2015.07.06 SMS confirms that CWW was a POI as early as July 6th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I am one of the handful of people here that believe that he had NO involvement in his wife's horrific murder...That information HAD to come from Mark.

I contemplated that possibility for quite a while. As some say, CWW could have planned the crime down to the details of where to park, how to access the house through the unbolted side door, etc, from his computer in Missouri, but I couldn't come up with a reason why he'd go to all that trouble.

I contemplated that possibility for quite a while. As some say, CWW could have planned the crime down to the details of where to park, how to access the house through the unbolted side door, etc, from his computer in Missouri, but I couldn't come up with a reason why he'd go to all that trouble.

I think I'm just mostly hoping that MS had no involvement. :dunno: Those little girls NEED for him to innocent, as well as Teresa's grieving family needs it. My only "hunches" are how fast they nailed CWW, him not being arrested yet and the sheriff saying on July 7th that he was cooperating. That's all I have.
Would I put any money/bet on MS being innocent? Absolutely not. Not even one thin dime.

I finally heard back from family on if it was recorded. No, there was no media, no pictures, no video allowed. I think when TS family is finally allowed to speak, her sister Annie Lisa will shed much light about the funeral and so much more.

That we know of, TS has never potentially even met CWW- so if that is true, why would he and JR drive to FL To brutally kill her. Had to be a request from Mark because they picked up on the fact MS was not happy in the marriage OR TS was not and MS was getting that impression as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm just mostly hoping that MS had no involvement. :dunno: Those little girls NEED for him to innocent, as well as Teresa's grieving family needs it. My only "hunches" are how fast they nailed CWW, him not being arrested yet and the sheriff saying on July 7th that he was cooperating. That's all I have.
Would I put any money/bet on MS being innocent? Absolutely not. Not even one thin dime.

You pretty much sad what I feel as well. I hope we find out soon if he was involved

Is it a fact that TS never met in person her husband's bestfriend? Thats kinda odd based on the amount of time they were married. imo.

Is it a fact that TS never met in person her husband's bestfriend? Thats kinda odd based on the amount of time they were married. imo.

I agree with you 100%. There is something AL said to MSM, which makes me wondering if TS could have indeed avoiding meeting CWW in person. Just because TS never mentioned CWW, does not mean she never met him.

I do not bring up any of our service people or employees in private conversations. Why should I? I would not even bring up my spouse's best friend, if not explicitly asked about him/her. Why should I?

We know CWW did IT work, because it was reported by MSM. But he also did some IT work on the Sievers' home computer (AL):

'Annie also said Wright did some computer work at Dr. Sievers' home in Bonita Springs.'

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Sievers-sister-reacts-to-arrests-in-murder-323179771.html

So now we have CWW doing IT work at Dr S's office and home. And she never met him? It was posted that some of the IT work has to be done in person and cannot only be done remotely. If for that reason CWW visited their home flying or driving all the way from Missouri, she never met him? Her husband's best friend? I am not buying it.

-Nin

I finally heard back from family on if it was recorded. No, there was no media, no pictures, no video allowed. I think when TS family is finally allowed to speak, her sister Annie Lisa will shed much light about the funeral and so much more.

Thanks TruthStar. Wonder if LE clandestinely recorded it...probably not as there are consent issues.

I think it's possible that when CWW worked on the home computers, it was during the day while TS was at the office and MS would be home with him. No reason for her to be there when he was working on the home computers. Could also be that MS didn't think his wife would get along with CWW or thought CWW (being a ladies' man) might be inappropriate with her. Knowing that TS is a self-admitted B-buster, and hearing from people who knew her that she'd tell it like is, I believe if she sensed anything at all 'off' with CWW, she would be likely to call him on it or at least say something to MS and he might say something CWW. I assume MS knows how CWW would react to any unpleasantness. Maybe they had met, maybe it didn't go well or she didn't like him for some unknown gut reason. Not all of us like all of our spouse's friends. I imagine that she met him at least once. To have not met him at all when he comes from out of state would just be odd - to me. Question: was CWW at their wedding, I can't remember.

Thanks TruthStar. Wonder if LE clandestinely recorded it...probably not as there are consent issues.

Interesting point. Is there an expectation of privacy when in a public venue? I know different states have different laws regarding recording conversations. Frankly, since it seems that so few pervs get arrested or do jail time for video recording unsuspecting and sometimes underage females, it seems LE should be equally as free to just record conversations of murder suspects. If I were king, I'd tell 'em go for it. :eek:ddsmiley: LE, not pervs.

Interesting point. Is there an expectation of privacy when in a public venue? I know different states have different laws regarding recording conversations. Frankly, since it seems that so few pervs get arrested or do jail time for video recording unsuspecting and sometimes underage females, it seems LE should be equally as free to just record conversations of murder suspects. If I were king, I'd tell 'em go for it. :eek:ddsmiley: LE, not pervs.
If LE thought there was a reason to record anything, I'm sure they would have gotten the appropriate warrant.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If LE thought there was a reason to record anything, I'm sure they would have gotten the appropriate warrant.

Who asked for no recording? MS or TS's family? Especially the memorial service. A memory of how special she was, or possible evidence?

I doubt if the family would object as they would want to find the killer

There are currently 12 states that require the consent of all parties in a conversation before tape recording is allowed. These states are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/facts_7885220_can-secretly-record-conversation-evidence.html

According to this article "police are no exception unless they have obtained a warrant" so it's possible LE has been recording MS from day one.
http://www.ehow.com/facts_7885220_can-secretly-record-conversation-evidence.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back