication. Maybe, maybe not, they were a true blue "holistic everything" family. He appeared very distant. One family member said Mark put on a show. He acted f---ing stupid, and originally that family member let their own sadness be misinterpreted into his sadness. He was grossly sweaty and had a smile on his face the whole time that just irritated another family member. Mind you at this time they all thought he was innocent. What gets me is he did not cry, except for when a male hugged him tightly.

Certain street drugs will make a person sweaty (& I'm sure he wasn't doing a Richard Simmons work-out at his wife's funeral).

I'm not implying MS was doing drugs because I do not know that as a fact. I will venture to say that when I've seen people grossly sweaty (without obvious physical exertion) they were either on crack cocaine, speedball ing cocaine with heroin, in drug withdrawals from benzo's (Xanax) or on meth. And that's about it.

I'm Catholic...we are allowed to be cremated.

With a brutal murder, and likelihood for the need to perform additional forensic testing, I would want to make sure the body was preserved to put the killer away. Does LE ever attempt to intervene or persuade the family to avoid creamation...I wonder?

I do not know if he was on medication. Maybe, maybe not, they were a true blue "holistic everything" family. He appeared very distant. One family member said Mark put on a show. He acted f---ing stupid, and originally that family member let their own sadness be misinterpreted into his sadness. He was grossly sweaty and had a smile on his face the whole time that just irritated another family member. Mind you at this time they all thought he was innocent. What gets me is he did not cry, except for when a male hugged him tightly.

I remember at my mother's fiancés funeral she was she seemed down right giddy at times. Even mentioning to a few funeral goers how she was having a problem getting his insurance money. I was HORRIFIED!
I talked to my aunt and sister about it later and they didn't think she acted that bad. Turns out she was on meds for her grief and that's why she acted that way. I told her later I was embarrassed that she was talking to anyone that would listen about his insurance money. She didn't even remember!
My point is that IF he was on meds it might explain his unusual behavior. And my second point is that different people perceive things differently.
Just something to toss around. And for anyone wondering, the fiance died of cancer, my mother didn't kill him. But if I didn't know her I would certainly think she did from her med up behavior at the funeral!

Seems that MS would have avoided any kind of sedative for risk of not being in control of his actions or what he might say....if he was involved...jmo

Certain street drugs will make a person sweaty (& I'm sure he wasn't doing a Richard Simmons work-out at his wife's funeral).

I'm not implying MS was doing drugs because I do not know that as a fact. I will venture to say that when I've seen people grossly sweaty (without obvious physical exertion) they were either on crack cocaine, speedball ing cocaine with heroin, in drug withdrawals from benzo's (Xanax) or on meth. And that's about it.

Or living in Florida in the summer.

We'll, since I live in FL in the summer -- one becomes used to it. Nope...not buying that MS was grossly sweaty due to the weather. Nope.

You'd know better than me! And, I'm sorry that I've missed it...how do we know he was sweating profusely? Was that information from a VI?

Or living in Florida in the summer.

I was going to say this too but figured I'd get flamed, lol. SW Florida with its heat and humidity is certainly not ideal suit weather

We'll, since I live in FL in the summer -- one becomes used to it. Nope...not buying that MS was grossly sweaty due to the weather. Nope.

I've lived here for 45 years and when I was younger I used to tolerate the heat much better. I've heard others say the same thing, but then again I've heard peeps saying what you said.....who knows?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dr_snuff
Back