2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know a scam artist who did major scams, One was a silver mine in CA where he had a college prof with big credentials on the team. They were shut down but no one went to prison. Sounded very professional on paper.

He has a rellie that did some huge schemes with assisted living, I think it was, in Washington state along with a very wealthy real estate person, They did go to prison.

Another scheme was selling lots in a foreign country for 1/2 mil, Land he did not own. He even had designs for the planned community and even a Robert Trent Jones golf course designed. He even was working with the foreign govt although I read letters in the newspaper that called him out.

These scammers can look incredibly professional . My scammer even had internet stories about a golf course he had started in another country, The first one ever, But it was not him who did it.

There are lots more details and inticracy to my scammer. It has been going on for 10 years and continues on.

These scammers are really good nowadays and th internet offers lots of possibilities for fake bs

But 3 vials and scale are not manufacturing proof. Maybe small time dealer proof. But how do we know that he was cooking enough meth to be considered a manufacturer.

If you are cooking less than a quarter of an ounce. That is not considered to be a manufacturer.

So possessing a jug of homemade lemonade doesn't make someone a lemonade manufacturer.

That's all he was caught with!
His testers!

Interesting to me , that the ONLY thing Skinner has commented on so far is to defend the carrier of the man who is charged with murdering his dear friends wife!

I agree; sounded angry. Why chime in on a thread that questions CWW's career? I'm a bit angrier about waaay more important topics in this case.

Shifting gears here....

I know some of you guys have legal questions about the upcoming extradition process.

I recruited a jewel of an attorney to answer our questions! :great:

Post them in this thread - Legal Questions for our Verified Attorneys and AZlawyer will check in a little later and answer them.

Shifting gears here....

I know some of you guys have legal questions about the upcoming extradition process.

I recruited a jewel of an attorney to answer our questions! :great:

Post them in this thread - Legal Questions for our Verified Attorneys and AZlawyer will check in a little later and answer them.

Awesome! Thanks, Beach!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Thanks Skinner for the confirmation.
Now I don't feel the need to contact Missouri Corporations Division to request a copy of the Articles of Incorporation for ODYSSEY INTERACTIVE, INCORPORATED formed 5/26/1994.
https://bsd.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/BusinessEntityDetail.aspx?page=beSearch&ID=341633

. . . business venture was Odyssey Interactive. Emilio, along with three business partners, began Odyssey Interactive to create multimedia CD-ROMs. The company’s first and only CD-ROM was Apollo XIII: A Week to Remember.
http://emiliocorsetti.com/bio/
The CD-ROM Apollo XIII: A Week to Rememberwon the top prize at the Worldfest film festival held in Charleston, South Carolina in 1995. The Apollo XIII CD-ROM, developed by St. Louis based Odyssey Interactive, won both the gold and the jury awards in the category of New Media/Adult Education. . .
http://emiliocorsetti.com/awards/

I hope the bolding worked. I compared the trophy that is shown at the link. From what I can tell it is a trophy from Worldfest Film Festival (Houston). The event may have been held in Charleston that year, but the trophy is from the Houston Worldfest Film Festival from what I can see. I went to this link for the year 1995 and I can't see any award for Apollo XIII: worldfest.co/PAGES/winners.htm
I am not saying he did not win the award. I am just saying a cannot find a listing of it. If someone else could compare and see if they can find it I would sure appreciate it.

Your husband can roll his eyes all he likes, but the bio that was posted is true. Every word of it, and then some.

Skinner, is your very defensive reply to the post by Teche due to your continued conversations with MS? Is MS going to attempt to claim that he was "duped" by a criminal mastermind computer genius? Respectfully, from what I have read about CWW and what I know about MS they both are their own best audience. I believe both men are extremely smart in a manipulative way. But I also think both men suffer from the "I am the smartest guy in the room" disease, where they aren't even aware of what they don't know or how they are perceived. Thus, the elaborate house of cards will come tumbling down. MS can continue to manipulate good friendships and old ladies but those of us who know what he is really all about know that the killing of his wife is going to literally and figuratively haunt him for the rest of his life.

Not a mental disorder but a narcissistic personality disorder.

I think CWW might be a psychopath………………

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy_Checklist
Psychopathy Checklist
. . . the diagnosis of ASPD [Antisocial Personality Disorder] is something that the "majority of criminals easily meet".[SUP][32][/SUP] Hare goes further to say that the percentage of incarcerated criminals that meet the requirements of ASPD is somewhere between 80 and 85 percent, whereas only about 20% of these criminals would qualify for a diagnosis of what Hare's scale considers to be a psychopath.[SUP][33][/SUP]

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/ant...ersonality-disorder-case-diagnostic-confusion
Psychopathy and Antisocial Personality Disorder: A Case of Diagnostic Confusion
Traditionally, affective and interpersonal traits such as egocentricity, deceit, shallow affect, manipulativeness, selfishness, and lack of empathy, guilt or remorse, have played a central role in the conceptualization and diagnosis of psychopathy (Cleckley; Hare 1993; in press); Widiger and Corbitt). In 1980 this tradition was broken with the publication of DSM-III. Psychopathy-renamed antisocial personality disorder- was now defined by persistent violations of social norms, including lying, stealing, truancy, inconsistent work behavior and traffic arrests.
Among the reasons given for this dramatic shift away from the use of clinical inferences were that personality traits are difficult to measure reliably, and that it is easier to agree on the behaviors that typify a disorder than on the reasons why they occur.

I think CWW might be a psychopath………………

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy_Checklist
Psychopathy Checklist
. . . the diagnosis of ASPD [Antisocial Personality Disorder] is something that the "majority of criminals easily meet".[SUP][32][/SUP] Hare goes further to say that the percentage of incarcerated criminals that meet the requirements of ASPD is somewhere between 80 and 85 percent, whereas only about 20% of these criminals would qualify for a diagnosis of what Hare's scale considers to be a psychopath.[SUP][33][/SUP]

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/ant...ersonality-disorder-case-diagnostic-confusion
Psychopathy and Antisocial Personality Disorder: A Case of Diagnostic Confusion
Traditionally, affective and interpersonal traits such as egocentricity, deceit, shallow affect, manipulativeness, selfishness, and lack of empathy, guilt or remorse, have played a central role in the conceptualization and diagnosis of psychopathy (Cleckley; Hare 1993; in press); Widiger and Corbitt). In 1980 this tradition was broken with the publication of DSM-III. Psychopathy-renamed antisocial personality disorder- was now defined by persistent violations of social norms, including lying, stealing, truancy, inconsistent work behavior and traffic arrests.
Among the reasons given for this dramatic shift away from the use of clinical inferences were that personality traits are difficult to measure reliably, and that it is easier to agree on the behaviors that typify a disorder than on the reasons why they occur.
I agree!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

[/B]
I hope the bolding worked. I compared the trophy that is shown at the link. From what I can tell it is a trophy from Worldfest Film Festival (Houston). The event may have been held in Charleston that year, but the trophy is from the Houston Worldfest Film Festival from what I can see. I went to this link for the year 1995 and I can't see any award for Apollo XIII: worldfest.co/PAGES/winners.htm
I am not saying he did not win the award. I am just saying a cannot find a listing of it. If someone else could compare and see if they can find it I would sure appreciate it.

I think we need to find out who the partners of Odyssey Interactive are. I have a feeling Emilio Corsetti is not one of them nor CWW.

Skinner, is your very defensive reply to the post by Teche due to your continued conversations with MS? Is MS going to attempt to claim that he was "duped" by a criminal mastermind computer genius? Respectfully, from what I have read about CWW and what I know about MS they both are their own best audience. I believe both men are extremely smart in a manipulative way. But I also think both men suffer from the "I am the smartest guy in the room" disease, where they aren't even aware of what they don't know or how they are perceived. Thus, the elaborate house of cards will come tumbling down. MS can continue to manipulate good friendships and old ladies but those of us who know what he is really all about know that the killing of his wife is going to literally and figuratively haunt him for the rest of his life.

Do you KNOW Mark Sievers?

I agree; sounded angry. Why chime in on a thread that questions CWW's career? I'm a bit angrier about waaay more important topics in this case.

I viewed the tone of Skinner’s reply as somewhat smug and self-assured, but not angry or defensive. After all, Skinner was responding to a dismissive statement about the legitimacy of CWW’s bio.

I’m wondering if Skinner’s main relationship with CWW was business (more than a decade ago), and therefore Skinner might be keenly aware of the accuracy of CWW’s posted bio specifics.

Post by Skinner -
“I have not seen or spoken to WW in 10 years, but know a great deal about him in both personal and business relationship."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12029996#post12029996

Do you KNOW Mark Sievers?

Yes I do. However, I have chosen not to verify until he is locked away. As a result, feel free to take my comments at face value or with a grain of salt, I understand.

I viewed the tone of Skinner’s reply as somewhat smug and self-assured, but not angry or defensive. After all, Skinner was responding to a dismissive statement about the legitimacy of CWW’s bio.

I’m wondering if Skinner’s main relationship with CWW was business (more than a decade ago), and therefore Skinner might be keenly aware of the accuracy of CWW’s posted bio specifics.

Post by Skinner -
“I have not seen or spoken to WW in 10 years, but know a great deal about him in both personal and business relationship."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12029996#post12029996
[emoji362] [emoji362] Thank you SeesSeas [emoji362] [emoji362]

Interesting.
I was hoping that we would be able to verify if he was among the 3 partners of Odyssey Interactive that co-wrote the Apollo 13 CD. But I guess its time for me to let it go. No real need to prove CWW was puffing at [emoji52] this point. Thanks for checking --moving forward.

I was hoping that we would be able to verify if he was among the 3 partners of Odyssey Interactive that co-wrote the Apollo 13 CD. But I guess its time for me to let it go. No real need to prove CWW was puffing at [emoji52] this point. Thanks for checking --moving forward.

Wise choice. It's one of those rabbit holes we go down when there isn't anything new. Interesting, but we have bigger fish to fry, as the saying goes. I'd still like to know why LE considers CWW the POI in the Ron Bolin disappearance. But that's a different thread. It would be interesting to know how CWW, Bolin and the Lifkas might be connected since they were all so active in computer technology at the time. And how does MS fit in. I'm heading off to make a diagram. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...A-Bolin-33-Jefferson-County-8-July-1996/page4

Yes I do. However, I have chosen not to verify until he is locked away. As a result, feel free to take my comments at face value or with a grain of salt, I understand.
Shout out for AMAZONRAIN! I admire not only your willingness to share with us, but also your reason for not wanting to be verified. There is NO REQUIREMENT TO HAVE AN OPINION. For instance I could say, "MS and CWW look like buzz cut, bespectacled, Bobbsey Twins with a really strange history spanning 3 decades, that continues despite drug arrests, imprisonment, suspicious disappearances and culminating in the extradition of one. for the murder of the other's spouse."
A few weeks ago, that would probably have been considered an opinion, without merit....but today, there is "more meat" to the story. I have no doubt your opinions will also have "more meat" as information is revealed.
My philosophical way of saying, I APPRECIATE YOUR OPINIONS....IQuestion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back